Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Shadow of the Beasts (Viper & Derry) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:52 pm
Viper 9000

“What’s this?” Laure said, as she gazes over the quilt. She then smile, appreciated the gift. “Thanks, Moonfire.” After taking the gift from Moonfire, they went inside the tent to rest for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm
Derrysome

"I figured the horse hide was getting a bit crowded with the three of us so I put those little pelts to good use. If its not big enough for you, let me know and I'll try making it bigger." Moonfire says, happy that Laure liked her gift.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:19 pm
Viper 9000

Laure nodded, as she released a big yawn from her sore, tired body "I think it's fine as it is..." she replied, later placing the quilt beside the hide bed. In an instant, she lie on it. "Ahh... relaxation at last..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:32 pm
Derrysome

"Glad to see you like it!" Moonfire said with a smile before crawling atop the horse hide mat turned bed. Rolling onto her back, Moonfire stared upwards at the roof of their new shelter.

"Once we get a feel for the weather around here, if its not rainy we might consider cutting a hole in the room so we can stargaze..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:46 pm
Viper 9000

"Oh yeah! I would love to star gaze!" Laure replied was somewhat filled with energy"It would be nice if we installed a little trapdoor on the roof. That way we can see the stars all night and not worrying about the rain much. " Despite feeling drained from all the hard work on the hut, her mind is still mostly active and have a knack with good ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:04 am
Derrysome

"Where'd Jeriel disappear to?" Moonfire asked, her hand casually rubbing the curve of her large pregnant middle.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:03 am
Viper 9000

Realize his disappearance, Laure just shrug it off and said "Beats me, maybe contemplating or something." For the last few days, Laure notice that Jeriel minds been wondering off. Uncertain if he is worried or something, but presume it had relation to Moonfire. It wouldn't doubt be the case, since she had an idea a few days early in the tents construction.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:35 am
Derrysome

"Guessing by your lack of worry, he does this often?" Moonfire asks, curious as the male siblings stranger traits which might be revealed by his sister. "What about you? Aren't you worried about what you left behind to come here? What of your mate?"  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:03 am
Viper 9000

"A lot, actually. Especially when he goes fishing." Laure replied "Back in the village, he tends to spend a lot of his time in the water. It isn't a very dangerous profession to say the least. Personally I consider most of that work quite boring, and I'm surprised he can stay up all day waiting for a single fish. Thank the ancestors that he's not obsess about it like his uncle!"

After saying this, he paused for a few seconds. Uncertain what to say to her, she tried to think for a moment. "I know... I try not to think about it, even if I miss him..." her expression was reaching to a point of sorrow, but tries to not show it "It been 2 week since I seen him, but it feels like it's been months. Even if I don't see him again, I wish he will be all right. But everyday that past, I have this urge to see him again."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:58 pm
Derrysome

Moonfire cocks her head sideways in confusion. "I assume you refer to your uncle, yes? Why not invite him along on this adventure? Surely an adventure with family would be the best kind of adventure." Moonfire pauses to look down at her large pregnant belly. "I can't wait to see what adventures these ones take me on..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:14 pm
Viper 9000

"Yes, as well as my mate." Laure explain to clear her confusion "But I must say, finding my uncle sounds more challenging than trying to find my mate. Like I said, he's been long gone, probably a few days before the rebel attack." she stated. "But, I know my ways to find him."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:28 pm
Derrysome

"Why follow us out here if you plan on going back to the main land? Surely you should be by your mates side rather than following your brother about."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:35 pm
Viper 9000

"I don't know" Laure replied in a whimper tone "What happen to my village was so drastic... we were separated from everyone we love during our fail attack and I just wanted to make sure our group was all right. But I guess the real reason to follow you... it's because of my brother."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:47 pm
Derrysome

"What about him? He seems capable enough... I think there is lots our two species could learn from each other..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Viper 9000

"I just wanted to be sure he was safe. With the training I gave him, he might have a chance to put off a fight or two. If I didn't, thinks will have been a lot different, and probably for the worst" Laure look at Moonfire with a smile on her face "But I guess, if your with him... Maybe I shouldn't worry that much." After she said this, her eyes slowly closed before she finally rest.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff