SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

Haruko nosed about the tall grass. Trying to find that bell which bounced off and away from her two-legged ward. Honestly the poor thing was so clumsy now-a-days, made the flutter winged mare worried they were going to fall off a hill or something. Then again. Haruko paused. The frail thing was growing quite the smaller beasts collection. The winged snake which started acting as a guide to the blind stallion always at the ward's side seemed to enjoy switching shoulders. She hummed as she found the bell. Picking it up she was grateful for the ribbon tied to it. She shifted her hold on the ribbon to make sure it stayed put.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:06 am
User ImageThe wings upon his back fluttered slightly as he walked and he found them a bit of a nuisance as they were more of a decoration than anything else. He was too heavy for them to lift him, even if he shrunk down to miniature size. He also couldn't completely submerge himself either or they would get ruined by the water. Though perhaps if he ruined them then he wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. He sighed and shook his head. No, he wouldn't do that. It was just a shame he couldn't use them.

Green eyes scanned the area as he moved rather awkwardly through the terrain. His tail wasn't exactly awkward on his frame but it wasn't the best to maneuver with but he made due pretty well. Finally he spotted a clearing in the woods and emerged into the light and blinked a moment or two before gazing around. His sights fell upon the violet colored mare not too far away picking up something. He was accustomed to seeing hybrids, but she was unique to him. She was much like him, but different. The kalona features were somewhat unsettling as they could be omnivorous in behavior but her actions spoke a different story to him.

He was one of those, actions speak louder than looks sorta guy. She seemed pretty friendly so why not approach. Though the only female interaction he had was his sister and mother. Growing up he had played with foals, but they had all been males. So this was somewhat new to him. He prayed he didn't make a fool of himself.

Ruffling himself slightly to remove any debris he approached with a warm smile upon his face. "Hello there." He said warmly his voice deep and smooth as he spoke to her.
WC: 301

AstoriaFallens Teepee
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:35 pm
AstoriaFallen

Haruko heard the smooth tone her entire body jerked in surprise as she looked at him. Tucking the bell into a small pouch settled behind her wing the smaller female inclined her head. "Hello." her voice was soft, not musical but pleasant enough. She felt a small part of her marvel at the male's wings. She glanced to her own. "Your a hybrid as well...I'm sorry I don't recognize your other breeds. My sister and I were kept pretty sheltered till we found our human..."

She walked a little around one side of him, seeing his tail she flickered her own in silent glee.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:57 pm
User ImageShe seemed almost startled by his sudden presence and he supposed he could have made himself known a little sooner to have averted such a thing but it seemed she was otherwise unphased. He watched as she tucked the metallic object into a satchel upon her back and was pleased when she returned his greeting with a simple hello, to which he bowed his head.

He studied her as she seemed to look him over and his wings fluttered behind him out of habit as she spoke once more. It would appear he was the first of his kind that she had met, not that there were hundreds of them scampering around to be noticed. "That I am." He said with a smile and a warm hint of laughter to his voice. "It's not often you get a mix quite like me, but I have a kelpie, cerynei and flutter traits." He said admiring her unique features of Kalona and flutter. He hadn't seen a mix like her before so he was intrigued by her wings most of all. That and her antenna were admirable. He realized that neither of them had introduced themselves and he felt a little ashamed for not having done that first.

"My name is Marengo, forgive me for not telling you that first." He said with an apologetic bow, his wings fluttering again as he lifted his head and gazed back at her. She had said something about a human? Though that would explain the structure that wasn't too far away from them. His dam had spoke of the two leggers before and had spent a winter or two with them so he was familiar with their customs, or at least knew of them. He hadn't actually encountered one yet. "I have a sister myself, though she's with our mother presently." He added since she had brought up having a sibling. Having something in common was always a nice way to get into conversation.
WC: 329

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:05 pm
AstoriaFallen

Haruko smiled at the male. He was quirky in his own way. Not as quirky as most of the herd she and her sister now lived with, but still a nice gentle sort that she could see herself getting along with. The female smiled as the male introduced himself. She gave him a semi-bow before speaking. "I am Haruko Ito...Ito is the name of the Clan that my sister and I were born from. Though we broke apart from them to try and start our own herd."

Her ears perked up as he listed what blood traits ran through him. She hummed. "Those are all interesting additions to one's bloodline. Our Mother was a flutter. Strong mare with a backbone that attracted our Father." She recalled her parents fondly. Both were strong souls in their own right. Her Mother was the only flutter among the kalona herd her Father was the head of. She had several nephews and nieces from her elder brother who was to take over when their Father was ready to step down. She chuckled. "We have one elder brother, from him our Father is a Grandfather several times over. Our Mother earned her respect and still holds it to this day."

She stood there looking around. Thinking on what to do next, hearing another bell like chime she turned her head. "My human lost more than one bell...the ribbons are a bright blue. Easy to spot. Think you could help me find them? There should be four more that are scattered around here." she said looking back to the male.

Word Count: 266  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:48 am
User ImageHe acknowledge her bow and listened as she introduced herself. Haruko Ito. It had a ring to it and he said it over and over in his head for a moment, just liking the way it sounded. "It's a pleasure to meet you Haruko, I do hope that the two of you had pleasant travels on your way here from your Clan." He said acknowledging her mention of her home before here. He didn't have much of a Herd or a Clan, it was just the four of them and they were all likely to branch off and go in separate directions.

He listened as she spoke about her parents and he couldn't help but smile at the fondness in which she spoke of them. It was nice to hear another speak kindly of their family, he was more than aware that some families didn't have close bonds and weren't very nice. It would seem that she, along with himself, was fortunate enough to have a decent upbringing. "It's good to hear that." He said with a nod of his head, his tail curling around to rest by his feet upon the ground.

His ears perked forward as she asked him for assistance in finding some lost bells. His wings fluttered behind him in excitement and he gave her a nod of his head. "I would be pleased to assist you." He said as he started to scout the surrounding area for any signs of these bells with blue ribbon. You would think they would stick out against the grass, but it was rather long with all the rain they had been having lately.
WC: 247

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

Her head rose as she had been nosing around a clump of tall grass. "Oh, our travels were amazing. My sister wouldn't think so as we met all sorts of stallions...sadly...most of them had the thought that we were unable to protect ourselves." She halted as she went to return to nose around. "Or that we had the single thought to want to start a herd with them and have their foals." She shook her head as she sighed. "My sister seemed to like the thought. As after a few weeks of talking...she's going to surrogate for a nice stallion couple. One of them is apart of our new herd, the other seems to like to stay on the outskirts. They have a nice little stallion who's a excitable little thing when you start talking birds."

She at that point had straightened her neck again with a bemused expression. She rather enjoyed her new herd. A flicker of her tail and the female just knew that this was going to be a long afternoon. Sighing she looked around the plants. "You would think that because of the blue ribbons these thing would be easier to find." she used her tail to flick a clump of grass eyes narrowing as she thought she saw a ribbon. "Blast. I'm going to have to hint at different colors when I get these back to my human."

She glanced to the male. "Your tail is rather interesting. More so than mine." She glanced down to the spaded tail tip she had in comparison to the paddle fin the other had. She took a step closer to the bigger male. "May I take a closer look at it? If you don't mind?"

Word Count: 290  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:25 pm
User ImageHe listened as she spoke and found it odd that anyone would think them incapable of being able to fend for themselves. "That is awfully nice of your sister to do that for them." He said when she stated what he sister was planning on doing. "I am sorry to hear that there are those that would think you incapable of being able to care for yourselves." He said with a small frown as he located one of the bells and picked it up and placed it in one of her packs.

He smiled as he spoke about how the stallions are a part of her current herd and it seemed like a good fit overall. Scanning the area for another bell he looked over towards her as she said her human should get different colored ribbons. "A brighter color would definitely help out." He said moving his tail along the grass to help see further down. At the mention of his tail he returned his gaze towards her and perked his ears forward. "I quite like your tail, it would make life much easier to move around if I had one like yours or my mothers." He said looking at hers for a moment, admiring how mobile it was. "I don't mind if you want to look at it." He said moving his tail to the side slightly so she could get a better look at it.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:14 am
AstoriaFallen

The female stepped forward again and leaned her head down to examine the paddle tip. The webbing was dark at the base while it seemed as if it faded out to a light gray at the edge. She rather liked it, raising her head the female curled her tail around the tip of the others. Laying the spade in the center she smiled softly at the effect. "That's rather pretty..."

She realized what that looked like so the female quickly removed her tail with a fumble. "S-sorry." she looked around spotting another bell. Stepping over to it she placed it in the satchel. Looking over to the male she smiled gently. "Thank you for the help."

The female chuckled as she noticed a bell right by the other male's hoof. "You might want to watch where your stepping. I know from experience having one of those digging into your hoof is not comfortable at all." she warned before stepping back over to nudge the male gently to the side while her tail brushed the grass to the side. "See?"

The female blinked as she looked over the markings on the male. The spirals and swirls were mesmerizing. Then she saw a color she wasn't expecting...a rich deep purple that complimented her own. The female stepped closer to see it then let out a soft gasp. "We have a similar color...see?" she lifted her wing gently comparing the two colors. "Purple. Its a lovely color with the others you hold..." she blinked as she realized what her words could be misunderstood as. "Ah...sorry...am I being too forward?"

Word Count: 270  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:07 am
User ImageHe watched as she moved forward and inspected his tail. This was honestly a first for him, someone taking so much interest in his tail. He supposed not many were often accompanied by someone that had one so he honestly understood her curiosity, plus he felt the same way about some of her features. He watched as she rested her tail against his to see the way the colors looked and he agreed with her statement, it was rather pretty the way her grey and lavender popped against his black. He honestly wouldn't have thought much about it but she suddenly seemed almost embarrassed by her actions and figured perhaps it was because she was touching him. "No need to apologize, I don't mind." He said giving her a warm smile.

"I don't mind helping at all." It was true, he liked being useful to someone. It made him feel better about his useless wings that were good for nothing more than decoration. When she dipped down to get another bell that was resting by his hoof. It would seem that they were harder to spot than he had initially thought they'd be. "I'll be sure to be more careful. At least there is only one left to find though." His voice was hopeful and he remained where he was to prevent stepping on said bell and used his tail to part the grass in the area around him. His attention was called away when she let out a gasp and he thought perhaps she had stepped on one but when he turned to look at her he realized she was gasping about something else. He hadn't really inspected himself as much as she currently was and he gave her a smile.

He was about to respond when she spoke again and he shook his head. "No, you're quite alright Haru... Is it okay that I call you that?" He asked in return not wanting to call her something she wasn't alright with. "I do have to agree with you, though I'd like to add that your colors contrast nicely against my own as well as on their own." He added not wanting her to think he thought they only looked nice against his own colors. He was completely unfamiliar with dealing with Mares outside of his Mother and Sister so he hoped he wasn't doing anything wrong. Looking away from her for a moment he caught a flash of blue not too far from where she stood and he moved beside her to grab it up. “Found the last bell.” Picking it up he placed it in her satchel with the others and then gave her a smile.

“I do have to admit, you are the first Mare I've talked to outside of my Mother and Sister.” He wasn't ashamed to tell her that, it was just something he wanted her to be aware of. While he did wander a bit she was the first Adult he had spoken too. When he was young and ran into a filly or two he didn't honestly count that because everyone was awkward at that stage. It just seemed like meeting a Mare was a whole different level to him.
WC: 538

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:14 pm
AstoriaFallen

She felt a tad warmer when the other male accepted her forwardness. She watched the male as he put the bell away in her pouch. She rather liked the male near her. He was sweet...she blinked as she realized that the stallion before her was...younger. She repressed the urge to chuckle at her little fortune. Younger stallions were a bit more energitic than the older stallions she was used to coming after her. She did chuckle at the younger stallion quickly covering her slip by saying. "I'm sorry...its odd for me to be the older one of the conversation..."

She let her wings flutter nodding to the younger male. "Though, I will give you thanks for helping me find them all." she turned her head to tuck the flap of the pouch through a small loop that kept it closed. Turning her head back she thought about what she was going to do now. She didn't exactly want to leave the male just yet...but then again she wasn't sure if the male wanted to stay around her. She glanced over to a nearby hill. "What do you know...about wildflowers?"

She personally adored them. She liked the fact that one of her new herd members was a lover of flowers as well. They would talk for hours about glades and hills of flowers nearby the herds territory. She had just spotted one of her favorite hills and wanted to show her new friend. She tilted her head as she waited for his reply. Wondering if the male would like to stick around longer.

Word Count: 262  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:05 pm
User ImageHe chuckled at her words, "Perhaps that's a good thing, there is no need to apologize." He wasn't used to being around anyone else besides his family so perhaps this would be something new for both of them. He gave a nod of his head, it had been a pleasure to help her out. "Don't mention it. It was my pleasure to assist you." His wings suddenly fluttered at the mention of wildflowers. "The question should be, what don't I know." He adored flowers a great deal, as did his sister. "I love flowers a great deal so any questions you might have, I may be able to answer them."
WC: 110

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:23 am
AstoriaFallen

The small female's wings seem to flutter a bit as she listened. Finally! She chuckled lightly. "Come this way, there's a hill where you'll find some of the most amazing diversity of flowers around here." she leaned forward to nuzzle the stallion gently towards the general direction of the hill. She looked excited as she led the stallion...and she was. She rarely got to talk flowers, her sister was more about rocks. As she led him the mare couldn't contain her excitement. "What's your favorite flower? I like the lily's best..."

She leaned down to nose a spider lily gently as they got close. There were a varity of flowers there. Lily's, Tulips, Daffodils, Daisies and other such things. There was a few that matched her purple she noticed as well as a magnificent blue that matched Marengo. She let out a soft gasp. "Mari..." stepping forward she leaned down to nuzzle the flower. "This one matches you." she looked back to him smiling. A few moments later she blinked, a tad comically as she realized what slipped. "Oh...no, I'm sorry! I called you Mari...it just slipped..."

She was used to nicknames. It was a habit that the mare mentally kicked herself over as she knew not everyone was going to be a fan of it. She hoped Marengo didn't mind it, if he did she wouldn't hold it against him. "If it helps, you can call me Haru." she offered with a head tilt. The mare partly dreaded his answer, while also oddly looking forward to it.

Word Count: 258  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:37 am
User ImageShe seemed excited that he was interested in flowers, this delighted him. At least there was quite a bit the two of them had in common, it made conversations between the two smoother. He followed her lead and moved in the direction she was herding him and he gave a nod of his head, while lily's were wonderful her preferred a different flower. "I am very partial to Orchids, lily's are nice though." He said with a smile as he looked over towards her.

As the approached upon the area he took in the sight of all the different flowers the field had to offer and he was quite pleased with the location. He watched her curiously when she found a particular flower that interested her and he hadn't quite caught that she had used a nickname on him until she had apologized. "Oh it's alright, it's really not a bother. I kind of like it." He said in an attempt to reassure her. "Haru huh? Do you prefer to be called Haru? I kind of like Ruko myself if you don't mind me calling you that."
WC: 187

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:51 am
AstoriaFallen

Haruko blinked. Ruko...that was new. She blushed a little thinking that the stallion would have a special nickname just all for her. She smiled as she nodded. "I don't mind Ruko...it can be your special name for me. Just as Mari will be mine for you." She stepped forward a little. Orchids...she looked around. She was certain there was a few around here somewhere. The female took graceful steps forward, avoiding stepping on as many flowers as she could. As she came up to a small patch she let out a happy sound. "Mari over here! I found Orchids!!"

She lowered her head to nuzzle them, blinking as she found red spider lilies growing right beside them. "Oh...Red Spiders..." she marveled as she nosed those as well. The mare was really enjoying herself with the stallion. Finding a soft patch of grass near the flowers she stepped over to it and laid down. The mare's wing fluttered around the space next to her. "You can lay here, its a nice breeze." she looked up at the skies. The clouds lazily floating across the view.

The mare let out a soft hum. "Oh...that cloud looks like a hummingbird..." she muttered softly as she watched a few more move. The mare wasn't typically one for cloud watching. She looked to the stallion. "What do you like to do in your spare time, Mari?" she was curious about what else there was to do. She had a few ideas, but didn't thing the stallion would want to risk trying to fly. She was good at gliding...

Word Count: 263  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces