Painted Moose

For:
Fatimah
Mojito
Xiu

blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:44 am
For Wimbi,

User Image He is a fatherly figure but after being tossed off in to the ocean, he had amnesia and doesn't remember that he had a family. All he knows is that he loves the ocean, and although he got separated from one of his traveling companions, he has found peace and love here. He is a nanny, although he was once a pirate. He is also a storyteller. Having went through quite a bit... He is good natured. He seems kiddish and even though his body has aged. His heart has not. His 'love'/crush had left and now he just simply serves as a nanny in the Bahari, but don't mistaken his kind nature for weakness. In his pirate days- he was a ruffian!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Chi Sohma

I'm sorry it took a week for me to respond to you. x3

I would love to give them a shot! He sounds like the kind of scruffy family man that could easily worm his way into her heart. I'm also more than a little pleased that he isn't a young pup, and is a mature lion that she can be on level ground with. c: (She doesn't mind being called Grandma, but man, does she hate being treated like one lol).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:58 pm
Boudica would be down to harass Kifunguo. >:] Just her being her cocky ladywarrior self!  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:14 am
Excited Apathy
Boudica would be down to harass Kifunguo. >:] Just her being her cocky ladywarrior self!

Yes x 1000

This would be awesome! 8O

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:28 am
Painted Moose
AstoriaFallen

I would love to rp with all three. x3 I will warn you, Sche is in a pretty bad spot right now, but she would feel some semblance of comradeship in the fellow ex-council leopard. c:

Tamu x Gwaihir rp sounds awesome as well as Areo x Fatimah!

We did the Fatimah x Areo one, you still want to do the other two?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:58 am
Would Ulf like to follow a female Captain? XD
Svana became a reaver as a adolescent and is already starting her run towards Captaincy as a young adult. Her brother and training partner will be with her as they are both currently under Captain Lucivar. They may even be co-Captains eventually, though Svana is determined to become Captain first. In which case her brother will move to her band, along with Lucivar's son. So it will be a band of younger lions with a young Captain.

For Fatimah:
Would she be interested in something with an independant, solemn, slightly stern male?
User Image
His parents were from the Tuait, he followed them to the prielands but is living his own life there. Mostly a blank slate he was forced to grow up quick while they travailed from the desert to their new home. So he is somewhat more self contained than most, and tends to keep to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:32 am
GOD MEET UP?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:10 pm
AstoriaFallen

For the Kylikki/Scheherazade rp, I'm down for still doing it but there have been changes. She's still adjusting to being Council-less, so they could bond over that, but she's less depressed after reconciling with her mate/kids/life.

And Gwaihir/Tamu rp is still a go.

I can start both of these when I get off work. c: Sorry for the long a** wait!

Tanakako

Ulf has no problem serving a female Captain; he doesn't base anything on gender lol. It more so depends upon personality. If he feels valued while following someone he can respect then you've got him! Doesn't really matter how cut throat or benevolent she is, so long as she knows he's there. xD

As far as Fatimah....yes, yes and yes. She can be a grumpy b***h from time to time...or always...but I can see her getting riled up with him just calmly bypassing her rage while getting to the root of the problem. It would defuse her and that's a good thing.

Saint Sergio

HELL YEAH.

#lateresponse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:19 pm
Painted Moose

Ulf has no problem serving a female Captain; he doesn't base anything on gender lol. It more so depends upon personality. If he feels valued while following someone he can respect then you've got him! Doesn't really matter how cut throat or benevolent she is, so long as she knows he's there. xD

As far as Fatimah....yes, yes and yes. She can be a grumpy b***h from time to time...or always...but I can see her getting riled up with him just calmly bypassing her rage while getting to the root of the problem. It would defuse her and that's a good thing.

Ulf: That's great! Svana is a very proactive and dedicated girl, she will take her role as Captain incredibly seriously and he will most certainly be consulted and talked to frequently. She learned under Lucivar who is an experienced and conscientious Captain. It will certainly be a learning curve for all of them though, being all young Reavers.

Fatimah: I'd really love to try them together! She actually sounds pretty perfect for him. He will be unruffled by her temper, and she can teach hi that he does actually feel stuff!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:26 pm
Painted Moose

For the Kylikki/Scheherazade rp, I'm down for still doing it but there have been changes. She's still adjusting to being Council-less, so they could bond over that, but she's less depressed after reconciling with her mate/kids/life.

And Gwaihir/Tamu rp is still a go.

I can start both of these when I get off work. c: Sorry for the long a** wait!

Hey no worries! It's all good, and I can start one of them if you like. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:32 pm
Heeeey, RP with Rakasta? ;3

User Image

Kartek is a fellow Keeper - She Keeps the shrine for the God of Loneliness, a patron god of her former pride! While her parents have a very loving relationship that she was raised under, she's a bit bitter and grouchy now about life since her birth pride disbanded and everybody scattered. She's not entirely sure where others are, but she knows where she is, herself, at least, and that's... Very much alone, despite being in a pride.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers