Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 👜Charities, Quests and Freebies
Revolution:Gaia's Quest For A Baby Platinum Ticket!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:31 pm
User Image3.8 TrillionUser Image

We are currently on a quest to purchase a Baby Platinum Ticket to host a site wide event for all of the Gaia community on behalf of Revolution: Gaia!

We want to show our community what we stand for as guild, through this quest, in the biggest way we can!

We will not let this ticket's use become self centered or gold grubbing, it will become something important for Gaia as a whole - and if possible, maybe even become a yearly tradition!!

What you need right now is donations, items, gold, whatever you can afford as a proud member of Revolution:Gaia! It will take some time to muster up the funds, and that is okay! Gives us all plenty of time to find supporters and iron out wrinkles in the plan. wink
If you would like to help in other ways please send PM for the details.
All donations should be sent to RG Guild Staff
We finally retrieved guild items from the previous guild mule, so we are now back in action with everything we had before. We now sit at a whopping 2T gold with 98T more to go! sweatdrop

I'm sure there are a ton of questions but here is what we have for now:
Why a baby platinum ticket?
Well because we can create a single pose item that is exclusive to the creator, never to be released again. Other single pose tickets do not offer the exclusiveness.

What are your plans?
Hmmm... We want to keep it a secret for now but it will involve all of Gaia in the best way we can think of.

Why is it a secret?
Would you want someone else ripping off your idea for a ticket item? hmm?

When will we know?
Once the ticket is purchased, submitted for use and accepted by Gaia staff we will announce to the guild our intentions to use it and what it will be!
We will also be looking for a number of volunteers to help in this site wide event

Why not an Amethyst ticket?
That would seriously help our ambition with this project but the item created from the Baby Platinum Ticket is the key feature!
With enough preparation and advertising, basically the time it takes to raise the funds to getting a ticket order fulfilled, we would have everything ready to go!! An Amethyst ticket would be a nice boost but we have enough time to make it big in waiting! No need to buy two tickets!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:50 pm
January Fundraiser
User Image274B  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:16 pm
With some hard work in Lake Kindred and a few more donations from crew, the account worth is at 4Tg right now. Selling items in the account to reach the pure gold amount required will take some time, of course. heart

If you have unwanted items and need a place to dump them for a good cause, your guild is the man for it. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:21 pm
Hey pwn, if you need to borrow my treekillers let me know.  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:23 pm
Neshira Namea Returns

I haven't farmed this week but I will. I may just pick up a couple in the CS next time they are available and raffle one off here in the guild. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:25 pm
Pwnder
Neshira Namea Returns

I haven't farmed this week but I will. I may just pick up a couple in the CS next time they are available and raffle one off here in the guild. cool

Niiiice.
I'm gonna go grind right now because frankly I'm down from 3t back to 400mil and I need to fix that asap.

Also hoping to get permission to buy some GC with our tax return but not holding my breath because my honey is anti-gaia to the max.  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Impulsive Button Pusher

Wealthy Genius

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 pm
Vending is probably your best bet right now. Back in 2015, I was making about 1T/day in the marketplace. Don't even need to be fast anymore.  
👜Charities, Quests and Freebies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games