Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Three's company [Ever/Hattie/Zeke] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:30 pm
Hattie made a thoughtful noise.

"Uhh…Finn, I think? He dodged my question about being single so, probably kinda single…" She sleeping ran through the list of full hunters she knew in her head, but came up short in the way of single and likely willing to ******** another man. "Tell me your type and I can dig someone up?" Her offer was mumbled at best, not out of respect for Zeke, but out of an attempt to not stay awake for any longer than she had to.

"-I'm a <******** awesome wingman, thank you." The redhead scoffed before readjusting herself a little bit, and just enough to press a distracted kiss to Zeke's shoulder.

and be blue
beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:01 pm
"Mmm." Ever elbowed Zeke again, absently, and otherwise ignored his question -- focusing on Harley across his chest, instead, now fully awake and engaged in this conversation. Maybe he needed the sleep, but in this moment, it was worth missing out.

"My type is male, and willing to ******** me, mostly." Ever said it in a matter of fact way, as if this was useful information. And maybe it was. In some ways, he didn't have a type. He'd take what he could get.

"...it's a small island. I can't afford to be picky."

beejoux

enoh love

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:33 pm
A grunt as Ever's elbow jabbed him in the side again, and he moved his hand to catch the Life's arm, dragging it up so the blonde couldn't use it as a weapon anymore.

"You're both awful," the Mist interjected tiredly, though he didn't honestly sounded like he minded. If anything Zeke sounded amused.

and be blue

enoh love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:43 pm
"Full Hunter. Male. Willing to ******** a cute, pale white guy with white-blonde hair and dark chocolate eyes." Hattie repeated as though reading back an order at a restaurant. When Zeke piped up to offer his amused two cents, she responded by pinching him. "Shhh, honey, the adults are talking~"

"Do you have any limits I need to be aware of? Aaaaaand do I have a time limit to find you a newish boy toy?"

and be blue
beejoux

Enoh Love

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:56 pm
Ever's shrug was loose, distracted, somewhat tired: an absent twitch of his shoulder that adjusted him against Zeke's side, left him more comfortable. Loose. Maybe he'd be able to get back to sleep easily enough after all, even with the three of them crammed into one bed --

"No rush, I can bide my time for now, I guess." He had to be teasing; just a slight edge in the way he said it, not quite looking up at Zeke. "And my limits are...negotiable. But I smoke a lot. Wait, no, maybe don't lead with that. Hook'em in first..."

enoh love

beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:05 pm
With a grunt he'd swat at Harley's hand, making a grab for it so she wouldn't be able to keep poking at him either. They were awful. But that was probably why he was so attracted to them. Wait...that was definitely why he was so attracted to them.

A small, resigned sort of sigh that tapered into an amused snort as he let Ever's wrist go, and Harley's hand, and instead shifted to slip the one arm under Harley's side of the pillow(he was sort of half on both, without being on either)--he needed more pillows.

He stretched, yawning, and then let himself sink back into the mattress and the comfortable warmth, slipping a leg under one of Ever's. "Negotiable," he repeated softly, huffing tiredly.

enoh love

and be blue

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:02 pm
"Mm'kay." His request was filed away for now, and Hattie yawned again, this one cut off at the end as Zeke's arm moved under the pillow she was mostly occupying. "Don't worry bro, I gotchu…" She trailed off, curling towards Zeke as best as she could, snuggling up against his side. Well, her side of him, anyway. "I'll start tomorrow…or in a few hours..." Was the last thing she said, before she put real effort into going back to sleep.

and be blue
beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:01 pm
"Just think, Zeke, if she finds me someone better, you can have this whole bed to yourself." Hattie seemed to be asleep -- or approaching asleep -- and so Ever's attention slid up onto Zeke's face instead, his eyes dark. Maybe he was teasing, or maybe he was testing, or maybe it was just a bit of both. Joke or no, he was certainly watching for the other man's reaction, to see if it riled him up or just annoyed him --

"You could bring all the tiny redheaded girls in here." A gesture, loose, across at Hattie, and Ever shrugged. For a moment, he wasn't even sure if he was annoyed, himself. He had to duck his head, finally, scrub at his eyes, and settle back in to a position where he could actually sleep.

beejoux

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:32 pm
He didn't need to open his eyes to know Ever's gaze had slid upwards, watchful, and he turned his head in that direction, expression a little unreadable in the dark. There were other signs, though, for the Life to read. The soft brush of fingers over Ever's arm, drifting slowly upward even as the other man settled in more comfortably at his side. He found the rise of his collar bone, tracing it inward, until thick fingers could circle along a slender throat.

"You're a pain in the a**." There was a soft bite to it, teasing, but not, but that was the usual tone that accompanied that particular endearment. His thumb tucked under Ever's chin, tipping his head upward so the Mist could steal a kiss. That was about as far as it could go with Harley there, sleeping soundly now at his side, but it wasn't exactly a gentle kiss, and when he moved his hand to lay it back on Ever's hip it came with a flexing of fingers.

He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about the conversation that had just taken place over him,If it bothered him or not, but he wasn't about to lose the comfortable routine he'd built for himself.

and be blue

enoh love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas