[A QUARTER PAST NOON: CREEPETERIA]

"Food food food food food food food food food food foooooood!" Alpinely sang the one word chant happily as she entered the creepeteria. "Woah woah woah woah look at all this spooktacular food!"

Wow indeed this was all quite the selection! Alpinely's eyes shone with much fascination as one by one a pumpkin pie, a bag of candy corn candies, and more items were snatched up by her off of the self-serve tables that had been set up. Eventually the vampire ghoul grabbed a tray and had it filled with all sorts of food with notable speed.

After loading up her tray with a questionable amount of edible stuff that she may or may not be capable of eating all by herself, Alpinely's gaze swept the seating area of the establishment. At the sight of a very familiar vampire boil, she grinned toothily but it may have come as a surprise to parties who are not quite strangers to a certain vampire versus vampire rivalry and might happen to witness Alpinely's chosen move that she had not, in fact, occupied the same table as the boil she keeps as a silent or not so silent or sometimes not or sometimes not not blah blah but the point is he is her usual target for trickery via pranks and irritations and oblivious actions.

No, Alpinely did not sit at the same table. She sat at the table beside that table, but she was not noticed. No she was not and this is because said target was deep in thoughts that may or may not be significant but that plain and simple Alpinely was not capable of reading by any attempt at mind reading since she is not able to read his mind or anyone else's.

And what did she do next? Alpinely doodled her target with a trickster's grin and then she doodled herself. Her hyper motions seemed to have gotten the attention of a passing pair of ghouls. And it was in looking up that she noticed her target had disappeared before she addressed the ghouls, "Hi! Were you trying to ask me a question about my drawing and crushing? This is me and this is my BF5, but we haven't tried crushing each other yet I think." After feeling satisfied about providing her answer, she stared at her drawing with a critical eye before chuckling cheerfully. The line between the boil and girl that she made was accompanied with the long form of BF5: brutally frightening-fellow-vampire 5ev. What made her chuckle was imagining what her BF5 would write accompanying such a line which may or may not be what he actually would: lifelong nemesis.

OOC
tehevilrper!shy says: my poor poor Danirate

Alpinely's Journal

Alpinely is a natural tormentor of Danirate in her imagination and currently a Y1 student.