Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
12th Perigree's Eve Shopping... the most extreme of sports.

Continued from Here

penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:39 am
        Mahmud Seshat
              HP: 28
              Shopping At: Dry and Wet Goods Megacomplex
              Damage Taken: 6
              Gifts Got: 1 small present, 1 small present

"S-static?!" A familiar voice rang through the crowds of people swarming around him. They had met only some time ago, but Mahmud remembered just how much he enjoyed his time with him... Perhaps he was hearing things?

That was when he saw the familiar scarred troll lean over him, and he couldn't help but give a relieved smile. "Static! Thank gog!" Mahmud struggled to his feet and brushed himself off, but got bumped into by another troll again. He almost hit Static as he stumbled, but quickly gained his balance back. "What are you doing here?! Isn't this--"

A loud coo filled the air, and Mahmud stuck his hand up and waved it around. "Over here, Ommy! Over here!" Before long, a large bird lusii with the torso of a female troll came into sight, nuzzling into her son.

"Coo, coo!"

"Static, this is my Ommy!" Mahmud hugged her tight and turned his head to smile at him. "You two wanna come shopping with us? It may be easier with more than just us two..."

micillia

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:56 pm
Static
Damage Taken: 10
Gifts Obtained: 1 small present, 1 large present
Shoping at: Dry and Wet Goods Megacomplex

Static smiled bashfully at Mahmud's lusus. She was looking down at him with such a non judgmental and even caring look. Static wasn't sure what to do, and was comtiplating bowing, or some attempt at a handshake when Raijin cut in. "STATIC" the levitating weasel cut in, "Quit LOLIGAGGING and get in there! Your the one that insisted we come, and we will not leave empty handed" Static turned blue in embarrassment, and looked at Mahmud apologetically.

"Um, I, uh I am!" Static replied, raising his voice and wishing to the great glub that his lusus didn't have to be here. "Me and Mahmud were, uh, supposed to meet here. We will do way better together, you'll see!" Static gave Mahmud a look, hoping to glub that he would play along with the Blueblood's lie. "So, uh, so we are gonna get on that. Right now." Static told Raijin, trying to instill confidence in his lie.

Skyli Peep

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:57 pm
OMG I forgot to roll

WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET TO ROLL D:  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:41 pm
        Mahmud Seshat
              HP: 22
              Gifts Got: 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 small present

Woah. Whoever THIS lusus was, he sure didn't seem very friendly. At least, given his attitude...

Bad news was, Mahmud wasn't very good at taking hints. "Hunh? We--"

Good news was, Harpommy was a far better catcher of the lie than her son was. She gave her son a small stomp on the foot with her own, making him let out an eep as she agreed with a gentle "Coo." She then lowered her head to Raijin and Static a little, out of respect, and then made her son do the same.

"O-Ommy!" Embarrassed, Mahmud took a turn to flush a deep brown, rubbing the back of his head. "We better get going on finding good stuff then, because um... well..." To prove his point, he reached into the gifts he COULD reach and pulled out a set of hair curlers. "I dunno anyone who needs half this junk...d o you see anything?

micillia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:42 pm
I FORGOT TO ROLL TOO DIES  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:44 pm
I GIVE UP OMG SO SORRY  
Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:40 pm
Static
Damage Taken: 11
Gifts Obtained: 1 small present, 1 large present, 1 huge present

Static giggled at the hair curlers, forgetting all his frustration and embarrassment with his lusus. "You know that white elephant-beast game? That would be a great gift to bring there. Poor troll who would get stuck with that!" Static grinned bashfully, and made to push his way farther into the store. "But Yeah! Lets get to the good stuff!"

Skyli Peep
Omg on one of the "GameBro" battles i forgot to roll THREE TIMES IN A ROW! sooo much facepalm

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:50 am
        Mahmud Seshat
              HP: 16
              Gifts Got: 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 small present

"Oooh, I didn't even think of that! I've never done a white elephant-beast game..." Yes, Static was so smart! And besides, maybe if he didn't use it for that he could like... curl his hair MORE with it or something. Not that it really needed it. "Alright guys! Lets move out!" Puffing out his chest, Mahmud started to shove his way through the crowds, calling out "excuse mes" whenever he could. After all, Harpommy taught him to be polite! A few trolls slung insults his way, but he just shouted right back and grabbed at something.

"Oh! Look at this" Mahmud held up a chain with a fluffy ball at the end, and grinned from ear to ear. "It kinda makes me think of this one girl, Kolako... I need to apologize for pulling her hair so... this may be nice. What did you get?"

micillia
        If he gets a medium present, its going your way, may as well complete the huge chain of "small presents"

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:13 pm
Static
Damage Taken: 12
Gifts Obtained: 1 small presents, 0 medium presents, 1 large present, 2 huge presents

Static panted as he fought for the large box. "Mahmud!" He called out, asking for help with the enormous box. "I don't know what it is but its big so its gotta be something great, right?!" Static had to bare his teeth and make sure his bloodcolor was showing to scare off a present poacher. "Do you think its a cannon?! Or maybe a rocket ship!!"

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:34 pm
        Mahmud Seshat
              HP: 12
              Damage Taken: 4
              Gifts Got: 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 large present

Mahmud let out a cry of surprise upon sight of Static's package, and ran over to help him. "Static how did you FIND something this big?!" Stumbling under the weight, he helped his friend lower it into a cart. Boy, were people vicious over stuff in this store... didn't they realize all it was was just stu--- OH WHAT WAS THAT?

Something large and square caught his eye. "Oh my gosh, is that... YES!" Mahmud yanked out of a shelf a decent sized microwave... and it came with at television! An actual TELEVISION! This may be something he kept for himself..."Hey, what's in that big box of yours anyways? Look what I found!" He held the package up high in pride, only for some adult troll to try and snatch it out of his hands. "H-HEY!" That was HIS television... with a microwave! Thankfully, his mother managed to chase the troll off, but his pumpbiscut was still pounding! Mahmud moved closer to Raijin and Static, hoping that their presence would scare off any more snatchers.

micillia
        If he gets a medium present, its going your way, may as well complete the huge chain of "small presents"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:56 pm
Static
Damage Taken: 13
Gifts Obtained: 1 small presents, 0 medium presents, 1 large present, 3 huge presents

Static tried to look intimidating, to scare off some of the scarier trolls. It was getting difficult to protect their growing pile of surprises, Mahmud had just almost lost what looked like a very conveniently designed microwave tv. Static looked up at his lusus, who was hovering just a few feet above the pile of presents, looking bored. "Hey um, Raijin, could you, um, guard the pile?" Static said nervously. Raijin gave Static a look, and replied. "Only if you get me something worthwhile." Static noticed yet another large package (man he was on fire tonight!) and ran to pass it up to his lusus, giving the creature an "i told you so" look. "Fiiine" The lusus sighed, and bristled up, looking much scarier. Static grinned at Mahmud, "At least we don't have to worry about the loot we already got!"

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:57 am
        Mahmud Seshat
              HP: 11
              Damage Taken: 1
              Gifts Got: 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 large present, 1 huge present

"Great idea, thank you Mr. Raijin!" Again Mahmud gave a little tiny bow to the weird, cranky creature. After what happened with Gnash's lusus, he didn't feel like risking his hide to piss off another one. This wasn't fair though... Static found all the super huge, cool presents. Granted, he got his very first telemicrowave miracle, but that still...

Thats when he laid his eyes on it. THE coolest gift ever, that Static was sure to love. "OH MY--- OMMY! OMMY GET ANOTHER CART!" Making a mad dash, the little boy flung himself on top of a box for a shiny new motorbike and clung to it as if his life depended on it. "STATIC! STATIC HAPPY 12 PERIGREE'S! ITS SO... EXTREME!" Calm despite her child's ecstatic screaming, Harpommy pushed a cart next to her son and helped him load it inside, then pushing it standing next to Raijin. "Coo" she said politely to the other lusus.

Mahmud couldn't help but bounce up and down, clapping his hands at the great, GREAT gift he was gonna get his buddy. Beetles be damned, he'd sneak it out of the store if he had to.

micillia
        EXTREEEEEEEEEEEME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:20 am
Static
Damage Taken: 14
Gifts Obtained: 1 small presents, 0 medium presents, 1 large present, 4 huge presents

Static's eyes lit up, as big as Alternia's two moons. "Wow!" Was all Static could say. Mahmud was the best. He had to find something amazing to give the brownblood. "Umm, er, oh!" Static exclaimed as he found another huge box. Turning it over and finding out it was a motorbike as well, Static exclaimed. "Now we can race!" The boy jumped up in joy as he showed his friend the package.

Skyli Peep
So when your lusus reaches 1hp or something close, put all your damages taken in bold (or skype me) (or put it in the quote! Oh man ideas razz ) So Raijin can take the dmg instead

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:52 am
        Mahmud Seshat
              HP: 10
              Damage Taken: 1
              Gifts Got: 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 small present, 1 large present, 1 huge present, 1 huge present

His eyes grew wide as well, at the thought of racing... Could he do it? Would it be like when they sled around on the sand dunes? That could be fun! "That'd be neat!" It was then that Harpommy gave a stern coo to her child, and pecked at a spot on the box. It was... oh. Oh GOG was that the price? Mahmud visibly paled at the price of the motorbike, slowly looked up, and swallowed again. There went all the rest of the money he had earned at the space tower... but it was worth it. Or so he thought. At least he had some easy savings...

It was then that he saw another big present, this one with a far smaller price tag. "Oooh!! Another big present!" Without second thought, the boy and his mom scooped it back up and put it into the basket. Who cared what it was, at this point. They'd find someone to give it to, for sure... or maybe even sell it back once the season was over.

Mahmud realized something. "Hey, Static... after this, do you and your lusus wanna go and do something else?" A nice warm drink was what he had in mind, but it wasn't a requirement!

micilllia
        Can do! He's doing alright so far though!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff