Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In the Life of (Falair) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:40 pm
9:00 AM - The Lost Clans Tower: Death Library

He wasn't sure, exactly, what he was hoping to achieve by being a total d**k, as he let insinuations drip from his tongue like acid. He was normally much more civil, if not downright cordial at times, but it was as if on that morning, for too many reasons, he just wasn't in the mood.

Not that Na'ima had in any way made herself one of the reasons he was in a bad mood, and she certainly hadn't deserved to bare the brunt of his irritation, or to be hurt by his words. Truth be told, however, Wrath hadn't even been sure she could be hurt by anything he had to say.

Until now, of course.

"Na'ima...." He sighed again, as she left, and then closed his eyes, giving his head a shake. That had been stupid. He had been very, very stupid.

Falair's voice reminded him that she was still there, and he opened his eyes to glance her way. "This is a very good example of why I should not talk." His said, quietly, though his voice still rumbled even then.

eight
yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:02 am

Falair just slowly shook her head at the Death clansman. Speaking without thinking about the consequences first seemed to be a wide spread trait among stallions. You would think something like that could be bred out but the mare supposed it would be quite a boring task to take on.

She crossed her arms over her chest, bright red nails tapping against her upper arm. "No, it is a very good example of why you should think before you talk." Shooting a glance in the direction Na had left she sighed lightly.

It concerned her that this stallions words effected her so.

Seussi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:07 am
10:15am [ The Forbidden Forest ]

"You study in the most dangerous places." Salbei chuckled as he came across the other Famine Horseman. He recognized her right away of course, and why wouldn't he? She was more or less a staple in his life, thanks to her sister - his apprentice. "May I join you?" He gestured to the empty space beside her.

Quote:

Salbei is a Famine Horseman. 6'5", wearing an awful lot of colourful fabrics in too many layers.

yayoi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:40 am
10:15am - The Forbidden Forest

"It adds a bit of excitement to studying." Falair looked up from the book she had been reading. A grin hidden behind her mask. "I like to see how many chapters I can get through before I end up having to fight for my life. Though I highly doubt anything in this forest would really test me in that way." It wasn't the first time she had been here. The mare knew the forest pretty well actually.

Closing the book, she settled it down with the few others. "Of course."

Enoh Love

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:50 am
10:15am - The forbidden forest

"That sounds like an impressive test." The older horseman chuckled. "I assure you, I am not a threat. I'd rather let you study." She allowed him to sit, and so Salbei moved to settle on the ground beside her, taking a moment to fix his robes around him.

"Between you and I - I did sometimes wonder why your Parents sent Na'ima to me, instead of you. You always seemed more into your studies than she did." He had learned over time that Na'ima was the best fit for him; they challenged each other in ways very few others could. "I hear you are studying to become a Sage."

yayoi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:09 pm

"It quells the boredom sometimes." Of course, she knew the older stallion was no threat. He was her sister's teacher after all.

She chuckled lightly at his remark. "I do not question my parent's decisions, they were smart and had their own plans in play long before Na'ima and I were born I am sure." Although she may never know. They were gone now, but she did not let that effect her on the outside. It was a struggle she kept internally, partitioned away into a small, dark corner of her mind.

"Ah, yes! Na'ima has not so subtly suggested that perhaps Alchemy is not my calling. I am close though, to becoming a Sage. There are a few more things that I must complete before I am allowed to take the test." She was close and that made Falair excited. Soon, once she was officially a Sage, she would begin her work. A new project was always exciting.

Enoh Love

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:15 pm
10:15am - The forbidden forest

"I always did admire their ability to plan six steps ahead."

"Oh, that sister of yours. The Queen of subtle." Chuckling, Salbei shook his head. "Sagedom is an exciting venture. It's about benefitting the clan as a whole, and each of us have our own specific set of skills that can do so." His, for example, had been his ability to network and his skill at gaining allies. "I'm to re-take the test soon too, and take up my old mantle." While he understood the reasoning behind losing his title in the first place, he was still a little disappointed to have to re-earn it. Had he not done enough over the years? "I wish you all the best, dear one. I'm certain you don't need it, of course…but all the best nonetheless."

yayoi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 pm

"As do I." It had taken her a bit to catch onto just the tiny bits of the way her parent's thought and planned. But the young mare figured eventually she would figure out how to think just like them. To plan so much in advance and watch it unfold in front of you with such pride.

She couldn't help the wide grin that reached her eyes at his comment. "All classes are about benefiting the clan as a whole. Whether alchemist, sage, scavenger or solider. There is a reason the other clans liken us to that of bugs, besides some of our clan member's affinity for them." Of course, she didn't have to tell him that. But some days it was hard to not show off a bit of her wit and knowledge. Prove to others that she wasn't quite the failure they might believe her to be.

After all, unlike her sister she had no-one to follow but herself. To carve out her own niche without the backing of a teacher. At least anymore. She refused tutelage anyway, the role of student was slightly soured.

Tilting her head slightly, the beads in her blue hair clicked and clacked against once another. "To you as well then. Although I am surprised they are making you of all people re-take the test, Salbei. It seems like a slight waste of time for someone of your....influence." Was that the word she was looking for? She knew Salbei had been around a long time, longer than she could even remember. It seemed a shame to strip him of his title and then force him to regain it.

Enoh Love

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:15 pm

Wrath stared at her blankly for a moment, as if not quite getting what she was laying down.

And then he nodded slowly. "Ah, yes, I suppose that is more accurate." He rumbled. "Nevertheless, I will find a way to fix this." Hopefully. "I apologize for any...unnecessary drama this may have caused."

Probably not the one he should have been apologizing to, but it was a start.

yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:45 am
12pm - Famine Living Quarters

"Shhh, now, or you will spoil the surprise," Na'ima cooed to something hidden under a scarf in her hands. She seemed excited, perhaps even a bit proud. She had gone out to clear her head, but now she was back, and the first thing she was doing was visiting Falair.

She let herself in, looking around to see if the younger mare was even home. "Sister?" She called, her voice full of a surprising amount of cheer. "I have something for you, Falair."

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:38 am

She waved a hand dismissively in front of her face at this apology. A dark tone came to her voice as she spoke next. "I would be careful how you handle my sister. Unfortunate things can happen to those who do not tread lightly." An undertone of a threat laced within her words.

Falair could be spacey and act like a filly at times, but she was not keen to those who hurt Na'ima in any sorts. She was her only sister after all. And while Na'ima was protective of Falair, the same was true about the young mare. Perhaps a bit more fiercer than anyone might expect.

But she had come what she was looking for. With the book tucked into her pouch she moved past him towards the entrance. A light smile on her lips. "Have a good day~"

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:44 am

Falair had spent a good portion of her morning tidying up her home. Reject had had some kind of fit and knocked books off of shelves, spilled spices in the kitchen. It was really a mess. Of course, it had been only slightly a mess before hand.

Dumb thing.

She was sweeping in the kitchen when her sister's voice called. Immediately she set the broom aside, moving through the partitions of her home until she reached the living room where she found Na'ima. A smile on her face. Visible now as she wore no mask. Her blue hair was pulled back into a braid and her usual red clothing was exchanged for patterened green pants and a brown short coat lined with gold trim.

"Na'ima!" Falair clapped her hands together. "What is it you have for me?" She peered at her sister eagerly. Gifts from her were always special and cause for excitement.

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:25 am

Na'ima smiled and pulled back the scarf to reveal a large scarab beetle in a glass jar with a holed lid on top. "I saw it and thought of you."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Eyes wide, slender fingers wrapped around the jar. "Ohhhhh its a lovely specimen, sister." She tapped on the glass with a nail. The scarab beetle skittered around. Its tiny appendages making a tinkling noise against the glass jar.

That reminded her.

"Oh yes! I have something for you as well. Come, sit." She motioned towards the living room filled with several chaise and piles of pillows, moving to place the glass jar on a table in the middle of the room before she disappeared between the partitions.

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:32 pm

"I am glad you like it," Na'ima replied with fondness. She looked upon the scarab while Falair played with it. Now Falair could have her own scarab instead of having to steal from others.

But the invitation and mention of a present had her curious. So Na'ima settled on the chaise and began unwrapping veils from her face. "How has your day been, sister? I apologize for leaving so abruptly this morning."

Yayoi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces