=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Soda Pong Finals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:53 pm
Quote:
Due to Sonnie's drink effect, I get to manually choose my drink and temporarily change one of my drinks. I'm choosing not to change a drink since it won't be anything new.

Quote:
4: Y/T (fizzy lifting drinks) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: Blue
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 2
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Tsarzi stared down at the drink set up and bounced her ball again, aiming for another teal and yellow one. No, her stomach was not ready to handle the stronger ones. It was too much. She downed the gentler soda, shuddering afterwards, faces till as blank as ever but jaw clenched tight.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tamiya Aiguma
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: Orange/Blue (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
3: Yellow/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: Green/Yellow (********) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) ) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: Blue/Orange (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
9: Orange/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10:Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

After a considerable break, Tamiya was ready to go again. She jittered her leg impatiently.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:56 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend (Sonnie DeFrog)
My team is: Green
My cup formation is:
1: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: O/O (orange u glad) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
3: O/Y (walking on sunshine) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Y/T (fizzy lifting drinks) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
5: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: B/Y (byellow) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: G/Y (slime time) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: G/G (lean green bean machine) +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: MAX'D
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Sonnie drank another howler. He crushed it against his costume's eye, and immediately ran off for the restrooms.  
artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:58 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Zeylla Crypsi
My team is: Blueblood
My cup formation is:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
4: : 'TEAL WITH IT' soda (T+T) +1PP The drinker has to skip the next round
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 3/10
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Zeylla's pump biscuit plummeted as she realized who she was up against. No way. She tried to look inconspicuous as she tossed her first ball. Maybe her disguise would hold out.

She took her drink with a grimace, but was too focused on Tamiya to be too disgusted with the sugary beverage.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:01 pm
Quote:
1: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 5
Total Cups Consumed: 3

Far too soon the frog-troll was fleeing from the table, having downed two of Tsarzi's strongest mixes. And here she was left to finish up once again.

The frog had managed four cups. To see this out and win, she needed over four.

Her stomach acid was pure sugar at this point, her fingers were twitching. Slowly, painfully, she tossed ball and prepared for the worst. She couldn't stop the slight lip curl of pure and utter distaste as she tossed the cup down after.

Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:04 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: Orange/Blue (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
3: Yellow/Yellow (THUNDERPEE) +1 The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: Green/Yellow (********) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) ) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: Blue/Orange (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
9: Orange/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10:Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 3

Quote:
1: 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Tamiya blinked. Her vision was incredibly jittery, but something was very familiar about this blue-clad trolls. Her eyes were focused (barely) on her horns, and she only altered her view to flip a ball into a cup and drink.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:06 pm
Quote:
3: O/Y (walking on sunshine) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 7

Breath deep. In and out and focus on something else. not the poison that set in front of her, glimmering bight sickening hues and bubbling like tar in a swamp, ready to pull you under and suffocate you.

Think about anything but the drink her ball just landed in.

Never had she wanted to quit something before. Not in the way that she wanted to walk away right now, but her feet refused to budge. She would see this through. She didn't come to the end just to quite because she didn't like it.

artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:08 pm
IGNORE MY ROLL I AM PICKING MOON MIST

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
2: 'SEEING ORANGE' soda (O+O) +3PP ( The pourer can add or subtract two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa))
3: 'Teal Me How You Feel' soda (T+R) +3PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups)
5: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
6: 'Yellow Down' soda (T+Y) +1PP (The drinker has to skip the next round & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
7: : 'OuTrage' (O+T) +2PP (The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The drinker has to skip the next round)
8: 'THE STRUGGLE IS PEEL' soda (Y+O) +2PP ( The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)
9: 'RED RUM' soda (R+R) +5PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups)
10: : 'Ready to Rage?' soda (R+Y) +3PP (If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups & The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round)

Potty Points: 6/10

Zeylla tossed back her drink, eyes never leaving Tamiya's jittery stare, and let her ball fly.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:10 pm
Quote:
2: O/O (orange u glad) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10
Total Cups Consumed: 5

For the second time in this whole event, Tsarzi took the time to look at a drink name. The first was the first drink. She had a feeling this would be her last. She stared it down, reading the words and feeling absolutely nothing but resigned and determined dread.

'orange u glad.'

She picked it up and drank it without so much as a hitch. She calmly set the glass down and stepped away. The mediating drone for the final match approached to congratulate her. They had to pause though when the winner folded over and puked a sugary mess all over their feet.

And when she was done, she straightened up, as stoic as ever, and walked away to find a bathroom.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:20 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
3: Yellow/Yellow (THUNDERPEE) +1 The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 8
Total Cups Consumed: 6

Daysauce has been swapped out for Moon Mist!

Quote:
per moon mist: the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Tamiya leaned over the table, narrowing her eyes. She breathed a heavy, saccharine breath and looked discerningly into Zeylla's eyes. In a fluid movement she picked up and downed her RED RUM soda, unbothered by its thick viscosity and choking it down.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:23 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 9/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

Zeylla couldn't stop herself from leaning back as Tamiya leaned forward. She could swear she could feel the other troll's breath on her face, and those eyes seemed to bore into her. Did she know?

She threw her ball with a nervous hand and downed her drink, groaning as her stomach protested.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:28 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
3: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 9
Total Cups Consumed: 8

THUNDERPEE swapped out with AQUAPISS

Quote:
the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Tamiya had to extend the amount of time she was standing here with this stranger. She closed one eye in an attempt to focus, and picked up the bright aqua drink called "TEAL WITH IT" to down in one gulp.

"Where do I know you from?" Tamiya hiccuped.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

artificial bones rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:32 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 13/10 SHES OUT AND RUNNING AWAAAAAY

Zeylla glanced away from Tamiya as she asked her question, and tossed her ball to make up for her momentary lack of response. She washed down the nervous lump in her throat with the room temp soda and responded stiffly, "I don't know what you're talking about," while her bladder and belly screamed for her to leave, and her mind didn't disagree either.  
Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:38 pm
Sypon
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
3: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: OUT
Total Cups Consumed: 9

Tamiya took her final drink and suddenly had an epiphany. She nearly spat the remainder out all over Zeylla.

"Holy ******** s**t goddamn you are -- you ARE...!"

Tamiya shrieked. There was no doubt about it. "Y-y-!!"

After not one, not two, but five rounds of Soda Pong, her intestines were just about turned to mush. She clutched at her torso, doubled over in pain from her bilesack. She! Had! To! Go!

The clown practically blacked out on her way to end this most hubris soda-based suffering.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas