Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] Welcome to the Neighborhood (Carlos/Tor) [fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:56 pm
Carlos was hunting down something interesting, something shiny. What exactly he was searching fro he didn't know. But the last time he has a very fruitful venture in another student's room. This time he tried a different dorm but the same idea.

Carlos crept into the monster dorms tail down and swishing as he scurried from door to door, checking handles. One was unlocked. Carlos nosed his way in and floated just above the ground floating closer and closer to the bed. It was shiny. he tried to keep as quiet as possible, he smelled another thing in here. it was a little like a jobberwock but smelled more electric, with ions buzzing about the room. Yellow eyes peered thought the darkness.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:25 pm
phantompanther13

Torsten was napping. Or rather, sleeping with intent to recharge his energy. Children napped. Not adolescent dragons. Not him. As he laid out in his lavish bed the youth's back rose and fell in his breathing. His long dragon tail draped itself across the backboard of the bed. The smooth gems and silver plates in the image of a winged slender dragon. It was a plaque his mother had made of the dragon he was to one day become.

It was precious to the young dragon...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:16 pm
The occupant was asleep. Snoozing in the middle of the day, and it was a pleasant day for a nap, Carlos had to admit. but what was underneath the dragon caught his attention.

Carlos hopped up onto the bed, still crawling almost on all fours and he stepped along the bed, gravity deciding to take effect again on the ghost. He carefully plucked his way along and then nudged the head board. It was stuck fast to the bed. But so pretty! His tail swished as he stared.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:31 pm
phantompanther13

Torsten was having a fantastic dream. He was soaring through a storm, something he did with his Father on many perfectly stormy days. As he soared the youth felt his balance tip. Then things spiraled down. He was falling...he turned to try and straighten himself out. He couldn't. He was going to hit the ground. He whimpered out loud as Carlos shifted the bed. A twitch and the young dragon's tail flickered out. Smacking something soild...what?!? Torsten made a soft sound as he rubbed at his sleep laden eyes. Blinking through a groggy haze he slowly focused on the blue thing in front of him.

Wait...

BLUE THING?!? Torsten let out a surprised hiss, his tail smacking the blue thing away as the young dragon scrambled to hide behind his bed. Blinking once he had done so, Torsten flipped back over to sit and lounge to stare impassively at the intruder.

"Who are you?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:37 pm
"The real question here, is who are you?" Carlos stares into the dragon his smile widening reaching his eyes so they could see the crinkle in them and the edge of teeth from underneath his collar.

The smack of the tail was a little confusing. Carlos let it hit him right on the head and his ears perked up underneath the tail. The occupant was awake. would they play? He crawled closer nose sniffing again.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Now he is interested in you Tor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:44 pm
phantompanther13
xDDD

Torsten blinked at the being. "That's a silly question. I'm me. Torsten Raijinn. Pure blood lighting dragon. Here's a different question, same motive. What is your name that you prefer being called by? Mine isn't Torsten, but I don't mind being called Tor."

The dragon blinked as the other being came close. It was proof of his more childish nature that had him reaching out to ghost his hand over one of the cat's ears. He leaned back against the pillows as he did so....

"Your a very pretty blue. Like a lighting opal..." he muttered.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:11 pm
"Pure lightning and calls with a wind of sorrow." Carlos started and then stopped. It really wasn't good enough. He didn't know anything about lightning dragons.

He mused for a moment longer anyway. He liked being compared to this lightning opal whatever it was.

And then decided to answer.
"I have a grin made of cheese,
The sky in my fur and the moon in my eyes.
I'm invisible by day and an glow by night."
he hummed. the words along.
"I'm Carlos the Cheshire cat."

Carlos leaned into the pets and then curled up and laid down right there. Yes this was good, this was comfortable. Carlos started to purr.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:51 pm
phantompanther13

The purring was nice. Torsten thought to himself as he kept petting the blue feline. Carlos...interesting name...Torsten yawned as he was in the middle of nap. The young dragon looked at the feline. Yeah. The other male was taller than him, but he hadn't gotten a proper greeting. Torsten tapped the other male's head.

"Carlos, the Cheshire Cat. My Mother taught me the proper way to greet someone....While you did distrub my nap. I don't mind you napping alongside me." clearly the youth was still half asleep if he was willing to let a stranger share his bed in this manner. He leaned down and kissed the blue feline's cheek. Well, what he could see at least. Once that was done he nodded. "There. That's a proper greeting of a potential ally."

He rubbed at his eyes with one hand, dull nails stroking the feline's ear with his other hand.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:16 pm
"A Cheshire cat greets with a riddle. My momma taught me that." he yawned. Treasure hunting could wait. he gave Tor a trill of happiness when he was kissed on the cheek and treated properly like a cat. He quiet enjoyed the cuddles and attention that just being a cat gave him.

"But I accept your greeting Sir Pure Lighting Dragon. God of thunder and wonder. Controller of light and smitter of thine enemies. A nap is a nice thing. Nothing is better than a good nap." he purred and got closer settling in for his nap. Yes this was a good spot. With a nice petter. He nested his head into the dragon's chest, having been invited into the bed, he nested.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:53 pm
phantompanther13

Torsten chuckled. "Just Tor, Carlos." he felt the other nest on him. His long scaled tail wrapped around the two of them as he curled around the other male. It was a few hours later which had the dragon slowly and more concretely entering the waking world. As he shifted to roll onto his back. The youth tried to move his arm...blinking he turned his head to blush brightly at seeing Carlos' sleeping form.

OH CRAP!!!!!!!! He blinked again, what? When? Who? As his mind whirled he recalled a riddle...oh. Carlos...the Cheshire Cat. Calming he turned to his side watching Carlos more. Felines always fascinated him. He wondered at how agile Carlos was. How bendy he could be. What were things that held his attention? For how long could those things capture the other male's attention. As he mused and pondered the youth reached out to pet the feline. Carlos seemed to like that the most, from what he could recall.

It was cute to see the small dragon's tail flickering in his excitement and glee.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:46 pm
Carlos was comfy, taking a pleasant dive into dream land where he dreamed of dragons and fluffy tails and pompoms. He slept quietly, tucking his paws up underneath himself. One leg angled to the side and his tail curled around himself letting him be warm and comfortable. Well maybe not warm, ghosts didn't have much in the way of heat themselves but with Torsten's body heat, it warmed up the ghost by quiet a bit.

The other tail, which was previously used for a blanket, suddenly started twitching disturbing his comfy nap. In his dreams the pile of blankets he had climbed started moving and tumbling and Carlo's foot moved as he tried to scurry across them. And then his front paws moved just twitching slightly. and then his eyes snapped open. "What? where? who when?" his noes twitched and he stood fur all fluffing on end for a moment as he blinked around in confusion.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:15 pm
phantompanther13

Torsten chuckled at the feline as he rose up. "Your fine. I woke you up. So, Carlos. Why did you enter my room in the first place." As he asked the small dragon stretched out his back. A small pop signalling that his goal had been met. As he looked back to the back board the small dragon started to talk out loud as he thought. "That decoration is what my Mother hopes I look like when I get older. The silver was shaped by my Father's lighting. The gems were found by my Father on a trip he took when I was too small to travel with them. Its...something I will always have with me. Its my most obvious treasure. Though...I have others."

He blinked as he looked at the feline. Recalling he asked a question...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:04 pm
"Ohhhhh." Carlos forgot all about his questions and stares at the board and then shuffled over and tried to pick it up. "Very important. Treasure." his tail swished as he found it stuck. And Carlos being a small ghost just didn't have the strength to move it.

"Umpf." his butt wiggled all the way down tot he tail as he tried to move it, with no results. "Heavy."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:32 pm
phantompanther13

Torsten did chuckle before his tail flickered out to whip the feline gently on his side. "Look you. Its apart of my bed. You sorta can't move it...but if you help me look for the other chests. You can have shines out of them...I have more than I know what to do with. Come on."

Another tail flicker on the ghost cat's side and the small dragon was skittering off his bed to rummage around the underside of it. Pillows, stuffed toys and other things starting flying out. "I know one is under here...but where....?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:32 am
"Shinies!" he bounced up and out of the bed, forgetting how lazy he really was in order to start shuffling through the interesting, very interesting chests.

"Tea! you should have a spot of tea with me." his tail wiggled as he went diving, accidentally sticking his head into a chest that wasn't open and then getting well... stuck. "I have plenty of tea at home." he said as his voice echoed off the walls of the chest. His back feet pushed against the chest as he was still stick partially phased in it. Partially in the small crack that was there. "Umf!" he let out a soft grunt in his efforts to free himself front paws/hands dangling.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces