Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Bombs away [Maebe/Peyton] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 pm
She realized the hardest part of the conversation wasn't over just yet. "No, but. I have a theory." She frowned, clearly unhappy with the idea. "No one's seen Taym in a long time. And I know he would have figured it out instantly. It's probably why he broke up with her. Pey, I think he's out there, somewhere, looking for her.." Her heart began to sink, as it always did when she thought of him. "Alone."

beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:35 pm
No one's seen Taym for a while.

Peyton shifted her hands, blinking thoughtfully up at the ceiling as a little crease formed between her brows. Now that Maebe mentioned it, it had been a while since she'd talked to Taym as well. It just hadn't registered really, because there had been many times throughout the years where Taym had been busy, or dealing with something or another, and just didn't have a chance to talk to her. With how busy she'd been keeping...time had gotten away from her.

"No..." She rose up on her elbows, looking up at Maebe again. "I don't think so. If he knew she were clone he wouldn't just break up with her. Likely he'd have reported it to Edith." Which wasn't to say the rest of that theory was wrong. It actually made a lot of logical sense.

"But then he'd have gone looking for her, yeah. It's odd that he wouldn't have told me, though, considering." All the same, now Pey was worried. America and Taym were her best friends. The idea that one was missing and one had charged off to find her without seeking backup was incredibly worrying.

nio lovexx

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:01 pm
Maebe rolled her eyes with frustration. "I didn't say he just broke up with her. We're not supposed to let he know that we know - that's why he broke up with her. To get away from her. Personally, that's why I don't really talk to her on twitter when I can remember, either." She shuddered. "Gives me the willies. And sometimes I forget, and that's even worse. Anyway, Edith knows, so he probably did tell her, unless they always knew in which case they're all assholes and no one is surprised. I just wish Taym hadn't gone out on his own. It's so ******** - so - so ******** him."

She let out a growl of frustration, and waved her hands in the air. "I can't even keep thinking about this. It gets me so mad that I forget there are bigger problems than how stupid he is."

beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:30 am
That wasn't what Peyton meant, but since it didn't really matter she let it go. Why wasn't important at the moment, what they needed answered was the where. Where was Taym? Where was America? Where did peyton even begin to look?

And there was nothing she could say I'm Taym's defense. He had a hero complex, and a habit of trying to shoulder everything himself. Pey was still surprised she'd been asked to help him capture some of the clones. It meant she was in a perpetual state of low-level worry over him.

With a heavy sigh she dropped to her back again. "What a mess."

nio love

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:10 pm
The anger bled out of her face, and a much rarer sadness took its place. "You've got that right."

She wished she could have just stayed mad. It would have made this easier.

beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:30 am
Her hands came up to press the heels of her palms over her eyes again, rubbing. "Now what do we do?" With what they knew, could they really be expected to go about their normal, everyday lives and not take some kind of action?

Did they even have a choice?

nio love

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items