Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Hop, Step...Trip... [Xavier / Torsten] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:41 pm
The young lighting dragon was outside under the nice lukewarm breeze. He could smell a storm far away, the scent reminding him of his loving Mother's gentle embrace. He was far from home. Far from the stormy shores his parents raised him to play in. Inhaling gently and releasing the breath to calm himself from a tantrum. A tantrum was for a impudent child, a whelp. Not a high born dragon, not him. He held back a sniffle before the scent of the far off storm lulled him into a nap.

The small dragon curled on his side. His long tail wrapping around him to act as his pillow. His side rose and fell as he slipped further into slumber.

Let us hope no one wakes the baby.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:45 pm
Xavier was wandering around, albeit semi-uselessly, his clawed hands tapping together anxiously. His wings had been pulled into his back at present, invisible to all, but he could still feel the bones of them shifting around beneath his skin.

He lamented his lack of control over them; they seemed not to want to come out unless he was under undue stress - which, for Xavier, was approximately 23 hours a day. The only reason they were hidden now was because he'd finally managed to calm himself after a particularly harried morning of trying to find his lost schoolwork.

Except that calm didn't last very long, because five minutes after getting under control, taking a walk to ease himself, Xavier tripped over something on the ground.

He gave a surprised squawk, stumbled, and fell, rolling sideways, and a smattering of feathers flew in the air as he lifted his head to peer nervously at the roadblock.

It was a student. Or a creature. Or something. Whatever it was, it was lying very, very still.

"I KILLED IT!" Xavier shrieked, and there was a snapping, popping noise as his wings burst into view.

SwordoftheDarkOnes

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:27 pm
kuuropii

Torsten had been sleeping deeply. He had been peacefully trapped in his own world. One of storms, flying and a host of lighting bugs. As he flew the small dragon let out a yelp as something knocked into him. AGAIN WITH THE FALLING!!!!! He let out a yelp after said something crashed and sqwaked near him. Jerking he slowly rose his upper body and rubbed cutely at his eyes.

"Mmmm...who's dat...?" he mumbled sleepily. He looked up at the winged being in front of him. "....angel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:55 pm
Maybe he hadn't killed it after all. Xavier blinked rapidly at the person as it sat up, his eyes widening, because it looked to be a student.

...a very small student. Xavier's face reddened.

"N-no," he stammered. "I'm, er...a...a...demon..."

SwordoftheDarkOnes

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:06 pm
kuuropii

Torsten sat with his little legs sprawled under him. His tail laying around him in a semi circle as he rubbed at his eyes. Demon...hmmm. Did he know any? No...not really. At least none who weren't friends with his Father or adults. His head tilted as he looked this male over. Skittish. Odd for an adult...but oddly endearing as a first impression.

The small dragon smiled brightly. "You have wings. Their pretty wings too. Are you apart of the Tengu line? Ah...wait...Father said they weren't Tengu outside of the Island. Then....ah yes. Crow. Is that your lineage? If so, you do them great justice. I'm Torsten Raijinn. Pure blood Lighting Dragon. I'm sorry if I disturbed your walk, but this isn't exactly a well trodden pathway."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:41 pm
The tiny dragon was unfamiliar. Xavier squinted at him, trying to figure out if he was actually maybe a minipet that just had a talent for talking, or if he was just maybe hallucinating, or maybe he was an actual, legitimate student that just happened to be microscopic.

"Erm," said Xavier, still staring. "I am...I am....not a...t-t-tengu, w-whatever t-that is..." He flushed further. "I am...a r-r-r-raum d-demon, my name is...X-Xavier..."

SwordoftheDarkOnes

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:41 pm
kuuropii

Torsten blinked as the tip of his tail seemed to perk up, leaning forward on the large appendage the smaller male smiled up at Xavier. "You don't have to be so shy you know. I won't bite. Mother said that's rude. I have never heard of a R...raum. Demon." The child found himself stumbling over the word as his Father's native language sprang to his mind. Darn instincts. He leaned back in case that was off putting to the other male. "So...Xavier. What year are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:24 am
Xavier's wings drooped pathetically behind him. He wished, not for the first time, that he was not quite so inept at handling them, and as much as he tried to withdraw them once more into himself, they remained stubbornly out, and rather floppy.

"I'm n-not s-s-shy," he stammered, which was a terrible lie, but that was beside the point. "A r-r-aum demon is a d-demon with, erm...well I c-c-an f-f-ly. Kind of."

Going into detail seemed too much. Xavier's shoulders slumped in shame.

"...s-second," he mumbled, embarrassed by this fact. "S-still."

SwordoftheDarkOnes

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:05 pm
kuuropii
he's presh...*pets Xavier*

Torsten blinked then scooted closer to Xavier. Since the other male seemed to lower his voice with every word. He didn't mind...looking up he blinked. "Flying is fun. I can levitate. but only six inches. Any higher and I'll need a long nap."

He giggled then reached up to pat the bigger male's head. "That's not so bad. I'm a first year...did you want to be friends?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:48 am
His personal bubble was being invaded. Xavier really should have gotten used to it by now, considering who he usually was surrounded by - Helmut, Hel, Merry - but it still made him shrink into himself, Xavier fumbling for one of his wings and curling it protectively around himself, rather like a security blanket.

"F-f-f-friends?" he asked blankly, and there was a pause as a few feathers fluttered free of his hair and twirled merrily to the ground.

".....I-I-don't r-r-really k-know how to b-b-e a friend," he mumbled embarrassedly.

(Hel would have smacked him if she'd been there.)

SwordoftheDarkOnes

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:01 am
kuuropii

Seeing the other male's adverse reaction to what the small dragon considered a friendly gesture. Torsten dropped his hand quickly then slid back, his ankle twitched as he did so. The small dragon paid it no mind as he hummed. "Well...Its not that complex. I think. From what I understand its basically when you talk to someone and remain reliable when they need you. We don't have to be close friends. I just..." he twiddled his thumbs. "I don't have many people I can talk to. To be honest, I'm just as clueless. I was raised to be a leader...not a friend."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:37 pm
Xavier kind of thought he knew the general idea of friendship, but actually putting it into motion was another concept altogether. Helmut was the exception to everything, because, as she put it, they were bestest friends, but that didn't mean that he had any idea of what that meant, really.

He felt his shoulders wilt.

"O....okay," said Xavier cautiously, face reddening. "I, erm...I-I'll be your...your f-f-friend..."

He trailed off, looking more embarrassed still.

"T-t-hough I'm n-not very good at anything..."

SwordoftheDarkOnes

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:39 am
kuuropii

Tor chuckled. "Then we learn from each other." he tilted his head. "I'm sure your good at something."

He winced then looked to his ankle. Shifting to expose it he blinked and paled. Oh...that looked bigger than it should of been...oops.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:16 am
There was a long pause.

"No," Xavier whispered. "No, I'm really not g-g-g-good at anything."

swordofthedarkones

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:51 am
kuuropii

Torsten blinked then sighed. "I won't fight you on that. Everyone has their own faults. So...ngh!" He flinched completely. Jerking his leg inward and sniffled. "I think...I might of hurt my ankle...do you know where the infirmary is?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff