Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Tough Love [KeionxxZariah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:03 am
Quote:
Keionx
HP: 6/20
Not using her military weapon: +0

Shield - Adept Defense B Artifact: Nullify 2/2
Adept Trinket, Offense A: 3/3 Charges, 1d4+1 damage 3/3 uses per charge

2 damage dealt

"Who do you think I AM?!" apparently, some kind of villain. A selfish turncoat. A wurm who sought service and an ear for sniveling lies. A dragon. A captor. A jailor. Was that what he really thought?!

"I didn't keep thee anywhere! Thou came with me. Thou stayed there, until thou didn't and now?! Thou art here because you believe yourself to belong here. So I hath kept thee nowhere." And she would not beg to go back. She had decided to come here, and to stay here, and she didn't regret it.

But her brother insulting her so much... she saw orange. "And thou couldn't keep me here if you tried!" she half-roared, dashing forward and punching him square in the jaw...

lordpocky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:38 pm
"You?! You ar--" Zariah's retort was cut short by the fist to his jaw. His face screwed up in pain as his teeth crashed together, cutting the inside of his mouth. His pained noise was cut short from another distressed noise from her lusus and he reeled away from her. Right......her lusus was worried. Zariah covered his mouth with his sleeve as he righted himself the best he could, trying to hide the blood seeping out of his busted lip and cut cheeks.

He snapped his gaze to her finally, wrapping his other arm around himself defensively. "You 'kept me safe', you 'protected' me....everything you do, you do with this stupid ideal you're doing it for my best interests or my wishes....you've never asked me WHAT I want. Not since MY lusus died. And Kei, if you don't want to be here LEAVE. Just like always. Walk out the door, turn your back on me without a second thought. Go off on one of your ******** adventures because at least THIS time there's someone that can keep me company for once!" he snapped, some of his blood hitting the ground. He quickly mopped up his face as best he could, glancing worriedly at her lusus. Beastdad was worried.....it wasn't his lusus but Zariah hated being a disappointment to the lusus....as if that was a first.

DraconicFeline

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:01 am
LordPocky

Maybe Zariah had a point. Maybe she was a dragon. She certainly burned with the fury of one as she looked down on him where her punch had felled him. "And it twas in thy best interests, or didn't thy notice?!"

"Thou art weak."
she declared. And there he was. Weak and whimpering about how she'd never asked him what he wanted, how apparently she had never done what he wanted her to do. How, somehow, she had held him back from what he wanted. "Did it NEVER occur to you to tell me?! Did it?! Did you think I wouldn't listen?! Did you think I wouldn't care?!"

Apparently not. And probably not an unreasonable worry... said a stray thought. She quickly slashed it from her mental sky. She would have listened. Even then, blind as she was to the ways of the world, she would have listened. She was sure of it. Misunderstood, maybe, but... done something. She would have tried. She was in the right here, and he was in the wrong, and he got wronger with every infuriating word he said.

"And don't tell me to ******** leave. I'm not here for you. And... It's none of your ******** business why I'm here." she said. Leave for the queen? Leave for an adventure? She patrolled, she scouted, and sure she had adventures, but they weren't really the point anymore. She was in the swamp for her own reasons, and she did not see herself betraying anyone here, or turning her back on them. Her honor dictated it.

"If you believe in thy cause, if it is ideals that keep thee here, stop hiding and do something about them." she snarled. Her honor meant a lot to her these days, and it had meant a lot back then. There was a code, a way that a hero should behave, that still held true even in the real world.

And her own twin thought her without honor. "DO SOMETHING!" she shouted at him, "BECAUSE ALL I SEE THEE DOING IS WHINING ABOUT YOU DOING NOTHING!" And then blaming it on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:37 pm
"You're right. I mean, I'm just a coward, right?" he asked bitterly. "I just hide, not like I ever put myself in any REAL risk, right?" he snarled, jerking his sleeve up over the harsh ink on his wrist. The words 'Traitor' were impossible to miss, regardless how blind Kei FREQUENTLY was. He tugged his sleeve back into place quickly, aware of how she would gawk at the sight of the brand and not wanting to give her that. "Just a weakling," he echoed.

Zariah righted himself, slowly forcing himself to calm down. Chiara. He would go see the blueblood. They had a date after all....she would make him feel right....like he wasn't just some weak, useless thing. Like some boring nobody that needed constant vigilant protection from the world. "Whatever," he hissed bitterly. What did she know? She'd never had everything ripped away from her. Never been so helpless and felt so weak. What did she even know about being in such a vulnerable place? "And no. You wouldn't listen. You never do."

DraconicFeline

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:07 am
LordPocky

YES! she wanted to scream, YOU'RE A ******** COWARD! but, even in her anger, she knew she didn't mean it. She couldn't mean it. She couldn't have shared an egg with a coward. It was simply impossible. He wasn't a coward, he was simply... weak. Weak, weak, weak. So, instead, she fumed.

What the hell was on his wrist? The words traitor were indeed impossible to miss, as was the official look of it. A brand. A tattoo. A mark, brought by the government to curse her brother. When had he gotten it? In his captivity? Rage cooled, slightly, towards pity. He'd tried. He'd failed. He'd survived. Why couldn't he see that that was a good start? Why couldn't he see that that was all it was? She hadn't known about the mark, and it indeed chilled her as the icy streams of Busthind had, but it changed nothing in her mind.

Zariah was weak. Weakness in him was no longer acceptable. Thus, he needed to be strong.

But he didn't want her to train him. He didn't even want her around. "You never tried." she said darkly, her face blank and cryptic, "But... Fine." Did it really matter anymore? "Fine."

With that, with rage and pain and despair burning in her veins, Keionx turned on her heel and stalked out of the training hive.

Beastdad went after her, only to be pushed away at the threshold. He watched her, confused, before turning to Zariah, equally confused. He offered his arms to pick Zari up, and looked him over for any wounds that could explain the powerful feelings that were written on the young orangeblood's face. Was he okay?  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff