Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Winter Fun (Wynter Fury and Qeshti)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:45 pm
This is a private RP between myself and tefla. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | tefla's Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:54 pm
A chill filled the air, making it crisp and vibrant. Even the whispering of the small, white snowflakes which drifted lazily down from the sky could be heard through the newly awarded clarity. Winter had finally come to the Kawani lands. Most of the snow would be contained in the more northern regions, especially those closer to the mountains. But there could be some locations in the south that might see snow. It was in such an area as this that Qeshti and her bonded, Hikari, found themselves.

"I thought you said it wasn't gonna snow." Qeshti accused her friend with a pout. While she enjoyed the idea of snow, she heavily disliked traveling in it. The coldness always clung to her wings, making them heavier and more clumsy. It was the reason she was currently walking instead of flying. "No, I said that it wasn't SUPPOSED to snow. I did warn you that it might." Hikari peered over at the fiery orange and yellow mare as she hovered alongside. Her dark green eyes locked onto orange ones. "But you wanted to travel anyway." Qeshti harumphed and flicked her tail. Small flakes of ice discarded themselves to fall listlessly to the ground. "I wouldn't if I had known snow was going to be a thing. Snow is best enjoyed when at home where I can actually play in it and not trudge through it."

Hikari rolled her eyes. "Qesh, you knew winter was coming. That's why we were supposed to head home a few weeks ago." "I know!" Qeshti puffed out her cheeks in a childlike manner. "It's not my fault we got caught up at the festival." It was the owl's turn to harumph. "Sure it wasn't. Just like that time with the stallion. Just like that time with the herd." "Hey now! Don't go bringing all of that up! That has absolutely no bearing on n--" The young mare had become so caught up in what she was saying that she had failed to watch where she was going. A few steps found her running smack dab into a solid mass of something, she didn't know what, and reeling backwards from the force to land soundly on her rump. "Ow!"

tefla

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers