Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Do you Have Anime Key Chains? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:30 am
Right now, my con bag has a bunch of Walkure keychains/charms; I've almost got an entire set of the five in their civilian attire(except... ugh, Mikumo), and Kaname and Freyja in default idol gear. Also charms of Ranka Lee and Alto Saotome. Oh, and I picked up a charm of Tataru Taru in a kimino at Otakon this summer.

I think my con bag is becoming FF XIV/Macross/tokusatsu-themed, kinda, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:30 pm
OnsenMark
Right now, my con bag has a bunch of Walkure keychains/charms; I've almost got an entire set of the five in their civilian attire(except... ugh, Mikumo), and Kaname and Freyja in default idol gear. Also charms of Ranka Lee and Alto Saotome. Oh, and I picked up a charm of Tataru Taru in a kimino at Otakon this summer.

Hi Onsen, sounds like you have a great collection in the works. I'd really like to see that Con Bag that you have.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:33 pm
smithers456
OnsenMark

Hi Onsen, sounds like you have a great collection in the works. I'd really like to see that Con Bag that you have.

Well, it's as close to becoming an ita bag as you can get without it actually being one.I'm hoping to find some stuff if I go to Otakon this summer.(I'm kinda hoping I can pay for the basics with my tax refund when I get it, but we'll see how it goes.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:18 pm
OnsenMark
smithers456
OnsenMark

Well, it's as close to becoming an ita bag as you can get without it actually being one.I'm hoping to find some stuff if I go to Otakon this summer.(I'm kinda hoping I can pay for the basics with my tax refund when I get it, but we'll see how it goes.)

Onsen Good Luck on getting the money you need to go to the con, and spending money too!! At cons I've seen official key chains and charms. I've also seen ones made by vendors in the artist alley part of the con. Some are pretty cool.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:06 am
αяιѕѕαяєρℓιєѕ;;
╔══════════════╗

I do! I also have a few game related keychains!
I have a Kingdom Hearts Keyblade keychain, and an Azura keychain from Fire Emblem Fates when it comes to video game keychains.

For anime, I have two different My Neighbour Totoro keychains. One is of the Cat Bus, and the other is the three different sizes of Totoro. I love them. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also have a random monkey that's holding a cherry that I've had on my keychain for I don't even know how long. xD

And lastly, I have my very first cat Katie's name and vet tags on my keychain. She was a good cat, and I'll always have fond memories of her. She disappeared when I was around 10 years old, but had been with me from near the time I was adopted as a baby. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╚══════════════╝
./єη∂яєρℓу

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:47 pm
Rissa Unit
αяιѕѕαяєρℓιєѕ;;
╔══════════════╗

I do! I also have a few game related keychains!
I have a Kingdom Hearts Keyblade keychain, and an Azura keychain from Fire Emblem Fates when it comes to video game keychains.

For anime, I have two different My Neighbour Totoro keychains. One is of the Cat Bus, and the other is the three different sizes of Totoro. I love them. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also have a random monkey that's holding a cherry that I've had on my keychain for I don't even know how long. xD

And lastly, I have my very first cat Katie's name and vet tags on my keychain. She was a good cat, and I'll always have fond memories of her. She disappeared when I was around 10 years old, but had been with me from near the time I was adopted as a baby. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╚══════════════╝
./єη∂яєρℓу

You definitely have a lot of Love for the My Neighbour Totoro series. I have a City Pet License tag for my cat Smokey who passed away a few years ago. He was Loved by everyone and pretty social with others.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash