Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Price is Right? (Joy and Melvin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:21 pm
Huni Pi
Oops.

He stared back at her, surprised she would even come up with such a common, normal answer, before laughing. It caught him off guard that she would tie in something as everyday as Taxes and apply it to Deus.

"Oh dear no. We don't pay taxes here. Could you imagine the IRS department of Deus?! Oh dear - and just - like -- get your dorm audited." He laughed again at the thought.

"I'm sorry. It was just a cute thought. No. I'm broke for other reasons. I was going to raid the vending machine for you. That's all."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:15 am
Joy hated her country's tax system. Mostly because the money had a tendency of going into politicians' pockets instead of the country and it might have jaded her world view of taxes in general. Her fingers struggled to keep up with her mental-mouth "Dun wanna tink abt dat 2 much. Wud be way 2 dpressng wudnt it? U dnt hav 2 get frm d vendo. Der shud be sum xtra choco pudding in d pantry ref. I kip a stash bhnd d veggies."

She raised a finger to her lips, "No1 luks der. U can get sum if u promis nt 2 tell ny1."

MoonKitsune

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:47 am

"That's kind but I'm not one for sweets. I'll go grab thst for you but be careful about using the crisper to hide it. Ee have cooks and vegans here that will find it eventually. Think about getting a mini-fridge later maybe.

He stood up and went to fetch her her pudding and came back later. He had her pudding, magazines, and two candy bars.

"I found some more for you and some magazines." He gave her these by placing it on her nightstand along eith disposible spoons.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:14 pm
Joy was in the middle of another coughing fit when Melvin returned, goodies in hand. She gave him a thumb's up while she kept her face angled away while her body tried to hack up her lungs. When it subsided, she typed in "Tenchu! I'll txt u d list of stuff I hav 4 runicing + anodr 1 w/ stuff I wud get in d future. 4 nw, hw much s dwnpymnt?"

No haggling on Joy's part. Mostly because Melvin had been so accommodating of her lacking in technological know-how. Also he was nice and Joy wanted to reciprocate somehow.

MoonKitsune

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:41 pm
Huni Pi

"Pay me when you have the time and it's complete. I can take your mp3 for you and bring it to you once it's done. I know where you live after all." He joked.

"If you ever want to play with a tablet before you buy one, you can sit and use it while I work sometime. I'd invite you to my room but I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea about you."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:26 pm
Joy gave Melvin a wry grin, "O pls, prity sur 99% of d ppl here dun knw hu i m. + twitter s way mor interesting dan me goin in n out of sum guy's rum." Whole picture or not, the trainee didn't think one trip into another person's bedroom just to play with the fancy almost-magical computer was worthy of notice.

MoonKitsune

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash