Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:27 am
StrawberryRoseTea

She gave a small shake of her head, "No, I can't say that I have." She was curious to see what would happen next. She gave a small shift of her wings and watched as he stepped onto the ice, he was far larger than her and when the ice didn't crack she let out a breath. She watched him slide a little distance and walked towards the edge and placed a foot against the smooth surface and looked at him a little nervous.

Taking another, and then another step she allowed herself to stand upon the ice fully and tried to do what he had done and slide forward with a little push, save she didn't push hard enough and didn't go very far, still it was rather exiting. She could maybe use her wings as momentum? She didn't want to feel like she was cheating though.

"This is definitely unique, how did you come about this?" She asked him trying to slide forward once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:48 pm
User ImageHe gave her a smile of encouragement thoroughly pleased that she was willing to try his silly game even though she was obviously a bit apprehensive. He gave himself another little slide away from her and then turned to give a bigger push into a long slide back to her side. He wasn't showing off, he told himself, he was just letting her see how he did it.

"That's it. You're a natural." He praised as she tried for another slide. "When you get used to balancing you can try for further." He slid again. "It was actually quite by accident that I discovered this." He admitted with a laugh. "I was crossing a frozen river up in the mountains when I tripped. As I was catching myself from falling I slid a little. It was kind of fun so I tried again on purpose." He was simplifying the story a little. It had taken him several tries to get it right. His cloven hooves were meant to hold traction so finding the right technique had been some trial and error. And falling. But he kept that to himself. He didn't want her discouraged when she seemed so thrilled. Lorcan had taken it upon himself to make fun of the poor buck for days about all the bruises he had acquired learning to slide on ice. Eldrin shook his head with amusement at the memory.

WC:235
AstoriaFallen

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:31 pm
StrawberryRoseTea

She still felt unsure about skating but his encouragement was definitely enough to spur her to continue to try a little more. Using her wings she was able to give herself a bit more momentum and she couldn't help but laugh with joy at this. "I'm glad you accidentally happened upon this. It's quite fun." She said with a warm smile and a glance his way as she skated a little more.

"Thank you for being patient with me." Flicking her tail happily she stopped skating a bit and looked over at him as she stopped. "I enjoy spending time with you." She'd never really felt connected to someone like this before, she was a little confused more than anything really but she felt good.

"I think my family would like you." Why was she bringing up her family? She tossed some of her hair from her face and looked at the ice for a moment and then skated towards him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:05 pm
User ImageEldrin skated around a bit more as she tried to figure out her technique. He never went far but he didn’t want to overwhelm her by hovering either. He was delighted when she decided to use her wings for momentum. It was such a brilliant idea!
“I’m glad you like it! It’s always a pleasure to share my odd little discoveries.” Warmth eased through him at how she appreciated his silliness.

“It really is my pleasure. “ he replied as a small blush crept into his cheeks. He was thankful for his winter coat to hide it. “ I very much enjoy spending time with you as well.” He skated a circle around her smiling warmly before moving away again. He felt that she was very comfortable to be around. Her presence soothing. Like a warm blanket. Eldrin chuckled aloud. A bit of an unflattering comparison but an honest one.

When she spoke of family he stopped still to gaze at her. He waited for the odd pangs that usually accompanied discussions of such but it never came. It wasn’t to say he didn’t love the family he had built around himself since the rift in his memory but something from before that usually gave him uneasiness. But this time . . . It just didn’t come.
“ I think, if your family is anything like you, I would like them to.” He was lost in his own thoughts staring at the ice and so didn’t see her pause before she came near to him.

He lifted his head to smile at her before pushing off to meet her halfway across the distance between them. “I would love to meet your family sometime.” He slid up alongside her turning to face the same direction as she. The thought of meeting her family gave him pleasure, not only because it meant she felt he was worthy enough, but because it meant seeing her again. He looked down at her, admiring the way she fit next to his side. He nonchalantly shifted so that she was nearly tucked against him, leaving just enough space so that she could move in closer or away if she chose.

AstoriaFallen

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:29 pm
StrawberryRoseTea

"I'm very pleased you've decided to share this with me." She commented as she approached his side.

When he said that he enjoyed her presence she felt her cheek flush slightly. That was sweet of him to say, he seemed genuine about it too.

"Well, if we were to do that, we'd have to do a great deal of traveling, if that was okay with you." She said thinking of how long that might take given he didn't have wings. Flying was faster but she would be walking if she was with him. Which she didn't mind at all. Plus she'd get to spend some time with daring.

She wondered how he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:52 pm
User ImageEldrin reveled in the feeling of her at his side. The warmth coming from her body was comforting. He relaxed into it and let loose a breath he hadn't even realized he had been holding.

"It is entirely my pleasure." he murmured to her, just loud enough that her ears could catch it. He was rather pleased, as he looked down at her, to note the lovely pink that had flushed her cheeks. It was rather becoming of her.

He chuckled at her mention of traveling. "My life in itself is a great deal of traveling. Not only would it be okay but it would give my aimless wanderings a true direction for once. Which would be another great pleasure for you to bestow upon me." He briefly wondered if she would give him a direction to go and then fly ahead on her lovely wings or if she would walk with him. He greatly hoped it would be the latter. A journey with her on foot would give him time to learn all he could about her. Now, that, was something he could genuinely look forward to.

"It would be my honor to travel to meet your family. I can stay in this area so you can find me to let me know whenever you choose to leave." He smiled warmly at her hoping that she wouldn't be long in setting her affairs here in order. The idea of traveling with her was truly enticing.

AstoriaFallen

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash