Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Overlord's Settlement[S/O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image

Silvia Tsukikawa

Silvia grumbled to herself while running through her library hall. If her coworkers saw her they would probably looked down their nose at her for doing so. She rushed out of the building locking the doors behind her since she was the last one leaving again. Letting out a sigh once the doors were locked since she hadn't heard the rain. Lifting her bag to cover her head since she forgot her umbrella at home. Quickly going down the steps she didn't think the bus was coming around now. Standing at the bus stop she looked up and down the street. At the curb she leaped over a puddle so the water wouldn't splash on her tights and skirt. Wobbling on the landing she quickly recovered and continued to run for cover. The street wasn't so busy since it was late and raining so hard. She looked at her watched to see how much time she had to get to the bar. She was hitting a corner when she crashed into a woman.

Dropping her bag she looked at the blonde and gasped, "I'm sorry." She picked up her bag and looked the girl over, "Did I hurt you?" She then gave awkward smile since she didn't know how to handle the situation since it was her fault for not looking where she was going.

Ejaculation Proclamation

Dreamatic

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image

xxx Lucifer Rofocale xxx

xxx a.k.a xxx

xxx
Kisho Taniyamaxxx

Lucifer had seem dazed still during the time as they had shortly woke up. Surely Azazel was correct. They were not at the Abyss, nor' were they at any region of Torus, because no land around Torus was so developed. Lucifer knew exactly where they were at. So he turned towards Azazel and spoke. "We're at another human wo-" His sentence was interrupted by Azazel's statement. Not only so, he jumped back and pointed at Azazel. "Who in the Abyss are you!? Why-" Lucifer also had interrupted himself as he notice his human-like hands. His eyes couldn't believe what had become of him.

"A filthy, degenerate human..." Lucifer mumbles to himself at such an angry tone. He grabbed Azazel by the collar and attempted to pull him down to his knees. "Azazel, whatever happened, I want you to fix it now!" His once-fiery eyes were flared with anger, only to appear as harmless sets of eyes to Azazel. His attempt to even try to bring Azazel to his knees made him realize anger wouldn't be of any help at the moment, and so he released him from his grasp. He turned back around to the other end of the alley, pulling on what was suppose to be a jacket as he recalled. "We're in another human world. It is not Torus, and I believe you've never been here before. Come along with I." Lucifer said as he began to walk towards the end to have a better look ahead. It was the darkest of night, and the streets were too clear. He peeks his head out to look down both of the streets. Dialects that were not of Torean, but of Earthlings. Lucifer knew exactly where they were now. "We are in a human world known as 'Earth'. I don't know how we have made an arrival to here, nor' do either of us know where you made your mistake." He leaned himself against a wall as he arched his head towards the open street.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dreamatic

Krylancelo Mooncrest

DeathAngelLe

Demented Peanut Butter

Noob

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 am
User Image
Chouyu Miyuzaki
Chou-Chan the Butterfly Idol
xxx Location: Bunkamura Theater | Mood: Excited | Thoughts: It's gonna be awesome! xxx

xxx Tonight was a big night for Chou, for the idol has finally managed to not only obtain a venue at Shibuya's famous Bunkamura Theater, but her performance is also being performed live tonight on the televisions at Shibuya Crossing. This was an honor for any performer to be able to do, and the young woman was more than excited to have accomplished coming this far into her career. As for now, she was still in her dressing room, prepping herself up mentally before going on-stage.
"You've got this, lady," She told herself in the mirror. Chou's vibrant blue eye contacts reflected stared back at her in the mirror. It wasn't uncommon for idols to wear such accessories, and this idol was no exception. Tonight just felt like a blue night to her, and she felt it fit well with her own outfit, her idol signature white and blue dress with striped stockings. It seemed to be the perfect night.
"Coming up next, we have the big season finale of Mew Mew: Kissy Cutie! It's going to be an exciting episode, so stay tuned!" The sound of the television reminding Chou of her abandoned duties as otaku trash suddenly caused her to almost tear up. 'I'm going to miss out on the finale's first airing! The internet will ruin it for me if I don't watch it,' she realized, clenching her heart in genuine sorrow. The only thing that saved her from her thoughts was the sound of a knock on her door.
"Chou-Chan, you're on in ten!" Her manager shouted with their own sense of excitement. The girl inhaled and gave a weak smile before replying through the door.
"I-I'll be out in a moment!" She said as she tried to recollect herself. 'It'll be okay,' Chou convinced herself. 'Once I go home, I don't care how exhausted I am. I will watch Mew Mew: Kissy Cutie's finale if it'll be the end of me!' she decided, her expression full of determination. With this in her mind, and the reminder of the opportunity her career is being given right now, she was in a more positive mood than she thought she could ever be in. Little did she know, there were beings from another world now in Shibuya.
xxx

User Image

OOC: n/a
Ejaculation Proclamation
Dreamatic"
Krylancelo Mooncrest
DeathAngelLe

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash