Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Paint the Town (Caiden + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two trolls with too much energy collide!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden had passed the large structure a few times before. Chittentown was where CamoDad took Caiden for wilderness desert training, and every-time they went, Caiden looked at that building at sighed. It was large, tall and could be seen from far away. Just think how marvelous it would look with one of his paintings on it. The tower had to have a secret. It looked like it was new, but Caiden had never seen lights on in it, or any troll go in or out.

It looked lonely.

CamoDad was satisfied with Caiden's wilderness training this time. Caiden did not get distracted with sticks, flags, and other orangebloods this time. Big improvement. So Caiden got a treat. He could go explore. There were shops, stalls full of good smelling food, unique items, all sorts of interesting goods. But Caiden had his mind set on the lonely tower. It was not hard to get to. Whoever owned it was obviously wealthy. The tower was built in what looked like the best spot Chittentown could possibly offer. Caiden stood looking up at the tower's girth for a good ten minutes when he first arrived at it's base. It was sooo tall. Then the orangeblood approached the tower, hesitantly at first, but getting braver with each step.

Finally tower and orangeblood met in a hug.

Caiden let his love soak in for a bit. The tower probably needed it. All alone, a giant in this city, all alone, yet in the middle of a city. "Hey there." Caiden said to the tower. "Do... Do you want a make-over?" Caiden looked up at the tower, his question hanging in the air. It was weird, talking to a building. But Caiden had done worse. He had lived with little troll contact as a young wigglier. The orangeblood thought he had a connection with inanimate objects. He felt the tower said yes. Caiden smiled. "Okay. Lets make you beautiful." With that Caiden got out his paints and set to work. With CamoDad's help, and his reptilian feet, Caiden was able to start about 20 feet from the ground. He wanted the make-over to be seen far and wide.

yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:20 pm
He'd found himself coming here more often lately after his spat with Tevini. Maybe it was too difficult for him to keep his calm while they wandered about their shared hive deep below Chittentown. He still couldn't believe how antagonizing she had been towards him. Hmph! It was her loss if she didn't want a visionary like him around. Not everyone could handle his genius ideas.

The young princeling arrived at the base of his tower after a long walk to the surface. The city was just as bustling, dusty and poor as he remembered it. Cerpin had been spending a lot of time traveling around Alternia to buy parts and visit the swamp over the past few months. It was a somewhat weird feeling to be back in the upper parts of Chittentown. But not an unwelcome sensation.

"Hey! Oi, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Above him, about twenty feet in the air, was a troll suspended by a reptilian lusus with a set of paints in his hand. Who the hell was this delinquent to ******** with his skyscraper?! The purpleblood had been gone a lot yeah but that didn't mean his hive had gone into the public's domain to mess with! Stomping his feet, he called upwards to get the punk's attention.

"This is my building! You can't just smear crap on it without asking! What's your name, punk?" It was probably some a*****e trying to get a rise out of pissing off highbloods anonymously. Cerpin didn't realize that Caiden was actually talented at this nor that he had good intentions.

Micillia
Feel free to have Caiden keep on going so Cerpin can see 'oh wait he's kinda good at this'! XD Also if you could roll a d20 in your posts according to these rules, that'd help me out! Sorry I forgot to mention them earlier when we plotted this out. Fingers crossed we don't get captured, huh? : O

Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The brownblood was in the zone. CamoDad used his tail to hold the troll out from the wall and move him around as the child asked. It was tedious for the chameleon, but he was proud of his child after their last lessons. Caiden was improving. Slowly, true, but improvement was good. Good for survival. These painting sessions were confusing in the chameleon opinion, who would WANT to stand out? But they made Caiden so happy. It was CamoDad's weakness.

"Its looking so GOOD!" The troll child called out to his father happily. "Im gonna give this tower EVERYTHING! Best painting yet! SO MUCH COLOR!" The boy was speaking nonsense in this excitement, thought the chameleon, but CamoDad smiled. Until he saw a crowd gathering below them. The chameleon's left eye swiveled to fixate on a rather well dressed, grumpy troll in particular. Getting home might be difficult after attracting so much attention, the chameleon worried.

yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:51 am
Unbelievable! The punk was ignoring him! Oh Cerpin could not have that. He whistled loudly at Blossmom to hurry up and fly him to Caiden so he could put an end to this. His lusus spread his wings and did as requested. It wasn't like Blossmom wanted any further attention attracted to the hive now that they were on the run from the Royalists.

"This is my hive, you numbskull!" Cerpin grabbed Caiden by the shoulder and physically yanked the other boy to face him. Noses pressed against noses in an intense glare down session while the purpleblood pulled his best a*****e face. He needed to show this punk who was boss since he'd brushed off the earlier warning.

"I am Cerpin Sugall and I will f-" Before the boy could complete whatever impressive threat he had come up with, his eyes noticed just how cool the orangeblood's painting actually was. Well s**t, now he looked like an idiot if he said anything about it. But he kind of wanted more... ******** it, he was a highblood. He would just pretend like everything he was doing was perfectly normal. The lowblood probably wouldn't be brave enough to question him much. Using the hemospectrum like this was wrong, given that he was part of the Rebels now but... what was he supposed to do? Apologize for being a d**k? No thanks!

"I will hire you to paint the inside too!"

Micillia
Super sorry for lateness ; m;

Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden paled when the purpleblood started to yell at him. Purple was pretty, but it also held some bad memories for the brownblood. The boy tried not to yell, and ended up squeaking when the purpleblood offered to let him paint the inside too.

"I... um...I..." Caiden started quietly, the shock of the encounter quieting the usually loud troll. CamoDad pulled his child away from the other, and changed into a more reassuring color to help the brownblood calm down. Back in the safety of his lusus's embrace Caiden regained himself and registered what the purpleblood actually said. "The INSIDE?" The painter yelled in excitement. "Oh my gosh! Can we go see it? The inside?! Oh man that sounds SOO exciting! Ive got SO many ideas! Wait! Is this YOUR tower??" Caiden exclaimed as CamoDad started to descent the tower. This purpleblood seemed less aggressive than others of that color, but CamoDad was a fan of being cautious. The more space between the two children the better in the reptile's opinion.

yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:26 pm
Yes, there was the proper reaction that he wanted. Caiden was so excited and amazed by the grand building before him and finally realized that it belong to Cerpin, the brilliant mastermind behind it. The purpleblood truthfully could not lay claim to any of the structural work or architecture involved in the sleek shiny skyscraper but at least he was the one who'd thought to build one! With state of the art technology inside and creative rooms to entertain any troll.

"Yes, of course! It cost a pretty beetle to build but you can't put a price cap on true art, can you?" The young prince put his hands on his hips in a prideful power pose before leading the other boy inside. Now that he was no longer scared, Caiden's yelling and abundant energy were very welcome and seemed to amp up Cerpin's desire to utterly and completely blow his mind.

"Check this out, this elevator has like fifty ******** floors." The entrance was impressive by itself but the shiny silver elevator definitely grabbed the attention of anyone entering the room. Cerpin stole a glance at his new companion to see how the lowblood was enjoying his trek into complete frivolous luxury. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying this too after his long absence stuck living in the dusty underground of Chittentown.

"What would you like to see first? The fondue room? The onsen? Or the slide room?" There were countless other choices but Cerpin thought he'd start off small. It would be best to build up the excitement until Caiden was just bursting. He hoped the orangeblood realized just how special he was to get a personal tour of Chittentown's finest!

He wouldn't admit it but Cerpin was truly grateful for the company. His nights felt very lonely lately.

Micillia

Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yeah! You cant put a price on art, so i give mine out for free!! CUZ EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT!! Caiden responded. When they finally got inside the brownblood almost had a meltdown. "WHAAAAT IS THIS PLACE?!" The boy yelled, making CamoDad flinch back in surprise. You would think the reptile would be used to things like that.

Caiden ran around the hive, pointing at things, exclaiming loudly, and asking more questions than ever. "Its all so PRETTY! But like, WEIRD PRETTY!! Its all like, metal and... Industrial? Is that the right word dad?! OMG AN ELEVATOR!! I dont even know what that IS! Whats fondu? You have a whole room for it?! It really MUST be something then, huh?! WAIT!! A SLIDE room?! Like with those things you can ride down and go 'wooooosh'?! I LOVE THOSE THINGS! OH MAN!! Show it ALL to me!!" At that last line the brownblood wrapped his arms around the other troll in a hug. "Your sooo cool!! THIS IS SOOO COOL!" The brownblood accidentally yelled into his new friends ear.

yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:06 pm
His ego was swelling up, almost bigger than the skyscraper! Cerpin practically glowed with pride as Caiden made a huge spectacle about how awesome his hive was. Yes, this was the appropriate response to how incredibly his wealth was, this was the kind of attention he craved, this was-

Only possible because of his blood color. Cerpin's joy deflated a little at that realization but he tried to push it out of his thinkpan for now.

"Yeah, pretty much everything in here is awesome. C'mon, I'll show you the fondue!" He grabbed the other boy by the wrist and dragged him into the elevator. A few floors up, the doors opened and they were in a shiny modern looking kitchen with a state of the art fondue pot in front of them. Starting a candle underneath it, the flame flickered and heated the pot while Cerpin rummaged around for some chocolate. Some of the fruits had gone bad while he'd been away but there were plenty of cookies and other non-perishables to dip into the gooey melted sweetness.

"Okay, here's how it works. You dip this part in here and then eat it! Don't worry about making a mess, I'll get the drones to clean it up." Cerpin waved away any concerns about making his guest do any work. That would be horrible manners for a host. Caiden was a ball of pure joy and enthusiasm and Cerpin was enjoying watching the lowblood seemingly learn about and experience luxury for the first time. What an innocent person, it almost seemed impossible to believe he existed!

"Well, what do you think? Do you like it?" If he didn't, Cerpin was prepared to go through every room in this tower until he found something Caiden fell in love with! Something about the boy made him want to spoil him rotten.

Micillia
A late tag is better than none, I hope. ; A; So sorry!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden stood, completely still, his mouth agape. Never in his life had he seen this much "indoors". Well, maybe the mall was bigger, but it was a place where lots of trolls went. What Caiden was seeing was this huge entire place for only one troll to live in. "WOOOOW!!!"

The brownblood exclaimed loudly, half expecting to hear an echo bounce back at him. He hurried over to all sorts of things, exclaiming at them, poking them, admiring them. "Do you really LIVE here?!" Caiden exclaimed, still feeling like he was in some magic fairy tale.

yamashii
>.>

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:38 am
This was exactly what he wanted. Caiden was going bonkers at the sight of his wealth and luxury. It felt a little wrong, considering that he was supposed to be giving it up in order to hide from the Royalist drones but... a small indulgence like this was allowable, right? Cerpin had always been bad at self-restraint. And coaxing praise of himself was one of his biggest vices.

"That's right! I live here." He posed proudly with his hands on his hips. He had no idea where a brownblood like Caiden must've lived but it was not going to be a place like this, filled with the latest and greatest of everything. In a way, it sort of made him feel guilty. Probably Tevini's influence.

"But I'm going away for a while. So it won't be used much." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, thinking wheels turning in his head as he spoke. "So perhaps you could keep some of my stuff safe for me while I'm gone. Better for you to take it home with you than dust to get all over it." Cerpin motioned at the various electronics, furniture and artwork decorating his place.

"Pick something out and it's yours until I come back for it. What do you say?"

Micillia
You can pick out anything and we'll say Cerpin had one in his hive! I'm hoping we can close this one now that they're teens and maybe Cerpin meets up with him again to collect it back or give him more crap for safekeeping! lol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden's eyes turned as big as dinner-plates, for several reasons. "Your- your LEAVING?!" The brownblood wailed. "But we JUST GOT HERE! AND WE JUST MET!" The boy's shoulder's slumped. Here he thought him and his new best friend could live together in an amazing dream-like hive. Playing games, painting all the walls, seeing how far they could spit waitermellon seeds. Caiden tried to stand up tall as Cerpin finished talking, and the boy looked all around at all the things. "Anything?" Caiden said again, as he looked all around the hive. Then the boy stopped and looked right at Cerpin. The purpleblood had a really cool cape, and a belt buckle that had his sign on it. Caiden grinned a little. "I want that." The boy said, pointing to the belt buckle with the boy's symbol on it. Yeah, Cerpin would have to come back for that.

yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
He wanted his belt? What a weird choice. Maybe it was because of the shiny buckle on it. Well, Cerpin supposed it made sense a little bit for a lowblood to be jealous of his sparkle and shine. He'd give the brownblood a little pity. Undoing the clasp of it, he rolled it into a presentable coil and handed it over to the excitable Caiden.

"Take good care of it! I'll be back for it so you better not lose it!" The purpleblood instructed but his face was too amused for it to come across in a serious manner. Caiden was covered in speckles of paint which caused him to wonder if the belt would come back in the same pristine condition. Maybe the other boy couldn't afford new clothes to replace his rainbow streaked ones. Or maybe he liked the look of them? It was hard to tell.

Cerpin could swear there were figures loitering around outside when he looked through the windows. It was time to go.

"If you need me for anything, look for me in the underground tunnels, okay? We gotta go now." If only he had business cards with his new location listed already. But no, those were still being processed. Cerpin dragged Caiden out via the back entrance to avoid being seen by the drones that kept monitoring his old hive.

"See you around!" He gave the other kid a wave and a wink before dashing off into the night. He could not wait around here and let the drones get a hold of him.

Micillia
And with that, that's a fin!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces