Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i'm so happy~
  :3
View Results

X-Intercept

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:26 pm
I got access back into my old account thanks to the best Gaia mod ever, our very own Junai Bokunenjin.

thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:38 pm
YAAAAAAAAY!!! biggrin
Yay to you being back and yay to Junai for workin' her magic!
We should probably sacrifice a small, unnamed village in her honor.
Preferrably with fire and brimstone (to keep it traditional)

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:29 pm
D'aww. Y'all are sweet. emotion_yatta

Fire and brimstone does sound like a party.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:55 pm
Wonder if she could get my original account unbanned.

Probably not. I'm the reason for certain lines in the ToS, and honestly after making one of the admins my b***h I'm still surprised I wasn't IP banned back then.  

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:31 pm
The Reverend Menagerie

Probably not. I'm the reason for certain lines in the ToS, and honestly after making one of the admins my b***h I'm still surprised I wasn't IP banned back then.

If it was banned legitimately and it was more than a year ago, chances are slim to none. Even so, mods don't handle ban appeals; customer service does.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:24 pm
Junai Bokunenjin
The Reverend Menagerie

If it was banned legitimately and it was more than a year ago, chances are slim to none. Even so, mods don't handle ban appeals; customer service does.
It was banned for something that was not in the ToS, so no, it wasn't a legitimate ban. However, L0cke and Lanzer both basically said "******** you, it's banned" and put lines in the ToS about trading Gaia gold for other site currency being a bannable offense...because of me. It was not against the rules until then. L0cke couldn't give me a reason why I was banned other than "we're not allowing it anymore", but it was banned before that rule change.

Lanzer basically said "start over, I don't care"....probably balancing his laptop on a hooker's a**.  

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 am
The Reverend Menagerie
Junai Bokunenjin
The Reverend Menagerie

It was banned for something that was not in the ToS, so no, it wasn't a legitimate ban. However, L0cke and Lanzer both basically said "******** you, it's banned" and put lines in the ToS about trading Gaia gold for other site currency being a bannable offense...because of me. It was not against the rules until then. L0cke couldn't give me a reason why I was banned other than "we're not allowing it anymore", but it was banned before that rule change.

Lanzer basically said "start over, I don't care"....probably balancing his laptop on a hooker's a**.
I remember that entire fiasco.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:35 pm
The Reverend Menagerie

Huh. Interesting.  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items