Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Shadow of the Beasts (Viper & Derry) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:46 pm
Derrysome

Rolling onto all fours, Moonfire crawled across the small shelter they had built and snuggles in close beside Laure, her large belly only increasing the warmth shared between them. "I appreciate what you are doing for your brother as well as me. You have saved me and my pups lives multiple times already." She hugs Laure as best her belly would allow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:02 pm
Viper 9000

Laure yawn, as she felt the warmth embrace. This made Laure felt a strong familiar feeling, and was happy to feel it again "It's the least I could." In return she gave her a soothing cuddle.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:22 pm
Derrysome

"I owe you so if you ever need anything, just let me know and I will do my best."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:15 am
Viper 9000

"Will do, sweety..." Laure whisher kindly. Eventually, Jeriel arrived rather tired as he went straight to bed. Unaware of the two snuggling, it was time for him to rest without meddling. And they spend most of the afternoon, resting in their beds till the next day.

A few days have passed since then. Each consecutive day Moonfire womb slowly grew, as well as her hunger. Each day, the group had to plan out to search for more food. But eventually have to expand their ground for better resources. The island is quite big, so they couldn't have the time to explore it all. Given they limited numbers, exploring the vastness of the jungle can be a hurdle.

"It wouldn't matter..." said Jeriel "We just need to follow a path for a few miles and then return." He thought going to the north-west path from the hut will be an ok start to start their search. Though, Laure have other intentions "I'm still not convinced. I'm certain that path leads to a swamp." She stated, as she manage to cover some reasonable ground in that path a few days ago.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:51 pm
Derrysome

"Swamps and fur don't mix..." Moonfire comments from her seat where she stitched together yet another quilt of of small animal hides. "Why not take the boat out and sail around the island to get a feel for its borders?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:23 pm
Viper 9000

"See? Even Moonfire have a sense of reason, Jeriel." Laure tap his brother's shoulder "Fine. Well go for a boat ride." Jeriel was somewhat defeated with a two against one argument. Though, a short boat ride is something they need to explore the area in detail.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:45 pm
Derrysome

"Besides... its about time the three of us had a bath anyway." Moonfire adds, pushing herself upright, her back leaning backwards slightly in an effort to combat the shear weight of her large pregnant middle. As she waddled past Jeriel she paused to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:15 am
While we were unable to complete this RP here on Gaia, we did get it turned into a full story by the awesomeness that is kylehydepc on DA! heart Below is a link to part one of the three part story!

https://viper9000.deviantart.com/art/Path-Of-A-Packmother-I-The-Breakout-665093099  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas