Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Of Oceans and Darkness (II Captor-vating II and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:14 am
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua just smiled before accepting the second controller after making himself comfortable on the couch. "I'm sure it will be." he replied after a moment as he watched the other male create an avatar. "It's fine." he added to the second statement before making his own avatar after Athello was done creating his. He couldn't help but laugh softly at the other's laughter before accepting the challenge. "I'd like to see you try!" he replied with a smirk before they got started.

Truly Captor-vating

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:19 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-
••••Art by .E m m e l i n e~

┌───────────────────────┐

Omg this rp was moving sooooo slowly aha x'D
Wanna just skip explaining the game play or something?
Like hell am I going to explain out Call of Duty....

└───────────────────────┘

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:27 pm
Lil Honk
DragonMistress07

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-

Omg this rp was moving sooooo slowly aha x'D
Wanna just skip explaining the game play or something?
Like hell am I going to explain out Call of Duty....

Yeah. Maybe we can skip the entire game play. For some reason I want them to have all kinds of awkward situations and misunderstandings. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:35 pm
DragonMistress07
Yeah. Maybe we can skip the entire game play. For some reason I want them to have all kinds of awkward situations and misunderstandings. Lol.

Oh yeah totally xD
I guess I can have it so that it goes toward dinner time?
idk. How far do you wanna skip? :O
I should have his leg get better relatively quickly I suppose.

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:50 pm
Lil Honk
DragonMistress07

Oh yeah totally xD
I guess I can have it so that it goes toward dinner time?
idk. How far do you wanna skip? :O
I should have his leg get better relatively quickly I suppose.

Dinner is fine. Sorry, if I am being pushy..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 pm
DragonMistress07
Dinner is fine. Sorry, if I am being pushy..

Pffft girl you're fine!
For some reason I'm not tired which is becoming of me,
so I guess I can respond quickly xD

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Call of Duty Zombies, yes!

The goofy child of Zeus grinned in response to Aquarion's taunt, and then turned his head to focus on the bright TV screen. "Haha you frigging wish...!"

~

Considering they were in a basement, Athello had no way of telling if it was getting dark out or not, so it was totally up to Aquarion to notice the hours flying on his part. However, the young man did eventually notice the time listed on the xbox's pause screen when they would die and he would reach for a snack, pushing his wheelchair back to access the table behind him.

"Wow! It's kind of gotten late now, hasn't it," he said with semi-wide eyes upon seeing the large 6 pm in bold font on the screen. "What time do you usually make dinner, Aqua?" Athello munched a chip and nudged the wheelchair to look at Aquarion with his piercing blue eyes. "And I hate to have you cook yourself, so there must be something I can do," besides play video games in your basement,

DragonMistress07
                      Athello wasn't on the couch lol I guess he is now, though?

DragonMistress07
                      Here we go

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion blinked before looking at the time. "Ah. So it is. So it is." he replied before setting the controller.down and stretching his arms. "Hmm. I usually get started around 6:30 pm as one at around 7pm." he added after a momemt moment before standing up and stretching again. Man, he had forgotten how fun it was to play video games with another person. It was great.

Aquarion smiled at the other male. "Sure. I plan on making homemade hamburgers and fries, so yeah you can help." he added before grabbing Athello's wheelchair and proceeding to the kitchen. He would return for the snacks later.

Lil Honk

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Call of Duty Zombies, yes!

The traveller nodded his head as Aquarion stood to stretch, and promptly did the same (as best as he could with a wounded leg and all). He put down the controller and made to turn to face Aquarion, but the man had already walked over to move his wheelchair.

As they moved to the kitchen area, Athello pondered over what he could do to help Aquarion make the meal. Perhaps he could cut up the vegetables? As long as the counter was level with his wheelchair, he could certainly complete such a simple task. "Sooo, would you like me to cut up any veggies or something? I could totally do that while sitting," the son of Zeus grinned up at him. "Unless you're not making anything that contains veggies...whatever I can do, I'll help! Just tell me what you need," Athello continued, fist raised to the sky.

DragonMistress07
                      Yoooo it's been literal YEARS, but here we go! Also, these "proudly hosted on photobucket" images have to fing go, don't you think? I can reupload them to an imgur album if you would like. This rp is hard to continue, though, being that it's rather dry and all. Would you like to start a new one?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua thought about it before responding. "No, vegetables if you can peel the potatoes for me while I make the burgers." he replied after a minute of thinking about it. He could use the help definitely a d was happy.that the other male wanted to help. That would.mean that he was going to habe to make more as usually it was just him by himself but now he had someone else joining him so he would definitely had to make a bit more for two now instead of one. Not that he minded in the least to be honest.

Occ: Hi! Yes, it has. Welcome back. Sure to the first and Yes to the second. I am more than happy to start a new one.

Bubblegum Bishonen

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:57 pm

Perfect! Did you want to continue with these characters, but in a different setting/plot scenario?
Have you ever read the Percy Jackson series before?
Alternatively, we could make them much younger and have them go to Camp Half-blood :O

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:37 pm
Bubblegum Bishonen

Perfect! Did you want to continue with these characters, but in a different setting/plot scenario?
Have you ever read the Percy Jackson series before?
Alternatively, we could make them much younger and have them go to Camp Half-blood :O

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yep. All the books. Seen the movies too. Well, the first two as they haven"'t made the others yet. Sure. I'm okay with that. Same characters and all.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Okay cool! I own all the PJO books, even the second series XD
Also they won't be making a third movie bc percy's actor doesn't want to be a part of a franchise -rolls eyes-
Any ideas on how to start it?

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:16 pm
Bubblegum Bishonen

Okay cool! I own all the PJO books, even the second series XD
Also they won't be making a third movie bc percy's actor doesn't want to be a part of a franchise -rolls eyes-
Any ideas on how to start it?

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hmm. That depends. Are they still the children of Zeus and Posideon or shout we choose different God's? Maybe they could get to know each other by going on a quest or both arriving at the camp?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:47 pm

I mean I'd like to keep Zeus and Poseidon XD
He was designed to be Zeus' child, after all
Anywho! I was debating between those
either that, or one character is new and shows the other around
OR: one character is still new, and ends up in undecided cabin with charB.
They get to know each other through the pain of being in the horrid undeclared cabin haha

Perhaps that could then lead to questing together?
Prove they're good enough to be claimed?

Sorry for not responding; I never received your quote for some reason

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash