Welcome to Gaia! ::

Live Love Be ♥ A Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Society

Back to Guilds

A place where LBTP girls can come to feel at home and find great new friends. 

Tags: lesbian, bisexual, transgender, girls, hangout 

Reply ♥ Live Love Be: A Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Society [Main forum]
Chatterbox 3.0 [Come Chat here!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Courtney The Snail

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:10 pm
Hi all ^^ how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:55 am
Exiled Courtney 6084

Hey!!
Doing great, its finally starting to look like summer here in Canada xD
How's life? heart

sui-ao
Crew

Fluffy Rabbit

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Courtney The Snail

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:30 am
sui-ao
Exiled Courtney 6084

Hey!!
Doing great, its finally starting to look like summer here in Canada xD
How's life? heart

Hello ^^

hmmm that's good to hear but guessing Canada is usually pretty cold but glad to hear it's all finely warming up lol. Arizona is well always hot which well sucks lol.

Blah I have been OK but hopefully things are starting to look up lol.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:01 pm
Hi I'm new here, I wrote in the introductions thread if you want to know a bit about me.  

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Courtney The Snail

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:04 pm
The Jester Queen
Hi I'm new here, I wrote in the introductions thread if you want to know a bit about me.

Hello & welcome to the group ^^ also the group is a bit slow moving. Anyway I love your sig the art in it looks amazing lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:43 pm
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Hello & welcome to the group ^^ also the group is a bit slow moving. Anyway I love your sig the art in it looks amazing lol.

Oh thank you. I made it myself, nice to meet You!  

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Courtney The Snail

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:26 pm
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Your welcome ^^ & wow that is just amazing in all honesty greatly love the art style. Anyway nice to meet you as well ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:23 pm
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Your welcome ^^ & wow that is just amazing in all honesty greatly love the art style. Anyway nice to meet you as well ^^

You going to any pride festivals this month?  

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Courtney The Snail

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:29 pm
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Hmm truthfully never been/gone to one in all honesty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:36 pm
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Neither have I, if i was still romantically engaged i would probably not care, but because im still recovering from that "apparently" onsided-realtionship im nore inclined to go because i want people to know now. So i called up a friend and we plan on going to one next weekend!

I hope you change your mind though and go have some fun, even a shut in like me needs to remind myself that i am prideful of who i am,  

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Courtney The Snail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:01 am
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Neither have I, if i was still romantically engaged i would probably not care, but because im still recovering from that "apparently" onsided-realtionship im nore inclined to go because i want people to know now. So i called up a friend and we plan on going to one next weekend!

I hope you change your mind though and go have some fun, even a shut in like me needs to remind myself that i am prideful of who i am,

Ah OK I am sorry to hear that in all honesty. I truly do hope you are getting better & fully recover because that just sucks in all honesty. I mean just from you saying apparently means it ended badly or even wrongly for that matter. Possibly safe to say both in wrongly & badly. So i truly do hope you feel better/recover.

Ah that's cool I hope you enjoy it ^^

Then you do have a point in all honesty. I am transgender (MTF) & Bi. Truthfully you are right I could show a bit more pride in who I am in all honesty & especially love myself a bit better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:28 am
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Ah OK I am sorry to hear that in all honesty. I truly do hope you are getting better & fully recover because that just sucks in all honesty. I mean just from you saying apparently means it ended badly or even wrongly for that matter. Possibly safe to say both in wrongly & badly. So i truly do hope you feel better/recover.

Then you do have a point in all honesty. I am transgender (MTF) & Bi. Truthfully you are right I could show a bit more pride in who I am in all honesty & especially love myself a bit better.

Yeah it was bad, still kinda is, two days after said break up she was with a new person so for all i know she was cheating on me or she rebounded, i mean im more or less over it but she was my first so it will probably always hurt a bit. ive come to terms with that.

And i have kinda came to the conclusion that I am Ace rather then Bi or Lesbian, plus i have been a bit nervous about asking people to use they/them rather then she/her, and along with that i wanted to change my chosen name too. Idk I just feel that I would feel much better if i went by something that wasn't necessarily gender specified. I was wanting to wait till i move later this year, but i feel like the time is now, yaknow?  

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Courtney The Snail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:43 am
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Yeah it was bad, still kinda is, two days after said break up she was with a new person so for all i know she was cheating on me or she rebounded, i mean im more or less over it but she was my first so it will probably always hurt a bit. ive come to terms with that.

And i have kinda came to the conclusion that I am Ace rather then Bi or Lesbian, plus i have been a bit nervous about asking people to use they/them rather then she/her, and along with that i wanted to change my chosen name too. Idk I just feel that I would feel much better if i went by something that wasn't necessarily gender specified. I was wanting to wait till i move later this year, but i feel like the time is now, yaknow?

Then wow that just sucks in all honesty. If she was already with someone else after 2 days then yeah kind of sounds & highly seems like she was cheating in all honesty. Which is just wrong don't get why people do that in all honesty.

If she had problems with the relationship why not speak up & try to work it out. I mean that's what I believe a relationship should if there is issues be open about it & speak up. So you can try & straighten/fix them up in all honesty. So it's just completely wrong for her to go run off to someone else in my opinion. Yeah OK we don't know if she truly was cheating but everything you said highly seems like it.

Makes sense & understandable in all honesty & if you want to change your name now go ahead ^^ no one is stopping you in all honesty & I say 100% go for it lol.

Also hope I don't sound weird or come off as creepy but I can't help but stare at your sig picture lol. I absolutely love the pink eel. She is just adorable ^^

Edit: Also if I did greatly apologize & will remove that from my post.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 am
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Then wow that just sucks in all honesty. If she was already with someone else after 2 days then yeah kind of sounds & highly seems like she was cheating in all honesty. Which is just wrong don't get why people do that in all honesty.

If she had problems with the relationship why not speak up & try to work it out. I mean that's what I believe a relationship should if there is issues be open about it & speak up. So you can try & straighten/fix them up in all honesty. So it's just completely wrong for her to go run off to someone else in my opinion. Yeah OK we don't know if she truly was cheating but everything you said highly seems like it.

Makes sense & understandable in all honesty & if you want to change your name now go ahead ^^ no one is stopping you in all honesty & I say 100% go for it lol.

Also hope I don't sound weird or come off as creepy but I can't help but stare at your sig picture lol. I absolutely love the pink eel. She is just adorable ^^

Hm thanks your support of the many changes i want in my life makes me smile, and thanks for your input in my past love life( but i will be honest i didnt tealize how little we had i common until after the break up) though it was like seven months ago, its basically my tragic anime backstory.

And thats tottaly fine thanks for enjoying my sig, i can make you something if you want in honor of pride month and aswell as a new found frendship. Also i assume you go by she/her?  

The Jester Queen

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Courtney The Snail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:17 am
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen
Courtney the snail
The Jester Queen

Hm thanks your support of the many changes i want in my life makes me smile, and thanks for your input in my past love life( but i will be honest i didnt tealize how little we had i common until after the break up) though it was like seven months ago, its basically my tragic anime backstory.

And thats tottaly fine thanks for enjoying my sig, i can make you something if you want in honor of pride month and aswell as a new found frendship. Also i assume you go by she/her?

Your welcome ^^ it's just what I do, I love helping people out & being there for them ^^ It's just what I truly love to do ^^

Maybe I should become a psychologist or therapist in all honesty.

Anyway that's understandable but still even if you have little in common it's all about if you truly loved them in all honesty. She obviously didn't feel the same way I am guessing which sucks. I can admit never been in a relationship with a guy or a girl.

So probably shouldn't give advice but I do think & somewhat know (well hopefully) how a relationship should work. You need to trust one another, be open about stuff, fix problems if there are any, & truly love each other. That's what a relationship should be in my opinion.

(If you are wondering why I haven't dated anyone I am well mostly waiting till I get the gender change surgery done, only on HRT right now & that's the only reason why I haven't found a partner in all honesty. Just feel like it's just better if I get the surgery done first in all honesty.)

Anyway ah OK lol. Then I wouldn't mind having some art I would love some ^^ & especially the friendship always looking for new friends ^^ (If you truly do make me some art I greatly thank you & appreciate it also will probably give you a lot of thank yous once it's done as well lol. Since well just another thing I do when someone does something for me lol.)

Then yep she/her/female/girl lol.  
♥ Live Love Be: A Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Society [Main forum]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces