9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:31 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

cєℓєsтιиє xxx sαℓєтє

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Celeste smiled, "I like the name Yuuki, it is cute." She laughed some. She didn't think Yuu had a bad name honestly, it was a good name. Of course, when you originally hear the name Yuuki, you wouldn't picture a tattooed and pierced up woman having the name, but regardless it was a good name. Celeste reached up, pushing hair behind her ear. She grinned when Yuu mentioned her confidence. Of course Celeste was confident, she always would be, even if rejected. She is rather full of herself at times and can get a little carried away. That was just her sort of personality honestly. She was just glad that Yuu finally flirted back with her.

Yuu was an obvious challenge, but she liked it. She grinned when the bartender mentioned more ink. She felt finger tips brush against her chin as Yuu mentioned speaking up more so she could be heard. She was getting a little excited talking to Yuu. It had been a while since a woman really caught her interest. "Hmm, that would be very lovely." She admitted and gave a wink. She watched the female stand up straight and Celeste sat back slightly. Things tonight were going pretty well honestly. Even if she would have to deal with a jealous strawberry blonde.

Celeste shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, maybe that is the case... But flirting with certain people won't hurt." She laughed. Yeah, she could understand the drama portion of flirting with customers, but it happens. She shifted her attention to the female as she walked from behind the counter. Celeste grinned at the challenge and she nodded, "Alright love, sounds like a plan to me. Don't be surprised if I have to brush off a certain little strawberry blonde to get to you." She said, giving a playful tug at the bottom of Yuu's crop top and let go. She shifted so she wasn't leaning against the bar and she stretched her arms above her head briefly.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : No you are fine! I don't mind the extra fun and drama! :'D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:06 pm
I'm not what they play me out to be.

User Image

I hope you understand that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

User Image

I use to be uncontrollable

User Image

I tamed myself

Yuuki smiled when the other agreed to go over and join her at a table. She slid her hand slowly down Celeste's arm and wrapped her fingers around the other's and tugged at her hand. Getting her off the stool Yuu lead the way towards a booth releasing the other girl's hand and sat down in a chair waiting for the other to do the same. "Now. Do you go to school or anything? College? You have a pretty cute gang you brought here in my bar." The teen commented as she pointed her head in the direction of the girl's friend who would glance their way every now and then. Yuu continued to scan around the club making sure no customer was headed to the counter.

In mid conversation with Celeste the teen rested her hand on top of the other's. She then felt a hard tap on her shoulder a frown found her face and she turned to see the strawberry blonde from before. "Now you decide to come over? Go back to dancing with whoever it was you were dancing with." Yuuki said turning her head back to Celeste and sighed.
"I'm sorrryy. I saw you with this one here and I just wanted you to get jealous and come after me. At least I succeeded in the first part." The blonde said as she walked around and sat her butt onto Yuuki's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck. She leaned in whispering, "and my name's Victoria, but calling me strawberry blonde is a cute nickname I'd like only you to call me." Victoria brushed her lips against the bartender's ear helix, bumping it into Yuu helix piercing purposely when she finished her sentence.

Yuu looked down at Victoria's thighs noticing the short pink skirt and black halter top the girl wore. She pulled her hand from Celeste's and placed it onto the other's thigh and slowly tilted her head up to look into Victoria's eyes noting the a dark green color. The teen smirked. "You really think I got jealous love? We're not in a relationship you're allowed to do as you like. All we had was a one night stand and whose the one coming back?" Yuu questioned the blonde.
"That would be me and proud to be. I saw the envy in your eyes when you saw me sliding my body against another on the dance floor. I'm not dumb baby." Victoria said as she raised her hand to place against Yuuki's warm cheek. Yuuki stayed silent and looked away for a brief moment before turning her attention back onto Victoria. "Y'know it's rude you came and interrupted this cutie and I's conversation." The bartender said her eyes quickly glanced at Celeste and back on Victoria who rolled her eyes and stayed planted on Yuu's lap.

"Who cares? You don't get what you want by just standing by. I'm doing the opposite and came to claim you myself. Maybe our one night stand can change into us being in an actual relationship with one another and waking up to each other in the mornings. Y'know?" The blonde explained to the bartender. Yuuki stayed quiet as she processed all what Victoria had said to her.

I'm not afraid of anyone.

User Image

User Image

I’ve killed a man y’know.

Yuuki..

(Ooc:)

YesterdayTodayForever

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:43 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image

cєℓєsтιиє xxx sαℓєтє

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Celeste grinned some when she felt Yuu's hand making contact with her arm and slowly sliding down to her hand. She held onto Yuu's hand as well and followed her to a booth. She slid into the booth with the other female, resting an arm against the table as she looked at Yuu. "Actually, I recently just finished college and I am a professional photographer. I am slowly working by name up so I can be in the bigger named magazines. I am huge when it comes to fashion as well." She shrugged her shoulders. She did photo shoots with less famous people, but her photos always turned out nicely. The female chuckled slightly, "Thanks. One of them is a friend from high school, we've been pretty much inseparable. A few of the others I met through Jamie and a couple are people I work with." She eyed Yuu.

She glanced down towards Yuu's hand as it was placed over her own hand however, her eyes quickly shifted to the other female presence that came. Instantly she let out a soft groan and rolled her eyes. Alright, this chick obviously wasn't going to give up. Oh no, instead she actually weaseled her way in and was now sitting on Yuu's lap. It honestly irritated Celeste. She wanted to grab this girl and rip her right out of the booth. Celeste did her best to control herself so she didn't act crazy. Celeste was silent for a moment, watching the two go back and forth. Celeste was trying to come up with a plan to get these two away from one another. However, it wasn't going to be easy, seeing as Victoria was all over her.

She scoffed slightly the moment Victoria mentioned changing their one night stand into a relationship. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and shook her head. "You know sweetie... You are coming off a bit hot and heavy, I think you should lay off on the liquor. I get it, alcohol can really turn some girls into sluts. It is a-o-kay." She smirked slightly. "However, you did interrupt me and Yuu and I would very much appreciate it if I could take her away from you now. She was just agreeing to a dance with me before you came and slut-strutted your way in. Obviously, there is nothing serious between you two, so I think it only benefits myself if I take this lovely and professional bartender away from you before you go and give your booty up to anyone." She stated.

She eyed Yuu, hoping she would play along about the dance thing. She was trying not to act too irrational about anything, but it was obvious that Celeste was annoyed with this chick. If she didn't back off, then obviously it would start a fight. Celeste slid out of the booth and held her hand out towards Yuu, "Give me your time. If you can go and have a one night stand with this one, then obviously you can at least share a dance with me." She said with a smile.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : - - -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:47 am
I'm not what they play me out to be.

User Image

I hope you understand that.

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

User Image

I use to be uncontrollable

User Image

I tamed myself

The bartender snapped out of her trance when she heard the other she sat with before begin speaking. Victoria unwrapped her arms from Yuu's neck as she adjusted herself on the girl's lap to face Celeste and protest. "and you weren't coming off too strong? You're intimidating and by the looks of it very dominant. This professional bartender you speak of is dominant as well and I would know.." Victoria spoke a giggle following along with her words. "I don't understand how the two of you would mix.. and I'm not a slut I just came to claim what's mine and I find it fun that you're not happy about that. Soften your expression before that ugly mug stays on your face for a life time." Yuu sighed after hearing Victoria attempting to go back and forth with Celeste. The teen reached up with one hand placing her palm against the other's lap silencing her and Yuu focused her attention on Celeste's words.

"Oh yeah. I knew she interrupted something. I just forgot with all the blabbing she did in my ear. Of course we'll dance. I wanna know more about your photography and preferred magazines you'd want your work to be in." Yuuki said thankful that Celeste gave her something to play along with to get her out of the situation she was involved in with Victoria. She gently slid the other from her lap and onto a chair that was nearby and she stood up brushing her cargo pants off. The bartender smiled reading the annoyed expression on Celeste and grabbed her hand and walked towards the dancefloor looking back at her. "I'm sorry about that love. Ignore the fact that she was a one night stand." She said shaking her head disappointed at herself. "But what were you saying about your friends? You and Jamie have been friends for how long now?"

Victoria sat back in the chair her mouth dropped as she watched the girls head towards the dance floor. The girl was shocked at Yuuki's actions and she looked down at her thighs tears forming in her eyes from frustration. She thought the other girl would at least back off after hearing the two had slept with each other. Victoria quickly wiped the tears away with the back of her hand and got up from her seat. She made her way past people, a smirk finding her lips as she spoke to some customers.
"The drinks are free for the rest of the night. I believe this is a rare event so be quick with your chance now." The teen found the entrance pushing the door open and waving to the ones she just finished lying to and left out the building into the night smiling when she caught customers making their way towards the counter from the corner of her eye as the door shut completely.

I'm not afraid of anyone.

User Image

User Image

I’ve killed a man y’know.

Yuuki..

(Ooc: Sorry I haven't posted. I'm really sick and I just got on today.)

YesterdayTodayForever

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash