Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[ARCHIVE]Marbled Bluebells - A Basket Raffle-GRATS tefla! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:09 pm
Here's a pic!
User Name : Kaya Wolf Moon
Couple art :
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:15 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Rita Zyon  

Rita Zyon

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:22 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Zaikt  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:28 pm
You shall be....
User Name : Zaikt
Foal Name : Forget-me-Not
Foal Personality : Studious and astute, Forget-me-Not is absolutely a scholarly sort. They have a love for gardening and botany, and hope to be a highly skilled herbalist when they grow up. While they're incredibly dedicated to their family, Forget-me-Not is also fiercely independent, and wandering from home is something they're likely to do more than a few times in their search for knowledge. They want to learn as much as they can about the world, and they have no qualm with ranging out far and wide to do it.  

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:29 pm
Count me in!
User Name: PhoenixGuardianMikazuki  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:50 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Vistada  

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:57 pm
You shall be....
User Name : Vistada
Foal Name : Ashei (It's a part of one of the scientific names for the Blueberry Bush.)
Foal Personality : Soft, quiet and shy. Ashei is rather sweet and gentle but is more introverted, she is not rude at all however. When she is finally warmed to a new presence she can become rather loyal. However threaten her and she may buckle and question your antics.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:20 pm
I love plots!
User Name : Zaikt
Plot Ideas :
*] Herb Lore - Over time, they'll amass enough botanical knowledge to where they'll be able to become a healer. They'll be a traveling doctor, and may wind up picking up a few assistants over time for them to teach the trade to.
*] Far and Wide - Forget-me-Not will be something of a wanderer, going from place to place in search of knowledge. They'll invariably wind up acquiring all manner of tokens and trinkets from their travels, and when they return to their family, they'll be sure to distribute them evenly. If their siblings ever wind up having children, Forget-me-Not will be something of the eccentric aunt or uncle.
*] To Mend the Earth - They may eventually form something akin to a band of doctors once they get older, doing their best to aid who they come across as they wander. Unfortunately, Forget-me-Not can't go all this time being a pacifist, no matter how much they'd prefer it--they're going to have to learn some self-defense in the process, lest they be overtaken by anything less pleasant than their patients. They'll become something of a protector of the weak, although they won't get into combat if they can help it.  

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:28 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Angelique DelaMort  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:52 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Infinities  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:01 pm
You shall be....
User Name : Angelique DelaMort
Foal Name : Serenity (lol Sereni-Tea)
Foal Personality : Don't be fooled by the name. Serenity might look like a tall drink of chamomile, but under that porcelain exterior she likes to stir up trouble. She plays at polite society, but really relishes a little chaos and it's not all good natured  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:45 pm
Here's a pic!
User Name : Deejaye
Couple art: User Image  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:53 pm
You shall be....
User Name : Kara Asumie
Foal Name : Faya
Foal Personality : This young lady is a proper lady of fine breeding but also a bit of a free spirit when she is on her own or thinks that she is alone. Faya loves her family more then anything and tries to listen and be as proper as she can be when with them. Never wanting to let them down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:41 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Lunadriel  

Lunadriel

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:02 pm
I love plots!
User Name : Teh Cheryl
Plot Idea's :
Where Do I Go From Here?: Camella gets seperated from her family for the first time on accident after wandering a little too far away. She has never dealt with being alone too well so she panics for a moment before maybe meeting a friendly helper.
Smile, Smile, Smile: A friend of Camella's isn't doing well and she's desperate to help them feel better. She's not above making a fool out of herself.
Flying? Maybe.: Camella loves watching her family fly. Whether or not she has wings herself, she loves to feel of maybe flying...or falling.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff