Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:41 pm
Eridia chuckled and leaned back, admiring his observation. Had he really taken so long to notice just how much she appreciated whenever someone was honest? She had to admit she was impressed, not many trolls where direct with her. The highblood gave her companion a playful smile as she tired to hide her smile. "What can I say my dear?" She shrugged nonchalantly. "As I am a purpleblood, I am greatly exposed to falsities. There are trolls who wish to do nothing but use me for my looks and my rank, and I try my best to avoid those types of trolls as they do nothing but harm me." She sighed yet her smile remained there.

"I believe that there are moments when you must choose between living your own life-- fully, entirely, completely... Or just dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world, in its hypocrisy, demands. I appreciate whenever others are direct-- not rude but sincere. I am not saying one should say everything one thinks but to mean everything one says. Alas... No one's always sincere-- one can't be in this world, you know?"

She listened to his interest attentively. Eridia was glad Maia was up for her little question and answer session. So he was interested in reading and sparring, truly the interests of a refined troll. She thought about her own likes, obviously she would leave of some of her interests as he might get a bit too intimidated by her. Then he mentioned the last rebel/royal encounter and she couldn't help but clench her fist. Bad things happened... She got injured, lost her prey, and got her shoulder crippled thanks to Leeroi. It was her first and most embarrassing failure that night, the night the forest burned and withered as the flames consumed it. "I... Y-yes, it was simply horrible that brawl." She breathed in. "I was there and I can firmly say, that event changed the ones who partook in it."

If that question didn't lose Eridia deep in her thoughts, then she had to become critical thinker. His question: what she fought for, only dragged her inside the deepest corners of her mind. Sure she fought for the queen, but it didn't precisely drove her to become some sort of solider. She was to become a respectable lady, to maintain her privileges and luxuries and live without any troubles. Did that made her shallow? Not precisely. "You sound very loyal to those close to you, which is a quality... Mmmm, I guess it does count as one of the questions." She chuckled.

"What do I fight for? Well, I fight for the truth-- for my morals, for myself. I fight for what I feel, sometimes for the few trolls I cherish even if I don't demonstrate it, for pity and hate and gog knows what else! But mainly, I fight for sincerity. I fight for my own confort yes, as I believe the system keeps things correctly. One's first thought, she's a highblood, she just likes the benefits thus why she fights to maintain it. I do not care if the world may laugh-- may call me absurd, selfish-- but it does not signify. I rather refrain from ever calling myself selfless as I pay more attention to my value. Those who do not have time to do so, cannot value anything or anyone. In other words..."

She looked at him lovingly for a second, meeting his gaze. "...I fight for myself, so I can later fight for those I consider as mine. Hope that does answer your question Maiahh." She lightly chuckled and looked back at the menu. "I believe I found your cup of tea-- Earl Grey Tea." She tapped lightly on his menu. "It's zesty, bright, refreshing and bold. Describes you well don't you think?" It was incredible, they way she generalized... and with such little amount of information, she interpreted him in one cup of tea. "Hope we can resume asking each other questions. I find it entertaining."

"You said you are fond of reading, what was the last book that got you so absorbed in, that you were unable to put down?"

LordPocky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:43 am
A firm believer of the hemospectrum. As he had been. Blulebloods certainly recieved quite the amount of privlage....but he found himself more than willing to give up those privlages and surface amounts of respect in exchange for the lowbloods he was so fond of. It had never occured to him the opposite side of coin until he'd met a mute troll that would normally be culled for such a defect. But she had been well-mannered and almost....charming. And all the lowbloods he knew were further cases of reasons he would be there to fight for them.

"It was a very....trying battle. I certainly did not like that we had been lied to about the reason for meeting," he admitted, brow knitting together. That had been the battle where he switched sides. He'd sided with the empress many times before...but the deception had gone on long enough. He'd been lied to by the royals enough....and besides....Keionx had been....unfortunately right. He knew better than to assume that just because the two children he'd gotten seperated with were in fact....children....he knew they wouldn't get off scott-free. None of them would. The fact that his own hive was put under surveilance was obvious enough of that. He'd made his choice....and he wouldn't go back on it. As far as he was concerned he made the right choice and would do it again without a thought....though....there were many that would say he was a little foolish like that.

Miache listened to her answer thoughtfully. "You'll forgive me, I'm not too certain what sort of questions best asertain ones' taste in teas," he said with a hint of a smile, "I can only offer my own curiosity." Though....to fight merely for herself....that was pretty standard for most trolls, wasn't it? Fighting for what she believed in he could understand, there were certainly some things worth fighting for, and beliefs weren't a bad reason. He could respect that. "Earl gray sounds just right," he nodded. An interesting description of himself....but he could appreciate that. He smiled thoughtfully. Left to his own devices he would've simply ordered a green tea and been done with it.

"Lately I've taken to books on military tactics....I'm a little embarassed to admit a lack of knowledge in the field and wanting to impress a troll that is more....specialized in the field. As I said before, this whole rebel business has me oddly busy," he sighed, a rather heavy sound. Miache wasn't one to hide the truth....but when it came to the rebels it really may've been in his best interests to deny ever siding with the empress.....but really....he hated the thought of lying....even if it would make his life easier. "So what else keeps you busy? Aside from croquet?" he asked, smiling again.

ImaginationsParadise

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:31 pm
"I did not appreciate the lies either..." After all, she did ended beaten up, physically and mentally, after the whole event. She looked down for a second and later looked at him with a weak smile before she paid attention once more to her menu. Earl grey was great for him, maybe she should order some for herself as well? She was going to order something simple as mint tea or chamomile tea, but now she wished to drink something citric. She giggled at his comment and slightly tilted her head. "Oh Maiahh, you just need to be a little curious and ask anything unrelated to teas to actually get ones taste." She winked.

Following again the shop's procedures, Eridia called back the waiter and handed them the menu back. "We will have some Earl grey tea with some zesty madeleines." They wrote down their order, nodded and left. "Hope you like the little treat, complements the tea in many ways." She chuckled.

"Military tactics... that seems like an interesting topic! I wish I could suggest some sadly I mostly read romantic tragedies. But I do see how useful it might be with this rebel business, which you seem so occupied with."
She looked slightly to the side, waiting for their food to arrive. How dare they to keep her waiting?

"Oh, besides croquet I tend to work on my quadrant counselling business. If I am caught up with work then I write letters to practice my calligraphy, or just read some of troll Shakespeare's plays or work my piano playing." She laughed gently, thinking she didn't really did much night by night. "Seems like it's my turn, a bit silly but, if you could have lunch with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would you want to meet up with?"

LordPocky

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces