Greetings Fellow Guild Members,

This is the place to let the Captain and Crew know what you think about this Guild. Any suggestions, ideas, etc will be considered in making this Guild even better. Please also use this thread to express your concerns and criticisms about it. We will take any concerns seriously and do what we can to resolve the issue.

Also we are here to educate, help out, and be a fun place to explore and to be a part of our corner of the Cosplay Culture Community. So any questions about the Guild and it's many forums are welcome. Either I or one of the Crew Members will be happy to help you out. As I say often, my door is always open.

So post your comments, questions, suggestions, and criticisms here and we will help you out as soon as we are able to. Thanks in advance for any ideas to make this Guild an even better place to be a part of. Thanks for joining and enjoy interacting with your fellow Guild members. Any very serious concerns and problems that you have about either the Guild or another Guild Member please send a message to either myself or to our Captain.

Above all make sure that your posts are clean and PG-13 or below. Follow the Guilds Rules and Regulations in your posts as well.

Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Vice Captain