Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Minis (Mellow x Torsten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:34 am
The expression Mellow made was a bemuse one, he didn't understand why Torsten sounded so relieved and delighted in his voice. The first thing getting his attention was how Mel sounded like ghoul name, he frowned for one second and finally recalled he blacked out. "I'm fine, sorry." Feeling the hug, the demon wrapped his around the the dragon.

"Not your fault, I didn't sleep well but I'm fine now." He explained the reason why he looked tired was the little fae dragon. "How many minipets do you keep?" To prevent unnecessary startled by another minipet randomly appear, Mellow asked. Minipet, it was a strange and unknown concept for the rural boil. Not that his town didn't have them but because the demon was never allowed to pay attention to them, mom and the females had occupied his life besides the time he'd spent in the small book store.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:58 am
Meegane

Torsten stayed curled into Mellow's side, liking the way he could fit there. He thought about the sudden nickname then retracted it. It didn't suit Mellow that much after all. He looked up to the other boil. "Okay that's understandable. I just got worried is all..." at the small question Torsten blinked. "25 in all...or at least that's what Ragnarok tells me. I really never count..."

He giggled as said minipet slithered its way down to the bed and sat coiled. A good distance away as it looked indifferently at the two boils. "Ah...Mellow, meet Ragnarok. The unquestioned Leader of my closet...Ragnarok. Meet Mellow...uh...my best friend."

Yeah...that was a good description for now. Until Torsten figured out if he wanted Mellow as more or less than that.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:49 pm
He explicitly twitched as the number being told, imagined so many eyes glowing inside the closet darkness as he shifted his eyes over onto the closed doors of it. The demon counted the time he slept on that bed and cringed at the thought they were watching when they sleep. He felt upset, an emotion difficult to pull out into words.

The lemon eyes moved onto the Ragnarok noncommittally and gave it a small nod. Torsten's introduction was a pleasant one, he liked the smaller boil calling him the best friend because he thought the same as well. Mellow gave the boil a soft glance, "Your hair grows longer."

If he was slightly unhappy about the minipets, Torsten's words were enough to wash the bad mood away. He didn't figure out what was the foreign feeling, but he never have such emotion for the others before. It's new and related to Torsten.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:47 am
Meegane

Torsten looked up at Mellow before he shifted so that his back was resting against Mellow's chest. He liked being close to the other boil like this. He liked being near the other boil. He chuckled. "Thank you...it grows fast without my parents here to keep it in line. Father's hair is super long, so long that he usually keeps it up in this complicated braid. Mother gets upset when she talks about it. Says its unfair that my Father's family grows their hair so long while hers grows so slow."

He smiled at the memory of his Mother complaining that one time when he was a small scareling. She was brushing his hair as she complained, trimming it with her claws as she went along. His smile faltered a little but he shook his head to clear his mind. Looking up as Ragnarok slowly slithered forward he glanced up to Mellow. "Is it okay for him to come closer?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:47 am
Mellow had a weird feeling that his chest was wide enough to be comfortable for Torsten to rest on, he frowned quickly and brushed the thought off his mind. Why he never think about it before? Since another boil seemed not bothered by his action, Mellow continued to play with his silky hair while hearing. "So you plan to grow and braid it as well? I hear making frequent contact with water accelerate hair growth." It didn't sound like a bad idea for the dragon to do so, the hand feel of it was lovable.

Talking about hair, his parents both had long hairs. His mother, the Kelpies lady and other females kept their hairs long, the straight and jet-black hair looked like millions of black fine threads. It creeped the young demon out. On the contrary, his father had lovely green hair like his, he used to shove his face within and felt like he was protected by a shrub.

While Torsten thought of his kind and sweet mother, Mellow had a calm enjoyable time from touching the boil's hair, curled up a bit with his finger. The action of the freckle boil paused at the small request, silence was given for a few seconds before he gave out a soft long sigh. "Okay." He seldom made concession but it was Torsten who made the request, so he gave in.

The place the smaller boil rested his head on felt slightly stuffy, he knew he didn't like that, he didn't want to share but he refused to explore further. He couldn't ignore the abrupt change of mood hearing what Torsten asked, as if his territory was offended, he wanted to say no. However, he knew the dragon won't be happy with that, so he gave the opposite answer.

It was difficult to restrain his reaction towards the approaching of the minipet, thanked to his blank face, it simply looked like he was noncommittal.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Mellow got the ring of Greed unintentionally.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:33 am
Meegane

Torsten trilled happily as he snuggled into Mellow. He liked his hair being played with. Ragnarok slithered closer till it was able to curl up next to Mellow's leg. It was warm, not too intrusive all it wanted was warmth from another to sleep. Torsten chuckled. "Ragnarok likes being by others to sleep. He's developed this knack for finding warm spots. Though his napping spots are usually small places, he can show us spots big enough for us..."

As if understanding the boil, Ragnarok opened one eye to look at the two before closing the eye to settle in its spot. Torsten blinked. Then shifted to look up at Mellow, not aware of just how close they were. His nose brushed Mellow's chin. The small dragon slipped lower to avoid a head collision but other than that didn't react negatively. "Mellow. Did you sleep well?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:56 am
Please give him more time to get use to it, Mellow thought while rigidly clawed the silky hair in a gentle way. Torsten was rubbing his head against him to find a comfortable spot. Even though he agreed, when the area sank under the weight of Ragnarok, he became un-noticeably unnerving. The demon oblivious nodded to what the dragon was saying, under the clothes, his hairs perked up slightly for the proximity.

He had accepted Torsten, but it was hard to have him accepting others that easily. It takes time to achieve it. Mellow couldn't describe the moment they touched each other, no matter it was nose-to-chin contact. Something stirred within him but faded too fast to be caught. He frowned, puzzled at the boil's question. He just told him a while ago how the nasty green little thing gave him no sleep, nevertheless, the boil replied calmly. "Not until I took a nap with you. I've enough right now, you wanna talk?"

The lemon eyes of him looked into Torsten, he had achieved the goal of his trip, now it was the dragon's turn.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:52 am
Meegane

Torsten didn't notice the unease but Ragnarok picked it up and silently slithered back a foot or two as if it was overheated. Torsten paid it little mind as he thought over what they could talk about. As he thought the small dragon shifted to lay on his side. Still against Mellow's chest, his silky locks splaying around on Mellow's chest as he did so. It was comfortable, but what to talk about...there was a lot he wanted to know about the other boil...but he didn't want to intrude. There was a lot he wanted to discover on his own. He looked back up locking eyes with the lemon orbs. His own pastel teal orbs thoughtful and dazed in his wanderings...

"What do you wanna do when you graduate?" it was a question he himself had no answer for.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:58 am
For Ragnarok's reaction, Mellow could guess he probably show it. He disliked being known of his feeling, that made him vulnerable. He hated how sensitive the minipet was.

"I don't know.....the school is my sanctuary. Honestly, I never plan to graduate before I meet you." It was true, he was so grateful when his father enrolled him with the reason to widen his horizons. He was able to leave his horrible mother and all her fellows to live in a place he could find peace. How could he want to leave Amityville if not he met Torsten?

The dragon had big dreams and eager to learn things, when he was with the boil, he didn't want to fall behind. However, he really didn't know what he wanted to do after graduation. It was still a blank page in his life journal.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:13 pm
Meegane

Torsten hummed. "I honestly, didn't know what to do. All my life had been decided for me. I never got the chance to make my own choice. Mother expects me to bring home some dragon ghoul of equal standing to her." He waved at a open letter on a grand desk along one wall. "I just got a letter from her...its what sparked that question."

It was true. A few days ago, Torsten got a letter from his mother and after reading had started to think about things. In it his Mother expressed her concern for the family. How she wanted all these different things from the small boil. He found another letter within it. One from his Father which expressed the elder's wish for Torsten to reach out for his own Clan. His Father wanted him to make a choice, his Mother wanted him to return to her side. As the boil thought more and more he had leaned into Mellow. "I love Mother, but she controls me. She wants me to follow her path and her rules...even here. I'm to remember her rules and all I was taught."

He snuggled the pony then looked up at Mellow. Not caring how close they were. "When I'm with you...Mellow. I don't feel her leash. I feel my Father's hand pushing me forward to who I am...I know this is selfish and you can deny me."

He took a deep breath. "Do you mind remaining my friend even past graduation? I'm going to need someone around here to nap with..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers