Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Midwest Conventions
Shuto Con 2016 General Info

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:41 am
Hello Everyone,

If I can come up with enough money in time and I can get time off from work I will be going to Shuto Con 2016. If I go I will Cosplay Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles again. I'm curious as to who else is going and who they plan to Cosplay as.

Here is the Website Address - Shuto Con 2016
Below is some general info about this years con:

Shuto Con - “It's all about U!”
...and it IS all about you! Shuto Con is Lansing's Annual Anime Convention, coming to the Lansing Center March 18th-20th, 2016. This convention will be a three day event held in Lansing, MI that focuses on Artists and the art of Interactive Cosplaying!
Starting Friday morning at the Lansing Center and Radisson Hotel Lansing our convention will run from 9AM until 6PM Sunday afternoon. We will have several large rooms for panels, over 50 unique artists as well as several dealers to get your latest anime goodies from, three anime viewing rooms, a huge video game room open during the entire convention, a table top gaming room, special guests, and much more!

Shuto Con also hopes to give you a truly unique experience by participating in our “Interactive Cosplay” experience. We highly encourage ALL our attendees to dress up as their favorite characters and act like them during the convention. A mock battle arena will be staged where you can “fight” it out with other cosplayers, or even take “bets” on who will win! Special points will be given out to those that participate the most, and at Closing Ceremonies on Sunday afternoon we will announce the Shuto Con “King and Queen of Cosplayers”! If you do not wish to participate, but would still like to capture those fond memories, we ask that your bring your cameras and/or video recorders and witness a viral hit in the making! For more information and rules on this event please visit the Interactive Cosplay page.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:50 am
I plan on going to Shuto Con, hopefully I will have my Kuroyukihime, from Accel World cosplay ready it about 99% done.  

Holo of Yoitsu

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:42 am
Holo of Yoitsu
I plan on going to Shuto Con, hopefully I will have my Kuroyukihime, from Accel World cosplay ready it about 99% done.

Have a great time at the con. Please let us know how the con goes this year. Thanks.  
Midwest Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games