Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image

Purple-hued orbs witnessed the desecration the nightmare committed. Bru knew of what he spoke. The nightmarish monster which trespassed knew no empathy or sorrow for its actions. Indeed, it spoke as if it savored the terror and bloodshed it brought forth. Anastasius snarled at its distasteful ways. His gaze drifted momentarily over to where the injured Eir lay. Her body covered in gashes, eyes forevermore unseeing. The sight of it sent a wave of agony through his heart. Blessed Oneiroi, I beseech you. Do not allow this nightmare’s desires come to fruition. The stallion cried out with his soul. He did not wish to see one of the Chosen in such suffering. He wished her to thrive and live so that the creature’s evil could not take root.

An eerie keening noise issued forth from the nightmare. Ire flared in his features once more as he returned his attention to the battle at hand. Vile nightmare, you will pay for your actions here! On my honor as a Champion, and by the love of the Oneiroi, your deeds will not go unpunished. It was not merely a thought or statement, but a promise made to the heavens above. They would defeat this creature and drive it from the lands. Or they would die attempting it. Although, Anastasius believed quite firmly that the former of these would be the decided outcome. The Oneiroi had chosen them to exist in this realm, after all. He felt their blessing upon himself and his kind in every breath taken. Defeat at the hands of a bloodthirsty nightmare would simply not do.

Movement from Bru signified the start of their counter. The nightmare’s attention lay firmly with Rhamiel. The feverish gleam in its eyes signified that it wanted nothing more than his blood coating its talons. Anastasius allowed himself a faint smirk at the creature’s foolishness. Rhamiel held the title of leader for many reasons. He could recount them for the entire day if he so wished; however, only one reason mattered in this moment. The horned stallion did not falter in a battle. His mind worked all possibilities as a fight progressed, and he utilized his abilities to come out victorious. It was one of his skills which Anastasius admired most. A strategic mind capable of guiding the children of the Oneiroi to prosperity and peace. If only the beast understood the errors it has committed. Not merely because of its intrusion and heresy, but also due to its narrowed want of Rhamiel.

With its focus solely on their leader, Bru and Anastasius were given more freedom in their movements. Bru edged his way to the rear in a bid for a flanking maneuver. This left him with a couple of different options. He could either take the opening provided by the nightmare’s distraction to strike at her broad side, potentially providing multiple opportunities for the others to strike, or he could wait for Bru to land his strike beforehand and then step in when its attention turned. There were, of course, pros and cons to each scenario. The feathered stallion felt uncertain of which to be the appropriate choice. His decision was further compounded by his desire to see Eir and Chimera out of harms way entirely. Yet he recognized it would be folly to make the attempt with the nightmare still in their midst. No, they must strike and vanquish the being first. I shall await Bru’s advance. He decided after a moment’s pause. It would afford a better opening to him.

AstoriaFallen
JetAlmeara
OOC
Sorry if it seems a bit rambling. I was trying to find his voice again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:20 pm
Chimera was uncertain of what to do, but it seemed the nightmare was occupied with the Champions and the Herds leader. Deciding the risk was worth it, the pronghorn moved forward towards their bonded. The cream colored mare was stained pink at this point and she frantically searched around for Eirs herb pouch. There had to be stuff in there to help stop the bleeding, Eir had always kept many things in there that could be used almost daily.

Spotting it not too far away she opened it and found some moss and started placing it on the wounds and applying pressure with the weight of her body. Perhaps this would be enough to help heal her until she was able to see some of the other Herds healers. (129)

Eir flinched underneath the sudden pressure but then realized it wasn't because someone was trying to harm her. Someone was trying to help her. The pressure wasn't much so it didn't take much deduction for her to realize who it was that was coming to her aid. "Chimera..." She managed out slowly. Her breath was shallow and she knew she was severely injured. Would she make it out of this alive? At least Chimera was safe. Knowing that was enough to put her at ease, despite the pain her body was feeling. (92)

Khaalida hissed at the males and struck out towards them with their clawed feet, beak snapping at anything they could attempt to grab ahold of. There was only three of them, but Khaalida was starting to wizen up, their rage at their hunt being interrupted subsiding slightly. They were outnumbered and Khaalida was suddenly deciding to not like the odds, the thrill of the whole event finally fading. Giving a terrible shriek and cry, they lashed out one last time and then launched themself into the air. They had been only minorly wounded, the antlers, hooves, and claws the other's possessed had hit their mark, though hadn't done enough damage to do anymore than annoy the large predator. Disappearing from sight Khaalida gave out one last monstrous cry. They would likely come back, to see if they had killed the larger mare. Though, it was also possible they would just take their hunting elsewhere and never bother with this area again. Too much interference, they liked to be able to do what they wanted without anyone else getting in the way. The whole thing had soured their mood, but they didn't want to exhaust themself with challenging three adults, especially when they were able to fight back. Giving a hiss in frustration the massive creature made its way back to where it liked to roost in this particular area. Perhaps there was still some left overs from a previous kill in it's cave. If not there were other options Khaalida could go with. Still, a fresh kill was always the best but beggars could not be choosers right now.(269)

"We need to get her to the healers. Or get them here." Chimera cried as she attempted to treat some of the more minor wounds now that the most severe looking one seemed to have slowed down.(37)

JetAlmeara

Kaya Wolf Moon

Gosh Guys, I really dropped the ball on this. I think I was waiting for you both to reply and then I just got busy with life.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items