Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Anime, Manga, Videogame, or Collectable Wish List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:51 am
Hi Everyone,

With the holidays upon us please let us know what your wish list is for Anime DVD / Blu Rays, Manga, Video Games. etc. I only want to buy half of the Dealers / Artist Alley items of a con. smile I'm curious as to what our Members want to get the most. I just recently bought the SHFiguarts Sailor Moon Super S Pose Able Figure. I saw her at a Barnes and Noble Store and "Snapped" her up. I want the rest!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:45 am
My list would prolly take me forever to write down, so I'll list what I plan on getting next: The Drive Driver(aka Belt-san from Kamen Rider Drive) and maybe some Shift Cars to go with it, and the Sheryl Nome Nendoroid if I can swing it.

I heart Amazon, lol.  

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Llarian

Valiant Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:01 pm
Mostly artbooks or figures from some of my older fandoms like Saiyuki, Escaflowne, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, etc. I can never find them on the dealer's side, but I do strike gold sometimes with the artists' alley. Sometimes people draw or create items from fandoms they enjoy rather than just from titles they think will sell.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:56 am
Llarian
Mostly artbooks or figures from some of my older fandoms like Saiyuki, Escaflowne, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, etc. I can never find them on the dealer's side, but I do strike gold sometimes with the artists' alley. Sometimes people draw or create items from fandoms they enjoy rather than just from titles they think will sell.

My Brother was in his glory when he come across two of the writers of Dragon Ball at an artist alley. He talked to them about their past work and what coming in the future. He got a signed copy of one of their new books. How cool is that!!  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers