Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[ARCHIVE]Marbled Bluebells - A Basket Raffle-GRATS tefla! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:54 pm
You shall be....
User Name : Divena
Foal Name : Azure
Foal Personality : Means well, but is a bit clumsy and as a result often mucks things up in an amusing way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:20 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Master Wild Mage  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:31 pm
Count me in!
User Name: tefla  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:34 pm
You shall be....
User Name : tefla
Foal Name : Skysong or Kitten as a nickname
Foal Personality : Curious about everything. Kitten would most likely be the one always sticking her nose in places where she shouldn't. It will be how she learns.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:43 pm
Count me in!
User Name:Bardess Ookami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You shall be....
User Name : Bardess Ookami
Foal Name : Bluechai (It is a brand of tea that promises to be unique and exotic.)
Foal Personality : Thinking outside the box, this little one not only accepts being different, but craves it. Why can't tea be blue? Why can't someone try hoping about on three legs? Why can't someone become a living bird feeder? Sweet and kind yes, but with a flare for the dramatically odd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love plots!
User Name : Bardess Ookami
Plot Ideas : Can the foal drag the family into fun and exciting games that no one ever tried before? Pin the leaves back on the tree, chase and n**, apple kick. Even as an adult, this soq would want to spend time with family finding new ways to have fun - all of them together.

That is an amazing looking basket!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:44 pm
I love plots!
User Name : tefla
Plot Idea's :
As a Foal -
What's This?: I could see Kitten as the adventurous foal due to her insatiable desire to learn about the world around her. This could lead to all sorts of encounters with other Soquili, both good and evil.

We're in trouble: Being curious can lead to danger. Kitten will stumble across someone or something that could wish her harm and she'll likely learn the danger of her "need to know everything" attitude. It could lead her to change how she lives her life.

As an adult -
What's Love Got to Do with It?: Skysong will fall head over heels in love. She'll believe that she's found her true love only to have him/her run out on her. Skysong will eventually go emotionally numb for a while after this event.

Bring Me Back to Life: Eventually someone finds Skysong and fights hard to get her to feel love again. This someone would end up the one true Soquili for Skysong.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm
Count me in!
User Name: FrostyPeaches  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:22 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Pollack

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:25 pm
You shall be....
User Name : Pollack
Foal Name : Hydrangea
Foal Personality : Just like her parents she's sweet as a buttercup. She tries to see things with a childish glee. Something that often gets her in sticky situations with things she shouldn't mess with! Because of her natural clumsiness Hydrangea has learned to roll with the punches and will try to turn a negative into a positive at the end of the day. She will have a boatload of odd and highly amusing situations but I have a feeling will come out with strong friendships at the end. She's a bit of a airhead but still has a good heart that shines through.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:25 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Teh Cheryl  

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:31 pm
You shall be....
User Name : Teh Cheryl
Foal Name : Camella
Foal Personality: Sweet and spunky, Camella always tries to be upbeat and outgoing. She loves spending time with friends and family and is rarely seriously. Being alone is one of her worst fears, however, but she hides that insecurity through optimism and joy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:33 pm
I love plots!
User Name : Pollack
Plot Idea's :
You've got a friend in me.
Hydrangea has a childhood best friend who has taken on the role the mother-hen friend with her. They tend to follow her around, putting out the fires and cleaning up the messes she inadvertently creates. They are her rock and she is their cloud!

Is there a doctor in the house!?

Hydrangea wants to help the world. She grows into her teens and stumbles upon a injured soul. Unable to help them properly she follows their advice and goes to find a healer unicorn. Awed and inspired watching the amazing magical powers of healing coming from the unicorn she is determined after to become a healer herself!

SQUIRREL! I mean uh...UNICORN!

In her youth Hydrangea finds herself with a larger than life role model that she looks up to. Unicorns! Because of their natural healing powers Hydrangea develop a hero worship to any Unicorn (And kirins once she sees them as she mistakes them for strange shaped Unicorns) she meets. With their normally good nature and sweet hearts most don't have the heart to pop her bubble. Until she meets a Unicorn purist or perhaps someone who despises Unicorns. Someone who can bring her down off of her cloud nine and take more of a realistic view about the magical race.

You have much to learn, young grasshopper!

Hydrangea leaves home at this point to follow her passion and study under a variety of different healers from unicorns, to herbalists, to perhaps even angenis with domains in health. She grows up a lot on this journey. Her resolve is shaken seeing face-to-face the gory truth behind saving people's lives. It is either one of her friends, a mentor, or even a patient themselves who comfort her and show her that yes, it takes a strong will to do this job but the benefits of helping people can outweigh that.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:36 pm
Count me in!
User Name:Cajmera  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:44 pm
Count me in!
User Name: Of The Epidemic  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom