Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Make a wish [Harper/Liam] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:05 am
The nio brought a smile to his lips, and he drew back just enough so he could see her face clearly. "So how about that tour?" He teased, entirely and obviously insincere. He didn't plan on letting anything drag them out of this room anytime soon, at least not if he could help it.

His hands slipped a little higher under her shirt, fingers playing lightly against her ribs. A request, but not a demand. He was never demanding.

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:34 am
Harper grinned in return to the smile on his lips. “I think a tour can wait until later, or even next time. Unless you’re dying to see the place?” Her voice was playful as she brushed her lips against his again, of course she had no will to do a tour anymore let alone leave unless it was to shower.

She let her fingers trail along his jaw before slipping off the hunter coat and scarf she had worn to greet him.

Beejoux

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:54 am
He watched the coat and scarf fall, and after a second or two let his own jacket slip off his shoulders to hit the ground. His hands found her hips again, thumbs tucking into the belt loops at her sides. "Everything I want to see is standing right here in front of me."

They were visible now, in just a t shirt. Nothing horribly obvious at a passing glance, but their on his arms, more prominent closer to his shoulders, the rings of scars in the shape of wide, vicious looking bite marks.

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:20 pm
“Good I don’t think you will see much else today. ” She smiled running her hands across his chest before pausing, her fingers moving, tracing one of the scars along his shoulder. Her expression changed quickly to knotted brows and a worried look on her face.

“Where did you get these marks? They were here when we were at the university?” She would have at least remembered seeing them before; they were distinct almost like large bites. Her hands ran down to the edge of his shirt pulling it up over his head so she could take a better look.

Beejoux

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:53 pm
"I think I can live with that." Actually, spending the whole day in her room sounded like a fabulous idea to him. Liam grinned, tugging softly on her belt loops as her hands smoothed up along his chest.

But then she frowned, hands stilling. Liam blinked down at her, confused, because once the worst of the wounds had healed, he'd actually mostly forgotten about the scars, and they certainly hadn't been on his mind now. It meant in the first handful of seconds before her question he panicked, an apology on his tongue, though he had no knowledge of what he could have done. Then she spoke, and that puzzled expression shifted, eyes widening with realization, before he gave a slight grimace as the shirt was pulled over his head.

Slowly he turned so she could see his back. The thick slash the crossed his shoulder blades, and the wealth of rings like jagged mouths. His hand was on the back of his neck, rubbing nervously as he watched her over his shoulder. "No, I didn't have them at the university." Not that he could remember, anyways. "I don't know where they came from, but I had them when I woke up at the Victoria base. The long one even had stitches." His hand shifted, fingertips running over the thinnest part between his shoulders. "Something much have happened in that space of time I can't remember."

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:23 pm
Harper’s fingers trailed along the edges of the scars, they were awful, the thick slash, the jagged bitten like form of some of them. It was almost as if some sort of beast had attacked him, but the more disgruntled part was the fact that not only did she not remember but neither did he. What the hell had happened? No one at Deus could give her an answer either other than that some had been podded for their own safety and health.

She stepped back pulling her own tank top over her head, there was a long nasty scar running from her shoulder blade down to her hip, there were others along her arms but smaller and faded, a few more larger ones ran along her back past the edge of her shorts like she had been dragged or shoved across something as she turned around.

“There’s more along my leg’s, most of them are small but I don’t know where they came from either. I tried asking but nothing no one would say anything.” There was a dark look of concern on her face as she looked back up at him.

Beejoux

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:58 pm
He went very still under her touch, and after a moment, as her fingers traced delicately across the scarred skin, his head turned back around, gaze dropping to the floor, but not focusing there. Liam stayed like that until she was stepping back from him, and for a very brief moment doubt tried to creep in, insecurities telling him she wouldn't want him now, not with the ruin his back had become, but he turned, brows raising as she moved to pull her own shirt off.

Lips parted, for just a second he thought she was simply carrying on with what they'd been doing just before she'd seen the marks on his arms, but then he saw the ones on her. "Harper..." Hands on her shoulders, turning her gently to put her back in the light, then he was tracing the tips of his fingers down the longest of the scars, the one that disappeared into the tops of her shorts.

Something awful had happened to them, something that very nearly could have killed them, but they had no memory of it. It was scary, but not in the way it should have been. There was no lingering fears, no nightmares to keep them up. Nothing.

"It'll be okay." He didn't know what else to day, but that would serve. They were safe here. Maybe they didn't have answers, but they at least had protection, and she was protected on an even higher level. It helped to but Liam's mind at ease. With a soft smile he drew her back with a small pull on her arm, and when she turned he'd catch her chin with gentle fingers, tipping her head up so he could kiss her.

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:13 pm
There was a sheepish look on her face as he spoke her name; unsure of what he was thinking when he saw hers. His fingers followed along her scar as she did her best not to move too much under his touch. She wasn’t particularly embarrassed by it; there was the concern of what and how they had forgotten something so important. Something that obviously had in some way affected their lives deeply, something that none of them so far was allowed to remember. It was frustrating, but it made the concern of those who were missing even more of a priority.

“I hope.” She murmured as he leaned in to kiss her again, ending the subject for the time being. Not that she would object it was her birthday, they were safe, this was her time and there was nothing she could do about the situation. Instead she let her hands run along his bare sides, her fingertips tracing along the top of his pants before running back up to his ribs. She wanted the taste of his lips even more as she let the rest of thoughts drift away.

Beejoux

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out