Keep Flynns Plunder Active! - Official Petition Here

Any type of active gold sink is our best defense against this gold inflation.

OP Below

Vote <3 please!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In the ocean of all this gold there is one NPC shop that carries the ability to offer items that help drain some of it out,
User Image
She has rarely made stops here in the past few months and they are desperately needed regularly. Bidding is fun and exciting and Gaia needs this too.

If you would just like to see regular listings in Flynn's Plunder then sign the petition.
(Always reply with "I sign" to Gaia petitions)

There are so many fun ways her vend could be used on a daily basis.

Each day there is at least more than one Cash Shop update. If just one item from the new listing was put into Flynn's Plunder each time it came out, the vend would be active 100% of the time.
I am not suggesting Project Tickets here, but things like the newest RIGs, bundles and reserve one of the newest LQI for Flynn. Just one of each as they are introduced into the cash shop each day, auction lasting only for 1 day of course.

Listing all 15 of the past Monthly Collectible Letters (during/for that particular month) as well as the newest sealed/unsealed Letter would easily fill some space in her vend. They could be listed all at once for a 7 day auction period, or listed one letter (for every past year) every other day throughout the month.
This monthly/yearly idea could apply to any past item bundle.

Re-releasing an LQI, after their hold time frame has concluded, would be a fun way to reintroduce them into the marketplace.

I'd be happy to add other ideas to the list as they are provided heart