Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Comforting a Friend (Caiden Kolako Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:49 pm
Quote:
continued from here

Kolako felt so weird. She didn't need to ask for help, she was fine, she was fine. Nictor was helping her, but-- But she felt so fake, so awkward and weird to her friends. She hated feeling so distant to them, but how could they ever understand what had happened to her? She curled into Amonee's embrace, and the moment Caiden joined in the hugging, the brownblood felt all her walls fall down. She was stumbling over her words, words she wasn't used to saying, weakness she wasn't used to admitting. "I-I-I--" She didn't know why she hadn't cried until now. She didn't understand why she felt so empty all the time, and now, still feeling empty, her body had suddenly decided to let her cry. "P-Papion. P-papion, and, and, that-- Blue, b-blue..." She could feel her breath pick up, and she clenched onto their hands tightly, trying to steady herself. It was too much for her, to remember. She swallowed hard, squeezing her eyes shut. The brownblood looked so, so tired. Her hands rose shakily to her neck and she adjusted her necklace, revealing the imprint of a large hand. She touched it softly and struggled to keep her tears down, chest rising and falling as she remembered. "C-Chiara..." She lowered her head, feeling small and unimportant.

"Chiara... The one from the... When we were all together... I..." She wiped furiously at the tears in her eyes. "S-She almost..." She paused, needing a second as she closed her eyes tight and exhaled carefully. "K-killed... Papion..." She whispered, body trembling as she remembered brown, brown, brown blood all over the forest. Most of it was still there. She couldn't clean it. She hadn't been able to return without panicking.

Micillia
hi
Yamashii
yeah

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden rushed over to the redblood, a pit in his stomach. She was crying, something must have gone really badly. Caiden cried all the time, he was used to being a fountain in a troll's body, but Kolako was a pretty strong troll. She wouldn't just cry for nothing. As if she were made of china, Caiden said quietly, softer than maybe he had ever said anything before. "Koko, what- its- um- hey just relax. Me and Ammo are here, nothing bad will happen. Just... talk to me." Caiden wanted to cry himself, but when someone else was crying that meant the other person had to be strong and not cry, so the brownblood tried very hard to keep all his moisture inside himself for the time being.

Yamashii

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:30 pm
The very thought of lusus death twisted something frightened and upsetting in the pit of Amonee's stomach. He held on to the poor shaking girl in his arms and shifted to allow Caiden to join in. The brownblood was clearly emotional too. Caiden had always been the type to be strongly affected by the moods of others. So was Amonee.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Take your time." He reached stroke her hair as she burrowed deeper into the hug. "What happened? Is Papion okay?" It was probably painful to be asked these questions and have to relive those moments. Amonee wasn't sure if Koko was the kind of person to benefit from sharing her story or if she simply needed the physical comfort. There wasn't much they could do for her besides listen.

But sometimes that was enough.

Micillia

quite uneventful

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:01 pm
      Caiden's surprising softness made her insides squish and curl uncomfortably. She was so used to his loud eagerness— it always gave her such excitement she often times couldn't contain. She curled into the hug, allowing the brownblood to join their hug party as as Amonee pet her hair softly, hiccuping a few times from the new, startling feeling of overflowing of emotions. It felt weirdly... Empty. She managed to calm herself down some, eyes slightly dull as she glanced back at the honey booth and sighed, wiping her eyes and sniffing. "C-Chiara's a hunter." Kolako stated— "B-but, not like, not like the ones for trolls, in the woods, like normal, but... For beasts..." Her bottom lip wobbled as she remembered the sight of her lusus getting stabbed several times before her very eyes. "I... I didn't know about lusi getting culled for the great big monster lusus in the water... They don't even respect the beast... How it feels, ese miedo... that fear..." Kolako hesitated, wishing to continue but closing her mouth. She released a shaky breath.

"I w-woke up, because I was, I was alone, sabes? Y'know?? I'm never alone. I always had Papion there, y... a-and, this time, he just wasn't..." She needed a moment to remember that fear, clenching her pump buscuit as she realized she was alone. "A-and, there was this really, really bad smell of b-blood, which only really happened when, w-when..." When she got Papion into trouble. "When a large beast d-dies..." She paused a moment, closing her eyes as she remembered coming into the field and shuddering. "S-so I went to go see what was up... And..." She teared up again, eyes unfocused as her voice grew emptier. "When I saw it happening, it was like I'd seen red. I wanted to destroy her." Kolako had never felt such intense rage before, ever in her life. "I'd didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do..." She trailed off swallowing hard as her sentence ended with a whimper. "A-and my h-he-head hurt sssooommmmuuuuch." She was sobbing now, voice becoming incredibly hard to decipher.

She was trying not to remember the blue.

"I tried to c-cull her." She whispered, almost broken. "She tried to get me to kill him, t-to join her... A-and then there was so much blue..." She looked distant, then began to shudder, hands clenching onto the her friends and sobbing. "There was so much blue!" She cried, louder now, more panicked, more fear. This was her first time going through something so traumatizing. She was used to random trolls and beasts dying, using and sacrificing every part of every creature. But her lusus? She was shaking, clutching onto her friends as her mind broke down from remembering so much blue. Any beast around them grew restless as Kolako's started to develop a headache, hissing in pain and anguish. She wanted to go home, but home wasn't happy anymore.

Micillia
sobs on you
Yamashii
boogers fall on you

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden gently squeezed the redblood as she talked, but made sure not to make her feel caged, should she need space. He nodded and tried to fight the tears that came to his own eyes as he saw the pain on the girl's face. The brownblood glanced at Amonee, searching the wiser troll's face for some sort of sign or signal on what to do, but Kolako's sadness made him focus right back on her. Then the girl said a word, and it sent a cold shock through the boy's body. Blue. It just had to be blue, didn't it? That color... that color that was beautiful, but oh so scary. Its like it haunted him, fallowed him, spreading its blue poison all around. "Blue..." Caiden repeated quietly, to himself, and hugged Kolako and Amonee closer, more for his own feeling of safety as well as hers. He came back tho, a determined look on his face. "Kolako...." Caiden whispered softly, "Take a deep breath for me... Your not there, not anywhere scary, your here, with me and Amonee." He let that soak in, trying to bring her back from whatever terrible place she was thinking of, "Talk to us, is there anything you need right now? Anything you want?"

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out