Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Art Attack! (COVERED IN PAINT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sami-Fire rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 4, 3 Total: 18 (4-24)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:13 pm
Wallas had decided to come back to that booth with the paint balls. He didn't do so spectacularly the first time, but he was feeling like a new troll after his break. He ventured up to the booth and rounded up his paint balls. He blinked to refresh his eyes, sucked in a deep breath, and...

A Mystery Item and a blank target, totaling 3 points. What was the deal with that Mystery Item? Wallas's curiosity was so piqued he didn't even care about his utterly mediocre score. It might be a pet rock, it might be a bonus point... who knew?  
Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:38 am
Nucleo needed some flowers. He slinked over to Amonee's lei table and waited for the jadeblood to be distracted by some other trolls. When the chance arose, he struck! Snagging a red and green lei, the greenblood then began to back up when he realized that Caiden might have witnessed the whole thing. Erm...

The only thing he could do now was stroll over confidently to Caiden and play the actual game of this booth! Grabbing some paint, he prepared for his first throw....

Doutei

Doutei rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 1 Total: 8 (4-24)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:44 am
Nucleo threw with all his strength! Okay not really, Nucleo threw with the force of a gentle breeze because he didn't actually want to hit anyone or ruin anything. Somehow he managed to hit one of the special squares but wasn't sure what it meant. Smiling at Caiden he waited to see what the orangeblood had up his sleeves! That was one of the great things about Caiden, you really didn't have a clue what to expect from him! He was so unpredictable and silly! It made him a lot of fun to be around.

Quote:
Hit the Mystery Item! Also lost -1 point because not a purpleblood!

Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me
I'm entering into the ticket raffle!

So many fills. Autumn.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 4 Total: 19 (4-24)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:38 pm
Score: 3

Autumn playing board games.  
Unaru rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 3 Total: 11 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:35 pm
The tealblood was back, this time he decided to use his eye to actually aim. Most of the paint balls were still a miss, but he did manage to score one target. It was better than nothing. Papbeats tried to encourage his charge by giving him a high five. Hawk wondered if his depth perception might be off since the space ladder incident.

Score: +3  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 pm
Tickets for the 24th
Unaru

Sami-Fire

Tickets for the 26th
Doutei

Green Minuet

Unaru

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:01 pm
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

Kolako wanted to say hello to Caiden and ended up seeing another familiar face alongside him. With a tight smile to both of her friends, she approached the two of them and tried to seem happy. She tried to act friendly, but receiving the beautiful lei reminded her of the good times, better times, of baking cookies with Amonee and painting trees with Caiden. Being in front of two good friends of hers, the redblood felt something in her snap. The tears welled up, her shoulders began to shake, and suddenly, Kolako was bawling in front of the two of them. "I-I-I'm-m-m s-s-s-s-so-so-sor-sorry-- I-I-I-I--" Kolako continued sobbing, feeling incredibly tired of faking a smile but feeling guilty of sharing her troubles.

Micillia
sorry
Yamashii
for this LOL

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:28 pm
Koko did not cry. Something was very wrong.

"Shhhhhh, it's okay, it's alright-" Amonee instantly dropped the leis and wrapped his arms around the trembling redblood. She was a spunky girl with a fire and zest to her which made it alarming to see her so vulnerable and quivering. Sweeping her into a firm embrace was all he could think to do to shield her from any eyes watching her.

"We've got you. You're safe here. Cai and I are hear to listen to everything." He patted the back of her head gently, allowing his orangeblooded friend to join in a group hug as well if he desired.

"What happened? Tells us everything, dear." The painter cooed, his biscuit breaking at the sight of those tears.

quite uneventful
wowowowee amonee freaks out

Micillia
dudeeee omg she's crying halp

Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:31 am
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

Autumn  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 6 Total: 19 (4-24)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:34 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

“”  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:44 am
quite uneventful
Ticket

Green Minuet
Ticket

Caiden had been having fun at the booth, at all the booths, so he was back in the clouds, back to being his usual Caiden self. Paint dripped through his hair, big globs of his hair covered in dry paint, drips of it going down his neck, then cracking off as it dried. When Caiden saw Kolako tho, he was a little bit taken aback. Then he saw her crying. "Kolako?" Caiden started, happy that Amonee was there. The jadeblood looked like he was really good at this. The brownblood swept the redblood and jadeblood up in a hug. "Kolako were here for you. Whats wrong?"

Yamashii
RP response

Do you guys want to move this to a PRP?  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items