Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Into This Wilde Abyss (Lawr/Horace/America) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:25 pm

Lawr was unresisting as he was kissed, an automatic response accompanied by the familiar smile. He didn't bother to point out that Dr H knowing was the real problem, nor did he try to refute anything the other man said, uncertain even as to what Horace was crying over. Horace was an enigma and swirled so many changing and strange emotions at any given time that it was simply impossible for Lawr to really put his finger on what they were at all.

He was perfect, that was simple fact and Horace saying otherwise was simply further proof that he did not understand. He didn't understand at all.

"You did not love me." he said calmly as Horace turned. "You loved what you projected onto me. It is only when you see the truth of it that you leave. And you know that I do not care." He shrugged his shoulders.

America got a thoughtful look when Horace was gone. "Most people don't care to look at the actions if the words are sweet enough. Words are part of a superficiality, part of the..surface." and he gestured with his good hand as if marking out the levels of hell. "The surface is what people want to hear and some of them will do anything to hear nothing else."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:31 pm
"You get away with so much s**t once folks give you that ******** inch," America griped and then then flopped down, her back across Lawr's lap. Staring solemnly up at him, she asked, "If you had to pick one of the other, would you get surgery to look like that lizard guy or would you get the sort that made you look like the cat lady?"  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:47 pm

"I give people what they want, it is ultimately a service, I am quite generous." He idly trailed a finger across her shoulder.

"The cat lady of course. I could wear a mask if need be, the lizard man well, that is just unfortunate and eye-catching." he shrugged, eyeing the tablets. "I would prefer neither, though there are ways to deal with any eventuality, but if I had to choose." He would still have his limited time as someone else each week if push came to shove.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff