Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[Status Rp] Safe haven (Mel/Jordan/Larry/Rodney) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:40 pm

"Are there monsters there?" Lawrence relayed, turning and heading back into the living room which was part of a sprawling open plan to the large well furnished kitchen. "I don't mind beaches, I think the sand is too much though, you get it in all your clothes and stuff."

He pointed to a large glass doored cabinet full of all manner of DVDs "There are a lot. I don't know most of them since its the future and that."

He flopped onto the couch to sit. "I had to be shown how to play them. They aren't tapes."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:30 pm
"Not that we saw. It was really bright out there so it wasn't dark." Which could explain why they didn't see any.

He glanced back at Jordan. "Let's pick out a movie. Where can we put our packs?" He wanted to know where they would be staying. "Do we just....pick a room?" Maybe he could talk to Jordan a moment to see if everything was okay before they hanged out here for the day.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:41 pm
"Yeah, I didn't see any shadows either. Maybe because it was day." Jordan exchanged glances with Melvin, then followed after Larry, moving over to peer curiously at the titles of the DVDs in the case. There were a lot that he didn't know.

"Tapes? We had tapes when I was little," he said thoughtfully, and looked back at Larry, reminded once more of the weird time thing. Larry had said he was from the 80s. It must be even weirder to him to be now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:34 pm
They'd gone to the beach, and there'd been nobody there. It hadn't been scary, just peaceful. Maybe...

But he knew the house was safe.

Still, when he sat on the couch, he looked out the big windows, past the destroyed houses, he knew the ocean must be just within walking distance.

Hey mon, I get it, when the rock meets the water, like, very nice.

He wasn't scared of the voice anymore. It'd been scared too. But it had been nothing but kind.

He squeezed his hands in his lap.

I haven't been to a beach
, he thought back.

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:44 am
Melvin stared at the silent ginger kid as he stared out the window. "We could always go check out the beach together. We haven't really seen any about. It's just been weird and quiet here."

"I have tapes at home but DVDs are better cause you get extras and can skip all those stuff in the beginning."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:15 am

"Can put them wherever you want." Larry said. "And yeah, the room upstairs with the white and gold door is ours." and he gestured at Rodney. "But there's one next door no one is using and some other ones downstairs. There are some weird rooms though."

He gestured up the stairs. "There's a room in the loft that's got a weird...set of tables and stuff. And chains and leather and...uh. You don't want that room, it's messed up. There's a bedroom up there too though."

"Yeah I had tapes, that was all we had." he shrugged. "And yeah I'd be fine with going to the beach to see it, I don't think it's far from here?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:24 am
"Whatever room is fine," Jordan said, glancing at Mel again. Whatever room he picked, he'd still be sleeping in someone else's bed, which was kind of weird. But if they were going to stay here it couldn't be helped. "Um, I'll just go put my stuff down."

He padded into the hallway and peeked into a couple rooms, selecting one arbitrarily and setting his bag down just inside the door. He was almost hesitant to leave it. It had a bunch of useful stuff and he'd gotten used to carrying it. But it was sort of not polite to just hang onto your stuff like you were afraid to put it down, even if you kind of were.

He went back to the living room, feeling awkwardly like an intruder.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:33 am
Rodney seemed to light up with anticipation, like a dog who'd just heard the word walk.  

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:04 am
Mel followed up and picked the room next to Jordan's, and set his bag down on the bed. He was on edge leaving his precious cargo away from him but it would be hard to watch a movie with it on. Being unarmed in a place without the comforting security of trusted authority bothered him, but he reminded himself he could run to his backpack easily enough.

And if things got bad at night, he could get Jordan too.

Going back downstairs, he found a chair to sit in. "What have you guys been up to here?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:44 am

When the other guys got back, Larry had sat down and turned on the television. He was proud of himself for remembering how to do it.

"Not much really." he said. "Just hiding out, we didn't know if anyone was going to hurt us. And I guess like, after being out there...I think they do want to hurt us." He rubbed one of the vivisection marks through his clothes, still mending up.

"It's safe here though, nothing's happened that is bad, I've just been keeping the place clean, the other boys make a bit of a mess when they do things."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:37 pm
"It's nice when things are clean," Jordan said. He didn't pick a chair, instead prowling around the room restlessly, looking at everything in the room and investigating what books were there.

After a moment, he added, "I'm sorry you guys got hurt." It wasn't like it was his fault, but he'd been somewhere else, and he felt sort of like he should apologize, for reasons he couldn't identify.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff