Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
{ GAME OF CHAIRS } VOTE FOR SC P2! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:08 pm
*INSERT THEME MUSIC*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A long time ago in Amityville, the greatest, bloodiest battle was about to commence,

A war that would define student council,

A war that one day would go on to be known as the:

GAME OF CHAIRS ELECTIONS RUN NOW UNTIL APRIL 1st 2017 (VOTING DAY DEADLINE)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:21 pm
WHAT ROLES CAN MY STUDENT TRY FOR IN STUDENT COUNCIL:

exclaim A student can only try for ONE role

gaia_crown [ KING ] (STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT)
gaia_crown [ Emblem ] (YOU DESIGN IT/ copy/paste, draw an emblem on top in WHITE)
gaia_star [ Roles ] Looking cool, making new rules subjects (students) have to obey
during parties and sometimes once every week as an event
gaia_star [ Cool points ] 100000/10
gaia_star [ OOC Roles ] Part of a group in charge of running at least one dance ORP
per reign, can think of fun events for orps/ etc, their char can have a fantastic title
gaia_star [ Is my character eligible? ] Must be Y2 or higher

gaia_crown [ HAND OF KING ] (STUDENT COUNCIL VICE PRESIDENT)
gaia_star [ Roles ] Does all the work the king does not (which is a lot!)
gaia_crown [ Emblem ] (YOU DESIGN IT/ copy/paste, draw an emblem on top in WHITE)
gaia_star [ Cool points ] 9.5/10
gaia_star [ OOC Roles ] Part of a group in charge of running at least one dance ORP
per reign, can think of fun events for orps/ etc, their char can have a fantastic title
gaia_star [ Is my character eligible? ] ALL STUDENTS ELIGIBLE AS LONG AS ENROLLED

gaia_crown [ MASTER OF COIN ] (TREASURER)
gaia_star [ Roles ] Counts all the shiny silver pumpkin seeds in their stash to buy minipets
to give prizes away of course (and sometimes food)
gaia_star [ Cool points ] Meh/10
gaia_star [ Is my character eligible? ] ALL STUDENTS ELIGIBLE AS LONG AS ENROLLED

gaia_crown [ KINGSGUARD ] (SECRETARY)
gaia_star [ Roles ] SMACK ALL MISCREANTS WITH A PLASTIC SWORD
gaia_star [ Cool points ] REALLY JACKING COOL/10

gaia_crown [ WHISPERER OF SECRETS ] (PUBLIC RELATIONSHIPS)
gaia_star [ Roles ] Spread gossip, make people talk
gaia_star [ Cool points ] A spy/10

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:28 pm
HOW DO I ENTER FOR STUDENT COUNCIL?

gaia_crown [ STEP 1 ]: Select one of the above emblems (ie: king, kingsguard, etc) relevant
to your character

gaia_crown [ STEP 2 ]: Design your character's HOUSE EMBLEM in WHITE (WHITE ONLY) on top of the banner.
Give it a HOUSE NAME as something your character ICly would choose. Ie: HOUSE COOL DUDES.

gaia_crown [ STEP 3 ]: FIGHT TO SIT ON THE IRON THRONE (see below)

gaia_crown [ STEP 4 ]: GIVE YOUR PLEDGE ON TOP OF THE IRON THRONE (see below)

gaia_crown [ STEP 5 ]: Voting is at this period. SEE IF YOU HAVE PLEASED THE MASSES.

gaia_crown [ STEP 6 ]: A NEW STUDENT COUNCIL WILL RULE OVER AMITYVILLE.

ALL HAIL THE KING

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm
THE IRON THRONE

To enter, your character must SIT ON THE IRON THRONE and pledge their vows to THE ENTIRE KINGDOM (Ie: the "throne" has been equipped with speakers that carry across the school's PA system).

In a post, have your character that is planning to enter ICly introduce themselves by sitting on the throne and stating:

gaia_star [ THEIR NAME ] of [ HOUSE NAME ]
gaia_star [ THE ROLE THEY ARE TRYING FOR ] Ie: King, kingsguard etc
gaia_star [ WHAT THEY PROMISE SHOULD THEY BECOME THAT ROLE ] Whatever is IC to that character.

SAMPLE POST

[ POSTING FOR CANDIDACY ]

*EMBLEM IMAGE HERE* (Or just link the blank one if you can't draw!)

Steve made his way to the oversized wooden throne. Was it his imagination or was this way, way bigger than it should have been? He sat down, cleared his throat nervously and began. "Greetings, peasants, I a Steve of House Pinecones. I promise to be your kingsguard, one that will never let injustices lie and will always make sure those weak get super huge swirlies. That is all."

CANDIDATE USURPING

You may also USURP ANY PERSON WHO HAS ALREADY ENTERED by selecting one of these actions.

gaia_star Creating one random lie about that person (Enemy) OR
gaia_star Saying one nice thing about that person (Alliance)

Quote the player you are targeting. You can only usurp/ help someone THREE TIMES A CHARACTER. You can only usurp/help someone if you have already posted your character's introduction.

SAMPLE POST

[ POSTING FOR USURPING STEVE ]

Jim sat back on the chair. "Just so you know," he suddenly shouted, "Steve smells bad from all the swirlies he himself has gotten!"

QUOTE STEVE'S RPER HERE

At the end of the speeches, all the candidates + a bullet list of all the things the other candidates have said will be listed for EVERYONE TO SEE

ENJOY AND HAVE FUN.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:47 pm
SPEECHES GO FROM MARCH 20 - 28

VOTING GOES FROM MARCH 28 - APRIL 1ST!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:07 am
((Ahaha it'sa 'nother fascinating event!!!!! <3 x D))

User Image

Alpinely approached the throne with a wide grin and spring in her steps then seated herself for her turn at presenting a candidacy speech announcement. And wow this seat was huge; she leaned back and fell into a momentary slouch before scooting herself so she slid against and sat up straight with her back leaning on the supportive height of the throne.

And it was after she settled in that she began her speech with a brief chuckle. "Hello, spooktacular creeple of Amityville, it is I, Alpinely of House Spooktacular, and my pledge as king would be to bolster spooktacular collaboration that creates even more spooktacularness. More specifically, lines of communication including through the interwebs are mediums by which flocks of spooktacularness will amass for multiplication through innovation, development, execution, and advancement. There is much that is spooktacular about Amityville. And, there is room for even more Amityville spooktacularness. Together let's make Amityville even more spooktacular," Alpinely stood promptly after her finishing statement with a bright arching wave of her arms and immediately following this, she skipped on her way to cheerily pass the baton for another individual to have a turn to present for candidacy on the throne.  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 pm

*EMBLEM IMAGE HERE* (Or just link the blank one if you can't draw!)

Shiki tiptoed up to the humongous throne and stared at it, rather daunted. He wanted to do this but part of him also wanted to well, do almost anything but. His foxfires needed grooming.. yeah that was important.. Ugh, no he was going to do this. He climbed with some trouble up to the seat of the throne and shifted to a good position before starting to speak very softly. Unfortunately the speakers seemed to adjust for his voice and make it louder. The kitsune's ears folded down at the first crackling sound.

"Uh... um.. Hi.. I am.. Aoe Shiki, of the house, Foxfire and, um, I want to be the Whisperer Of Secrets.... " He tried to think of the words he had planned which were now fluttering far away from him on some distant thermals. "I like others, and I .. can whisper.. and.. um..." He chewed his lip, starting to fidget. "Um.. free.. hugs?" He slid out of the throne fast and nearly fell on his face getting away from it. His tails were fluffed and he looked as if being the center of attention had frizzled him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:16 pm

Merry had sauntered over and taken a seat on the throne as if she owned it. All carefree confidence and charm as she folded her wings back and waved happily to all those assembled. If the crowd bothered her, it certainly didn't look like it. If anything, the chimera appeared to be soaking it all in, basking in the attention being directed at her.

"Hello, Everyone!~" Her voice trailed off in an excited trill, and pale hands clapped together. "My name is Merry, of House Paradise, and I'm running for Master of Whispers." And of course, at the last bit she'd drop her voice to an exaggerated whisper, a hand coming up as if she were sharing the juiciest of secrets. "If elected, I pledge to use my position, in collaboration with the whole of the council, to bring fun back to Amityville! That means more events, more dances, more parties!"

She jumped up, bright wings flaring. "Remember when there were competitions? Remember when we had sports?" In one fluid motion, Merry unzipped the hoody she'd been wearing, and tossed it aside to show the fearleading uniform that had been partially hidden beneath. "Remember school spirit?!" She popped a leg up, one arm shooting upwards as the opposite hand landed on her hip. "A vote for Merry is a vote for Fun!"

Finishing in a flourished bow, she scooped up her hoodie again and turned to leave, offering everyone another excited wave.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:30 pm

User Image

To be honest, such a thing would have never interested Maddie in the past. HELPING the school? Please.
The student council was only a convenient front as the professors "little puppets" who "acted" on behalf of the student body, but was secretly carrying out the plans of the upper echelon.

However, Maddie was in a strangely good mood and was feeling charitable, so she decided to give it a shot.
After all, the previous student council SORELY needed to be replaced, and fresh blood was always the best.
The fresher the better.

Making her way to the throne, Maddie threw back the cape she wore, adjusting the little crown she had in the process.
Why, she was practically royalty already. Everyone should be bowing down to her, but she supposed she should at LEAST address her subjects...

Sitting down, she crossed her legs and placed her cheek in one paw, using the other to address to mass.

"Greetings, fellow students. I, Madeline of House MAD BEARZ shall be your KING.
As your ruler, I will make sure you never have a dull week.
Parties, events, WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES.
I will rule over your weak, feeble hearts, and crush all your petty adversaries.

In short,
you will never regret having me as your ruler : )"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image

Mayaa had been listening to all of the speeches, clapping wildly after each one.
So much love and dedication put into each one!!

When it seemed the throne was free, she hopped up to it and plopped her butt down, smiling giddly.
"Hello everyone! I'm Mayaa of House Feathers, and I'm here to run for Master of Coin!

I love all the events that student council runs, and I'd really love to be a part of it! Games, dances, field trips and fun! Amityville Academy is such a wonderful place, and I really want to give back as much as I can!

I hope you can consider nominating me. Thank you!!!"

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:00 pm

User Image

Sludge stood in the back, watching the students that sat on the throne with a intensive stare. The words they all spoke were intriguing, and he took note of their offers.

When there was a lull, the xenomorph crawled forward, his posture bent over and hunched as he approached the iron throne warily, hopping onto the chair and crouching down so he was perched like some strange gargoyle.

"Sssludge of Houssse Xeno..." He hissed, the words coming out in a harsh rasp. It was clear he wasn't used to speaking. "Masssster of Coin..."

His head swiveled to look at individual students, and it was a wonder how this boil was going to give a speech to convince anyone he knew what he was doing.

"I count coinsss....Guard coinsss, keep sssafe. Buy thingsss...Fun thingssss. Make Partiessss, yes?"

And then he hopped off and stalked away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:49 am
User Image

[POSTING FOR CANDIDACY]

Screw it, she'd had friends on the council before, most of them at this point had graduated while she still stuck around trying to sort out a few things in her life. Besides, a title like Kings Guard had a nice ring to it, she wasn't meant to lead per say, but playing body guard could be fun. That said she strolled up to the throne and took a seat, a large gold pendant dangling from her neck as she spoke.

"I am
Samantha Lee of house Undying." Even as she spoke a sword manifested in her grip as she rested the tip on the floor in front of the throne as purple flames danced in her empty sockets.

"And in my name I pledge to be the King's Guard, I've fought on behalf of this school numerous times, I've protected people, and I will help ensure the student council is safe, and prepared for anything that goes wrong this year. And you jack-damn-well know stuff gets weird around here."

With her best Ned Stark impression done she stood up from the chair and slung the sword over her shoulder marching down the steps to stand in the crowd before the sword simply vanished and was replaced by the pendant, though it's middle blue rune no longer glowed as bright as it did when she first took her seat.

Miliardo Kason

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 pm

[ POSTING FOR USURPING Merry ]

Lies and Shiki had hardly a passing meeting with each other, and it was hard to do it. But... his dad had told him that even good Kitsune's may have to do that once in a while. He hated it and made a note to say sorry latter.

He walked back to the humongous throne and after a bit of a struggle, the small kitsune boil managed to seat himself again. "H-hi again.." came his amplified whisper. "Aoe Shiki from House Foxfire again.." He closed his eyes to think of his words. "M-Merry says she wants to bring fun back.. but.. how? Merry was the reason C-Christmas Carnival failed... S-She was the one that told E-Everyone the wrong dates so no one would come." He had his fingers crossed under him as he said it all, hoping that Merry would not come and thrash him for it.

Though the poor boil stammered nervously, he did sound like he knew what he was saying. He slid out of the throne and with tails trailing ran off.

Beejoux

Merry had sauntered over and taken a seat on the throne as if she owned it. All carefree confidence and charm as she folded her wings back and waved happily to all those assembled. If the crowd bothered her, it certainly didn't look like it. If anything, the chimera appeared to be soaking it all in, basking in the attention being directed at her.

"Hello, Everyone!~" Her voice trailed off in an excited trill, and pale hands clapped together. "My name is Merry, of House Paradise, and I'm running for Master of Whispers." And of course, at the last bit she'd drop her voice to an exaggerated whisper, a hand coming up as if she were sharing the juiciest of secrets. "If elected, I pledge to use my position, in collaboration with the whole of the council, to bring fun back to Amityville! That means more events, more dances, more parties!"

She jumped up, bright wings flaring. "Remember when there were competitions? Remember when we had sports?" In one fluid motion, Merry unzipped the hoody she'd been wearing, and tossed it aside to show the fearleading uniform that had been partially hidden beneath. "Remember school spirit?!" She popped a leg up, one arm shooting upwards as the opposite hand landed on her hip. "A vote for Merry is a vote for Fun!"

Finishing in a flourished bow, she scooped up her hoodie again and turned to leave, offering everyone another excited wave.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:08 pm
[ USURPING Shiki! ]

Merry blinked at the outrageous accusation being directed at her from the nerve riddled kitsune. It had her arching a brow at him, watching has he returned to his seat. Once he was sitting again, the chimera bounced up.

"Hi!~ Merry again." She wiggled her fingers at the crowd, grinning sweetly at them before flashing a rather sharp smile at Shiki. "The nervous little kitsune has a demon bias. So I mean, I guess if you want a year of one house getting better treatment than all the others..." She spread her hands wide, palms up, in a helpless, harmless gesture.

steal
[ POSTING FOR USURPING Merry ]

Lies and Shiki had hardly a passing meeting with each other, and it was hard to do it. But... his dad had told him that even good Kitsune's may have to do that once in a while. He hated it and made a note to say sorry latter.

He walked back to the humongous throne and after a bit of a struggle, the small kitsune boil managed to seat himself again. "H-hi again.." came his amplified whisper. "Aoe Shiki from House Foxfire again.." He closed his eyes to think of his words. "M-Merry says she wants to bring fun back.. but.. how? Merry was the reason C-Christmas Carnival failed... S-She was the one that told E-Everyone the wrong dates so no one would come." He had his fingers crossed under him as he said it all, hoping that Merry would not come and thrash him for it.

Though the poor boil stammered nervously, he did sound like he knew what he was saying. He slid out of the throne and with tails trailing ran off.

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:38 pm

Marcy watched and listened intently as others took their turn. She held her speech in her hand, folding it and unfolding it in nervous anticipation.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped forward. This was her chance. The dainty ghost settled onto the throne.

"Hello, I'm Marcy of House Brew and I am here to win the title Hand of the King. Why me? Well," a smile grew on her face as she forgot for just a moment how nervous she was, "let me ask you? What does a King do?"

"A King rules. A King looks good, a King plans and protects their subjects. However, at the end of the day, it is the King's Hand who runs the finer details of the kingdom. I am offering you organization! I will oversee the council workings and make sure all is on time and works smoothly. I am promising you that I will meet with the very best caterers for ALL of our parties - I promise you the best food and drink this town has to offer! I promise music you will like, decorations that will suit, and a dance theme that you will love."

Another deep breath. "More than all of that, I promise to work my hardest to make sure that our council does the very best for YOU. For in the end, it is the kingdom that matters most."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff