Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ prp ] let's have some fun ( scorpio & rep ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:25 am

Rep raised a brow and narrowed his eyes, but did not voice what he thought about people who did not respect the musical merits of lady gaga nor what it said about the lack of joy in their soul.

"Aye well, it's no for everyone." he said. "What kind of music do you like then?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:28 pm
"The sounds of cicadas," he said, firm. "Soothing. And rain against the leaves, the wetness inescapable. Dead twigs that go snap beneath your feet. The rumble of an earthquake, splitting the ground until there is just a black yawn between the plates."

He had grown intent, but not somber, joy still in his voice. Scorpio peered up at Rep and grinned. "Nature is best."

Baneful

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:09 pm

"Nature is best on my table or wearing it mostly." Rep said, but secretly, in his heart of hearts, he was inclined to agree with the weirdo. He was fond of the outdoors and the sweeping grandness of world around them, it was what made him truly happy. He didn't try to explain though, instead just shook his head.

"I don't have any of that stuff on there though. It's just music. There's no a big hippie audience."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:05 pm
Scorpio laughed, incredibly amused by the sentiment. "Eating nature is fun," he said, thinking of the bugs he ingested, and how they'd run off shortly after escaping his ribcage, "but I do not wear it as much."

He sadly tapped his fingers against the surface of the jukebox, and opted to smash as many buttons as possible, as fast as possible. "What happens if I do this?" he asked, too late.

Baneful

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:57 am

"You should it's really comfortab- HEY DON'T." Rep panicked at the ill treatment of his precious jukebox and shot his hand out to seize the other man's wrist and stop him.

The jukebox itself made a warning beep and started playing Rebecca Black as if in protest.

"..don't touch it please." he said, trying to use said wrist to gently guide the other man away from the expensive technology.

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:53 am
Scorpio stared at the hand on his wrist, puzzled as to why a sound box would be so important. "Okay," he said, bobbling his head and clutching his own arms eagerly, for the tactile sensation if nothing else, "because you said please and that is very nice."

And respectful.

As red ones should be.

"This new sound is worse," he lamented, and edged back towards the door in a suspicious sort of crab walk.

Baneful

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:37 am
Rep let go of the other man and might have accidentally turned up the music. It seemed to be working as a weirdo deterrant and he wasn't sure that he particularly wanted the other man in his bar when he was so prone to touching things.

"I try to be polite." he said. "And it's very loud isn't it? I can't seem to turn it off, maybe it will stop if you leave?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:10 pm
Like a cat, Scorpio hissed at Rep and the cacophony, hackles raised.

Apparently, all it took to drive a nosy, curious creature from the bar was a good, loud, blaring of Friday.

And oh, how it drove him out.

Baneful

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items