Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello, I'm new here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluecherry_BIossoms

Fashionable Noob

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 am
Hello, my name is bluecherry_BIossoms but you can just call me cherry if you'd like.

Some things you should know about me is that I'm a shy, awkward person and I don't have the best sense of fashion.

My favorite color is blue and I think the gothic / emo style looks cool.

My goal is to earn enough gold and g cash to turn my avi into this:

User Image

Yes, I know it's a bit much for a newbie like me but I feel quite determined!

Anyways, it is very nice to meet you all, I hope we get along great! ⌒▽⌒  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:54 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! You'll find that many Gaians are shy and awkward too, heh. C:
May I ask a question? If your favorite color is blue, why doesn't your dream avatar have blue in it? o: I'm just curious.
And for saying you have nothebestsense of fashion, you've put together a really nice, first dream avatar. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

bluecherry_BIossoms

Fashionable Noob

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm
sdrawkcab

Quote:
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! You'll find that many Gaians are shy and awkward too, heh. C:

Yeah, I have discovered that. Do you ever use the chat? I met a few nice people from the "let's make friends~" room.

Quote:

May I ask a question? If your favorite color is blue, why doesn't your dream avatar have blue in it? o: I'm just curious.

That's fine! Well, I plan on making a series of Dream Avatars and I just decided to go for a "red and black" sort of look for the first one because I wanted to challenge myself to make a nicer looking outfit. Blue outfits are easiest for me to work with, so it wouldn't be much of a challenge.

Quote:

And for saying you have not the best sense of fashion, you've put together a really nice, first dream avatar. ^^

Thanks, but it was really difficult and it took a long time, I know some people who can put together better outfits in shorter amounts of time ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:32 pm
bluecherry_BIossoms

sdrawkcab

Yeah, I have discovered that. Do you ever use the chat? I met a few nice people from the "let's make friends~" room.

Quote:

That's fine! Well, I plan on making a series of Dream Avatars and I just decided to go for a "red and black" sort of look for the first one because I wanted to challenge myself to make a nicer looking outfit. Blue outfits are easiest for me to work with, so it wouldn't be much of a challenge.

Quote:

And for saying you have not the best sense of fashion, you've put together a really nice, first dream avatar. ^^

Thanks, but it was really difficult and it took a long time, I know some people who can put together better outfits in shorter amounts of time ^^;

I actually haven't checked out the new chat system yet. I didn't know that it had rooms. o: Fancy. I believe that our old system was between friends only, but I could be remembering wrong. There were definitely no chat rooms though. Neat.
And that's also cool to hear that people are nice over chat and aren't dickwads for no reason, heh. c:

Ahh~ I see. xD I like your reasoning. And that's pretty wise to already understand that you're gonna want more than one dream avatar. <.< >.> I have actually seen users that stick to one avatar (and tweak it a bit over the years), but most users do end up making multiple outfits. Heck, if even just to dress up for whatever Gaia event is going on at the time.

It gets easier once you have an idea of what items exist and what tags will bring up what you need. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items