Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:39 pm
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Neon Twilight and Kaya's Atieno.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moons Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image

Neon was hoping to run into his mother or one of his siblings sometime soon. He had been traveling back in the direction of where he had last seen them. So they shouldn't be to far away, right? At any rate he'd eventually run into someone. He knew the odds they'd be in the same spot were slim, it had been a while after all and it's not like he could fly. His mother and brother couldn't fly either so really the only one he had to worry about was his sister. Little did he know that he had another sister that had been born much later, after they had all went on their own path. He was about to find out here soon it would seem.

Flicking his tail happily behind him he tossed his head and let out a soft nicker as he came into a very lovely field filled with flowers and butterflies. He couldn't help himself, he had to stop and smell some of them. It was the flutter in him that called out to the sweet smell of nectar. He honestly didn't mind though. Flowers was the reason he had met Lotheriel and he couldn't be happier.

WC: 202

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:29 pm
"What a lovely day." Atieno declared with a deep inhale of breath. It was the middle of spring and the whole of the Kawani lands bore witness. Only the faintest hint of snow could be seen on the mountain tops while flowers bloomed in abundance. From her place in the sky, soaring gracefully above the land, Atieno had the perfect view of her homeland. Field after field passed beneath her, being broken only once or twice by a small patch of forest.

"Are we there yet?" Her little passenger asked impatiently. Atieno felt four small paws pad along her mane until reaching the top of her head. A faint ruffling sensation denoted that Eclair had popped her head out to see, though she remained comfortably nestled so as not to be blown away. "Almost." Atty chuckled. "The meadow is secluded within the next patch of forest." Her brilliant golden eyes beamed with a warmth reserved for the memories of her birthplace. "Mother and father shouldn't be long in coming."

Eclair gave a nod in acknowledgement- a nod felt more than seen- before settling back into the security of Atieno's curls. Not much longer now.I'm glad that we have decided to return here for a time. The meadow was perhaps her favorite spot, especially in the springtime. Why, even now she could smell the succulent aroma of the various flowers that bloomed there. Atty closed her eyes to enjoy the memory of the smell, realizing soon after that it wasn't a memory. She really could smell the flowers! "We are here!" Atieno exclaimed as she angled downward to begin her descent, giving a forceful flap of her wings to spur her movement.

Barely a second passed it seemed before she gently touched down among the flowers. I am home! She whinnied happily and did a little, yet careful, dance around. However, in all of her excitement, she failed to notice one thing. She wasn't alone in the meadow. A stallion also stood amongst the flowers of the meadow. One who bore a striking semblance to her. If only she were to notice him...

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:20 pm
User ImageAs he came to the area where his mother and siblings had last been he realized that someone else was there. She looked like him in some ways but was different all the same. Pausing in his steps to look at her he cocked his head slightly. There was no denying she was related to him, the only question was how. Staring at her a moment more as she moved along the field he finally approached her. "Hello!" He called out with a friendly tune to his voice. There was no way she wasn't related. "You wouldn't happen to be related to Ocean Star would you?" He assumed she might be a sister? He wasn't sure, though she looked a lot like him. Was she related to Anahi? He figured he'd wait for her to respond to his first question. "I'm Neon, what is your name?"

WC: 146

Kaya Wolf Moon
Thanks for requoting me. I was like... I feel like i'm missing something XD Trying to get into a work/rp/chores schedule

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:07 pm
Atieno found herself lost in the scent of the meadow. It was such a glorious and familiar smell. One that spoke to the inner child in her. So lost in her reverie, the mare still failed to see the stallion as he approached her. Only when he spoke to her did she realize that she and Eclair weren't the only ones in the meadow.

The young mare cocked her in an exact manner to the stallion. Her brows furrowed in a questioning manner. He knows mother? She studied the other Soquili before her, taking note of stars in his hair as well as the markings across his body. Did he say his name was Neon? The name sounded familiar but she couldn't quite place it. "Do you know him, Atty?" Eclair whispered from her hidden perch among Atieno's mane. Atieno gave a nearly imperceptible shake of her head. Well, not yet anyway...

"Hello, Neon. My name is Atieno." Glowing golden eyes met identical golden glowing eyes. A giggle escaped her lips as she spoke again. "And I should hope I qualified as being related. She is my mother after all. Do you know her?"

AstoriaFallen
No problem! ^_^ Although, it was mainly because I found a spelling error that was bugging the heck out of me. lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 pm
User ImageHe watched her curiously and flicked his tail behind him as he studied her for a moment. Atieno, it was a lovely name-it suited her. At least in his mind it did. He was about to respond when the next words stole his breath. She was her daughter? Flicking his ears he realized then that she was likely younger than him. It wouldn't be uncommon for her mother to have had other children past his brother and sister she had, and his half sister before them. "Funny you should mention that..." He said looking at the ground and then her. "It would appear that we are siblings." He figured they were likely full, her coloration gave no contest to that. "It would appear I'm one of your older brothers."

WC: 129

Kaya Wolf Moon
XD

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:43 pm
The young mare waited patiently for the other's answer. Did I say something wrong? Atieno wondered to herself, a light frown creasing her brow. The stallion had gone silent after her mention of her parentage and he was now studying her more closely. Her tail swished with unease at the sudden scrutiny, but she stood fast. I wonder if something happened between mother and him...?

Atieno had barely comprehended the thought when Neon spoke once more. Whatever she had been expecting, it was not what he ended up saying. Blinking in surprise, Atieno felt her heart begin to race a little. "My...older brother?" She took a mild step forward in order to get a better look at him, staring at him intently as if truly seeing him for the first time that day. Her eyes roved over the entirety of his form. Indeed, from the light blue hair to the markings on his body, every inch of his being declared not only the the heritage of Star Ocean but also that of Anahi Asho as well.

Her lips curled upwards as a smile touched her features, spreading until it brightened her golden eyes. "It is true! Oh, I can't believe I didn't see it before! And you're name!" Atieno's excitement grew upon recollection of her brother's name. "Neon. Neon Twilight!" She jumped around while she spoke, unable to contain her elation any longer. So fervent was her jumping that she nearly caused her bonded to tumble to the ground. "Atty!" Eclair squeaked as she scrambled to regain some sort of purchase. "Oops. Sorry, Clair." The mare blushed in shame before returning her attention to Neon.

"Mother and father have told me stories about you guys. I'm sorry that I didn't recognize your name sooner." Her blush deepened. "You would think that I would've caught on considering there're not many others with the name 'Neon' that look like me."

AstoriaFallen
Sorry for the wait! And for the multi quotes. Needed to fix something again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:54 am
User ImageShe seemed to want to inspect him after her spoke, which seemed like a logical response in his eyes, had he been in her place he'd of likely done the same thing. One the realization became clear to her he watched as she turned into a ball of excitement and he couldn't help but smile towards her. "I doubt it was something you were expecting so you didn't think to clue in on it." He gave her a nod of his head. Her particular set of wings was different from their family in general but beyond that she rang loud and clear to be his younger sibling. He had thought he'd heard a voice call out earlier and figured he'd ask. "Did I hear someone shout at you when you bounced around?" He wanted to make sure he hadn't been hearing things. The voice had been so quiet.

WC: 148

Kaya Wolf Moon
No worries!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:48 am
Atieno beamed with delight. She had finally met one of her siblings! The spirits truly shined upon her today. Her heart alight with happiness at this turn of events. He is just like mother said. Atieno thought warmly, noting the way in which Neon brushed off her oversight. "That's true I guess." The mare nodded in kind as a smile played across her lips. "But I do have a bad habit of being unobservant as well."

She blushed slightly at the admission while releasing a nervous giggle. Neon seemed to be curious about something so she waited. "Oh!" Atieno chirped in mild surprise. The mare had been so caught up in her excitement that she was unaware that Neon had heard the little one. "Yeah, that was Eclair." Golden eyes peered upward. "Come on out and let him see you, Clair."

There was a faint squeak at the summons. "Umm, hi there." Eclair greeted sweetly as she emerged from the tangle of hair that was Atieno's mane. The little mouse perched nimbly at the ridge of her bonded's forehead, lifting a small paw in a wave. "Nice to meet you."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:45 am
User Image"No worries, it happens to us all." He said to her with a kind smile. It was no fault on her part in his eyes. He was just pleased to meet another sibling. Gaze turned towards the tiny creature that appeared atop her skull and he gave a small smile as she said hello. "Eclair, that's a delightful name." His tail swished behind him lightly as he spoke. "It's nice to meet you." He threw in there as he watched her for a moment. "How did the two of you meet, if you don't mind me asking." He was curious, he didn't have a companion himself but he didn't mind hearing about others and how they came to be with one another.
WC: 122

Kaya Wolf Moon
Sorry this one sucks

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:09 pm
The tiny mouse bowed her head at the compliment. Her pink cheeks flushed a darker shade. "Th-thank you." Eclair squeaked cheerfully despite her obvious shyness. It wasn't everyday someone complimented her, especially on her name.

"So shy all of a sudden." Atieno teased her friend good-naturedly. "That's not like you, Clair." A slyness entered the mare's golden eyes. "I wonder. Might you have a crush?" "Sh--shut up!" Eclair exclaimed loudly in response. Her tiny ears twitched nervously as her eyes glanced at anywhere else but Neon. "I'm just not used to such compliments is all." She finally muttered, just barely loud enough for the others to hear.

Atieno giggled. "If you say so, Clair." The mare shifted her gaze back to her brother, having nearly missed the question he asked. She tilted her head slightly as she flicked her tail in contemplation. "Hmmm, well it's not the most enthralling story ever." Golden eyes inched their way up to meet blue ones. "I found Eclair's family in a small forest. They were trying to find the elder mice bondeds, but had gotten lost somewhere along the way. I offered to help them out." Atieno gave a one-shouldered shrug. "Eclair decided to stay with me after that."

AstoriaFallen
No worries. Mine isn't any better. ^^'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:28 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon

He couldn't help but smile at the frail mouse. She was adorable. He listened as the two of them bantered among one another and he stayed quiet for the duration of it. Tossing his head slightly and listened as she spoke of how they had met. While it might not be the most exciting story it was a story non-the-less. "That sounds like a very wonderful tale. That was very wonderful of you to do sister." He said to her with a warm and joyful smile. He was pleased to hear she had such a kind heart as that.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:30 pm
Atieno cheeks flushed red in joy. Garnering praise from her family, even ones just met, always gave her a warm feeling of happiness. "Thank you. I am glad that I was there to help them in their time of need." She gently flicked one of her many wings, motioning towards Eclair. "Can't say that I did too bad for myself either since I found my best friend."

Her golden eyes cast about. It had only just occurred to her that Neon might also have a bonded. If he did though, it might be in hiding or small like her own. "And what about you, brother?" She cocked her head in curiosity. "Do you have a bonded as well?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:24 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
I'm actually glad I waited till now to respond XD Got me a smol birb that I paired with him recently haha!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He was happy to hear that the tale had ended well for all parties involved. It made him smile to see and hear she had such a good heart. At her question he smiled, typically his answer would have been no but he had the fortune of bonding with a vibrant hummingbird not too long ago. "I happen to have a bonded named Sea Breeze, she's often fluttering around though like a bee. She's a hummingbird." He said with a warm smile of affection at the mention of the small creature. As if on cue there was the gentle hum of wings and a flash of green darted by and around as the hummingbird looked here and there, observing the situation before coming to a rest atop his head. She rather wished he had antlers, but she'd never say that out loud, but the top of his head worked well enough. "Sea Breeze, this is one of my siblings and her bonded Eclair." The bird fluffed up for a second and them smoothed out her feathers and darted over closer towards them and hovered before them and gave a small nod of her head. "Hello!" She called out happily.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:27 am
The young mare's heart warmed at the knowledge of her brother also having a bonded. She was happy to heart that he too shared in the comfort and joy that having one brought. Atieno couldn't quite put into words the happiness she felt when Eclair had bonded to her, but it was a day that she would never forget. For multiple reasons. She wondered if Neon felt the same when he met his bonded.

Speaking of which, the small one flitted into view as if summoned. Atieno admired the vibrant shades of blue, green, and yellow that adorned her tiny body. "Oh Neon, she is lovely!" The mare smiled warmly at the hummingbird now hovering close by. "It is very nice to meet you, Sea Breeze. My name is Atieno."

A flash of pink indicated that Eclair had moved further down her brow, coming to the tip of Atieno's nose. Her little whiskers twitched back and forth as she sniffed at the newcomer. "Hi there! I'm Eclair!" The mouse greeted in turn with a wave of her paw.

AstoriaFallen
Very nice! Gotta love when that happens. XD

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas