Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Not -another- tri-wing basket contest?! - Winner posted! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:37 pm
Yup! Another chance of getting one of these delicious chicken-wing baskets! Today's flavor is Plum sauce!

User Image

And like the others, we would like to continue the tradition. This basket will go to someone who does not have a Lucifer spawn or plots/plans with any of his line to share the tri-wing love. This girl needs a name, a home, and a destiny! Are you prepared to give her the future she deserves?

Important Questions:
1. How long does it run? Next friday, probably in the evening. If you are close but not quite ready, give me a poke by friday morning-ish to give me a heads up. We'll be looking at them through the week as well as deciding on the weekend.
2. Are you only wanting people who will rp regularly? Have you seen me RP recently? *chuckles* I keep saying I'll start RPing again but really I just plot stuff in my head. While RP would be awesome to see, it is not required. Though I am sure that Lady and Maho would love to RP with you!
3. Is it a raffle or judged? Judged, though if there are multiple entries we like they will probably be raffled.
4. Can we enter more than one prompt? Sure! If you wanna go all out, go for it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:13 pm
Parents and stuff...

Izra'il
User Image

The mother...

Lady's basket
User Image

Lady's basket...

These two will also factor in the little basket's life:
Kararti

User Image

Kararti is lunar-cyclic: her personality syncs with the RL phase of the moon. Her heritage as a foal of the Twisted Tunnel doesn't help. Depending on whether the moon is full or new, her mood swings are downright polar. During the full moon, she is bright, alert, erratic, anxious, and nearly nocturnal as she tries to stay up as late as possible to watch her precious moon rise and set. During the new moon, she is lethargic, grumpy, depressed, irritable, and sometimes violent. The moon has enraptured her, and she doesn't mind one bit. Between the full and new phases, she is every one of the emotions on the spectrum between depressed and manic. The half moons, however, twice a month, are when her true personality shows through: sweet, mischievous, and just a bit gullible, all Kara really wants is to have fun. She set out on a little journey once she was deemed old enough to leave the nest, and feels a bit disconnected from her family. Since she has left, she's been trying to find them again.

Kara also has some catlike attributes: she moves with a grace that is unmistakably feline, learned from her father, a lion of a unicorn. Her tail also waves as a cat's does, dependent on her mood.

Izra'il and Samael (and their sister Penemue, whose basket disappeared soon after birth) are products of what was essentially a one night stand; to Kara, her night with their father was like finding Narnia in a wardrobe (enlightening, dramatic, and, to her, more dreamlike than real). Her foals were subjected to her mood swings, though she tried her hardest to be good to them. When they were old enough, the kids parted ways: Samael left to fight his own demons, but Izzy stayed behind to take care of their mom. Having seen what she's like with two kids in tow, Izzy didn't really want to leave her alone. Kara isn't really aware that she's more child than parent, now, but she will be helping to raise her grandbabies to the best of her ability.

[teepee post (Maho)] [teepee page (Jack)] [family tree]

Samael

User Image

Samael believes, among other things, that two souls, counterparts of one another, exist simultaneously within his body. One leads him toward good, and the other toward evil; he is never certain which has control, and each of his souls fears that the other is in control at any one time. He has adopted some of his father's hedonism to combat the conflicted feeling that is otherwise a constant in his life, trying to relax a little every once in a while to drive the battle between good and evil that ever rages in his head and being.

The souls within him are separate from himself, and often manifest as argumentative voices in his head; the voices are identical, and he only knows there are two because they argue with each other. He has been unable to deal with both the voices and speaking to others, and so has taken to wandering in solitude. He has learned to shut down his mind while aimlessly wandering, but it takes skill and much concentration. Samael often has a sense of dread accompanying him, as even the smallest decisions (like what to eat) can tear him out of shut-down mode and bring the voices clamoring back.

After a few months of wandering, he came back to check on his mother and sister, and found his sister to be pregnant. Unable to leave with the idea of leaving his sister as a caretaker to both their mother and a bunch of new babies, Sam stayed, and will be doing his best to be a good boy and keep everybody sane.

[teepee post (Maho)] [family ties (Narcissa x Lucifer, Brigitte, & Post Four)]

Súileabhán
User Image

Past: Bad-tempered and aggressive, Súile woke up on the wrong side of the bed. As a foal he grew up on his own and so has a bit of a 'I can take care of myself' mentality. He met Zandali while she was trying to find her way to the Troll village and they made a truce after they were attacked by a large alligator. Upon reaching the village and being bested by the warriors there, the kalona stayed around to learn how to fight better. Zandali trained with him and they earned a mutual respect for each other. He sweet-talked her into making her think she was his one and only and then left her when she found out she was pregnant. Unable to follow his tracks -and- take care of the baskets, Zandali found her way back to the Vitterfolk herd. The resulting kid, Vol'Tuuli, has almost destroyed the herd, brought upon it's biggest villain, and caused others of the Vitterfolk hurt to get lost, maimed or otherwise terrorized, Súile would be proud.
Present: Since then he has been wandering around looking for territory of his own. He came across a multi-winged mare in his travels and decided he wanted a piece of that action. A few pretty words and some showing off later and he's leaving another lady in the lurch with a full belly.

Troll's basket
User Image

The one that got away: After Tuuli was kicked from the herd and then almost killed by Solemn when he realized he could no longer use her to get at the Vitterfolk herd, she decided she needed to find her family. Not the Troll side, but her true side, the Kalona side. She found her father by sheer luck, though torturing the creatures she found on her journey kinda helped. As she watched her father with narrowed eyes, the stallion wooing this magnificent beast who had to have been blessed by Kalona himself do to her many eyes and multiple sets of wings. Any resulting children had to be more powerful than some stinking skinwalker. She followed close until the fateful day, watching as her father abandoned more of his spawn into the world. Her sibling would be powerful, not cursed or weakened by Troll blood. She would temper this claw like she did before, only this time she would learn from her mistakes. Blood may be thicker than water, but revenge is also just as sweet...

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:58 pm
The bit you guys have been waiting for...

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Name of basket:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b] If any?
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plots:[/b] If any?
[i]I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn:[/i] *sign here*

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Prompt one: The basket that got away...
How did the basket go away? Did it roll by itself, was it stranded somewhere by accident? Was it stolen away by Tuuli? (Suile's first daughter, see my basket for plots) Maybe stolen by someone else?

Prompt two: Sibling pestering is always fun!
You are teasing your brother and he is starting to get annoyed. Do you press on, sing a silly song, pause in the merriment, or get mad at him for ruining your fun? Or maybe it is him pestering you! What is your reaction?

Prompt three: Free for all!
Tell a story, paint a picture, draw a comic, sing a song! Be creative, or even just say the words "Wiggle Wiggle Wag" to get out of having to do a prompt at all! This is your freebie so have fun with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:01 pm
Saved, just in case...  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:54 am
Name: Wasteland Wyvern
Name of basket: Remiel
Meaning: Angel who leads souls to judgment; name means "mercy of God."
Personality:

Cert Temper: Detached

Cold, ruthless, without emotion. All these things explain Rem.

She believes herself to be a divine spirit that was born to render judgement on the wicked souls who live in this world.
After living her young life alone, often hungry, and scared she found that emotions were useless things and began finding ways to deaden herself to it all.
Years passed before she broke the threshold and purged her body of all emotions. Her eyes glazed over and she became nothing more than a dead soul who brought destruction and death to those that she believes to be nothing but detrimental to the species.

Skinwalkers, purist evil kalona, cannibalistic kelpies. All would suffer for their sins.

Plots:

While in the basket a foal dream will cause her to shift and squirm until her basket rolls away down a hill and gets lost in a thorny rose bush patch. She will not be found by her mother and will emerge alone and surrounded by the dead roses and will use the thicket as her home for a long time, creating a path out. Naturally creating this path will cause her to get cut and pricked by the merciless thorns giving her many scars and open wounds. Pain and suffering will be the first emotions she feels and be the reason she begins to hate all emotions, deciding they are a weakness.

As a filly she will be forced to be a little hard a**, having to live and depend only upon herself. She will often be hungry and won't truly know what will come next. Every day of her life will be a test of her will to survive.
As she outgrows her rose thicket she will find a cave that she will make her home. Finding ways to disguise it, by hanging moss and rolling rocks to the entrance.

As a teen/young adult she will witness a brutal attack and murder of a young mother and her children by a group of Kalona or a couple of skinwalkers. Though there is nothing she can do she forces herself to watch as it plays out, hidden in a nearby forest. When the creatures finally leave she will go and study the scene and this is where she will finally realize true evil exists and that she wants to find a way to stop it. Recklessly she will pursue the creatures trail and confront them for their crimes.
Naturally she will be attacked, maimed, and almost killed for her folly. Barely escaping she will eventually crawl back to her cave and nurse her wounds.
This will be the turning point in her life. She will seek out someone to train her in the ways of combat so she can protect herself and more importantly rain divine judgment upon the wicked souls of the world.
When her trainer discovers this alternative reason to her training he/she will turn her away for her deceitful behavior and spread the word to other trainers.
Angered by this she will stalk away from him/her and return to her home. Furious beyond reason she will end up killing someone.
When she finally calms down and realizes her error she will give the body a proper burial and finally enact her plan to purge herself of all emotions.
The death of this person will still weigh heavily upon her despite her emotions being gone and she will often dream of the incident. Sleep will not come often or easily.

As an adult she will be an emotionless killing machine. Evil will finally have something to fear...

((This is a basic run down of her life and is subject to change or have certain things happen before they are written.))

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn:
I am on a Tri-Wing hopefuls list for Mahogany Sunset's Tri-wings and in the event that I win this basket I will ask to be removed from her list!

Prompt:

((Prompt chosen: 3))

The days were getting longer as summer approached but the nights still had a nasty bite to them, and food was still hard to come by. Occasionally she would find a small trout swimming in the stream nearby, or a rabbit would poke it's head above ground and give her a chance at a good meal. However that was rare. For the last two days she'd gone hungry and had to resort to greens for sustenance. All night her stomach cried out for meat and the pains were nigh unbearable. Today seemed like her luck might change.
As she sat there chewing on some broad leaves she saw it... A fat rabbit emerged from his burrow, his hide still mottled with shedding white winter fur.
She froze muscles tensing for the chase. The rabbit made the first move and bolted from his burrow hoping to outrun or tire her, but she wasn't going to have any of that. Picking up speed she caught up to him, though her muscles were already screaming from over exertion.

She jumped and missed, rolling in the dirt and heard her teeth click together on nothing... A sigh blew away some dirt in front of her and she stood on shaking limbs. "DAMN..." A sigh, "Another failed hunt." Her words were slurred thanks to a swollen bitten tongue, that dripped some blood thanks to her sharper Kalona teeth.
Suddenly a lovely smell wafted to her courtesy of the shifting wind. Meat...

Following the scent she found a well chewed on deer that had been killed sometime in the past three days. She started toward it only to recoil at the slightly rotten stench that was much more prevalent at this range.
She eyed the meat and decided that partially rotten was better than nothing and dug into the neck of the corpse. There wasn't much meat there but there was enough to fill a little filly like her.
As she gorged herself silly she heard a branch snap in the forest behind her. Ears swiveled to the source and she looked up with a mouthful of her carrion feast.
Seeing nothing she eventually returned to the carcass.

From inside the forest yellow eyes watched her, and a cold smile bared yellowed teeth stained with blood...

((And done! This is my take on her first scavenged meal and how no matter how hungry a small filly should always be aware of her surroundings.
The yellow eyed stranger is an NPC that will figure into her life later.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:50 am
Name: Cheyriddle4
Name of basket: Busana
Meaning: Night girl of the moon
Personality: Conflicted with her own emotions as her loyalty and yearning for freedom often fight with one another. She has chiraptophobia a fear of being touched. So she usually keeps distance between her and others. She wants to travel and see new things. Usually one to remain silent due to convenience. Yet when she feels like it she will talk. Her patience abounds as she doesn't show any sign of irritation whenever Kararti's mood swings happen. She stays a distance from physical conflict unless pressed into a position where there is no choice but for her to fight.
Plots: As a foal
- As she and her siblings are playing near a steep hill she loses her footing and tumbles down the hill. She gets hurt and winces as someone touches her. This the beginning of her chiraptophobia where she will start associating touching to someone trying to bring her pain.
- It is time to learn to defend herself and must be taught how to fight. After weeks of being trained on inanimate objects it is the first fight against a living thing. Which puts her in the place where she has to confront her fear. Whether she freezes or not is up to fate.

Adult plots
- Time has past as she has learned how to fight. Yet as she is alone on a day away from her family. She comes across a stranger. One whom sneaks up on her and touches her. She instantly starts to attack. Will the other be able to calm her down or shall the fight end with blood?
- Coming across a basket lying next to a dead mother she does what seems logical to her and takes the basket with her. Caring for the basket and seeking advice from her family on what to do.
- A mysterious stallion crosses her path who takes a liking to her. Unsure of how to react she tries to ignore him. His persistence soon makes her confront feelings that she never knew she had. (Romantic plot)
I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: Cheyriddle4 swears so

Prompt:Prompt 2

It was a overcast day and Busana was hellbent on having some fun. It had rained the day before and the ground still held moisture making the earth give way under hooves. Her eyes filled with determination she catches sight of her brother. Seeing that he wasn't really doing anything important.. Well not important by her standards she trots over and grins. Giving a greeting she watches him for a few moments." What are you doing? Let's go explore!"

She is disappointed when he refuses so she thinks of something else to do and grins as the idea of pestering him comes to mind. Recently he has been acting odd and the idea of him having a secret friend has been lurking in the back of her mind." Soooo someone has a new friend! Is it a girl?" The look he gave was one which she was used to. The look that he gets when he is demanding that she leave him be. " oooh! I am right. You have a girl friend. You have a girl friend!" " Busana! Shut up! I do not!" " Oh really? Then why are you acting weird brother?" His eyes are filling up with annoyance. " Go away Busana"

Busana shakes her head and gives a smile. She takes a breath and starts to sing a silly song. " My brother has a new friend! That he won't tell me about. What's she like? Is she pretty-" Her brother charges towards her and she lets out a shriek and runs away from him. Seeing that she pushed him a bit too far she tries to outrun him. yet the moment she is almost away from him she falls as her leg caught on a stump. She falls over and she can feel him n** her. Panic goes through her and she struggles to get up and starts panicking She kicks out blindly and tries to get space between them. He moves back and glares at her. " Stop moving! I'm not near you anymore scared y cat!" Her eyes wide she looks around shaking... " I-... I-.. I shouldn't have pushed.."  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:10 pm
Name: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Name of basket: Adeline
Meaning: None
Personality: Simmering Passion - Adeline is always one step above calm and two steps below enraged. Her adoptive mother, Soilena, shows little to no emotion, and Adeline sees the strength in this. However, unlike Sol who simply does not feel emotion, Adeline feels quite passionately about a lot of things. While she finds it difficult sometimes to control these passions, Ady has practiced extensively until her visage is almost as unreadable as her adoptive mothers-- or so she thinks. She will seem aloof, distant, and cold, but this is simply a mask to her desires, confusion, anger, or fear.

Plots:

How to Hunt (foal): Adeline never really got to learn how to hunt from Soileana, seeing as it wasn't the usual pastime of fluttercorns. She needs someone to teach her the basics and maybe some finer details of the art of the hunt.

A Pawed Fiend (foal): One day, Adeline will come across a skinwalker who either wishes to kidnap her or eat her. Sol will suddenly appear and manage to save them, not through fighting, but by confusing the skinwalker with her power to shrink and cunning. **Another Soq, a warrior type, will be welcome to join and ensure the safety of the pair, but the point is for Ady to see that having brains can sometimes overpower brawn**

From One Wanderer to Another (foal): Sol is a wandering soul, never staying in the same place for long. Adeline picks this habit up from a young age and tends to go off on adventures on her own. I want to develop her cunning and distrust of others, while playing with her curiosity about her biological parents. This plot can lead to trouble and enemies, or adventure and friends-- depending on who fills it.

Temper, temper! (Any Age): Someone pushes Adeline just a little too far and she snaps. Will she feel remorseful or like the other deserved it?

Finding the Family (Any Age): She had heard tales of great, bat-winged Soq with fearsome temperaments and dauntless pride. She wishes to meet them and see if she can fit in. Having flitted around so much from a young age, Adeline seems to yearn to fit in somewhere. This plot can either lead to her finding family and sticking with it, or finding them and being displeased, deciding to further isolate herself from the world.

IF she has a unicorn horn, I'd also like to develop her healing powers a bit...
Temper, temper! Cont. (Any Age): She looses her cool one day and hurts someone, and wishes to make amends by undoing the damage.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: *pulls out an eagle feather quill and signs in blood*
User Image

Prompt: ((Prompt 1 / Prompt 3))

The storm was as beautiful as it was terrifying. The clouds crackled with lightning and the earth itself seemed to shake with the sky's booming complaints. Wind whipped through the trees, brutal and chilling, stripping away warmth like the devil's hand. A tiny basket would not stand a chance in such a tempest, and it was not long before an exceptionally strong gust of wind sent the purple and gold wicker twirling into the dusk. The morning that dawned the next day was as unlike the stormy night before, as a butterfly is to a frog. The sun shone happily through friendly, white clouds that studded the sky, and an unassuming silver fluttercorn would soon make a discovery that would change her life.

Soileana, an airy and ancient mare with her head in the clouds, barely managed to keep herself from trampling the disheveled basket as she tripped on it during a usual morning walk. To her, it seemed like a sign from the fates that she was meant to care for the foal within. Though she had never had any children herself, Sol had experienced adoptive motherhood before and seemed to enjoy it. Well, as much as Sol could bring herself to enjoy anything.

And so Adeline's life began under the gentle care of a glimmering fluttercorn. Sol never lied to the filly-- from the get-go she made sure that the little one understood that Sol was not her biological mother, but would care for her just the same. Despite the foal's penchant for meat and violence, Sol never tried to change her nature or insist she be good. She was the type of Soq to accept everyone for who they were, and would no sooner blame a skinwalker for being a skinwalker than blame an angeni for being an angeni... and Adeline was no angeni.

Ady remembered little from her time as a basket. She remembered a strong, female voice, one that made her heart pump with excitement and pride... then crackling and booming and the howl of the wind... and suddenly, through the quiet came the tinkling, musical voice of her adoptive mother. Upon emerging, she was immediately overcome with the need to eat meat-- something Sol was somewhat unprepared to provide, but made due nonetheless. Though she was not a hunter, the fluttercorn managed small prey that she could trample and carry back to her little foal.

Adeline treated her adoptive mother with a reserved sort of love, almost as though she was humoring the silver mare. It was obvious to anyone who watched them for more than a minute that Sol would do just about anything for Ady, and that Ady realized this and was quite fond of Sol for it. However, one would probably hesitate from calling it love... Sol likely did not have the capacity for such a feeling, and Ady saw it as a weakness.

The filly was given an unusual amount of freedom to wander, as Sol herself was the sort to disappear for a day or two. Ady enjoyed the freedom and appreciated her adoptive mother for it, as it allowed her to find answers to the hundreds of questions foals tended to have. One of the big questions she often had was 'what is my real family like'? Not to misconstrue the youngsters intentions, for Ady did not find anything lacking in Sol's style of mothering, but she did often wonder why she ended up under the fluttercorn's care.

Sol had told Ady the story of finding her basket the morning after a terrible storm, and said it was likely that she was not abandoned, but simply lost. One infuriating thing about Sol, however, was she she believed the fates had a plan, and rarely did she lift a hoof in opposition to said plan. She would tell the filly that she was more than welcome to search for her family, and should the fates will it, they will be found... but Sol never seemed to make much effort to find the missing members herself. It was not out of selfishness, or possessiveness, but because the locating of family was Ady's fate, not Sol's.

In her wanderings, Ady will eventually find her family, perhaps while she is still a filly, or perhaps when she's a little older. She will find out that while she has a temper and a taste for meaty foods, she hasn't retained her father's violent behaviors. Pointless violence seemed petty to her, like a waste of time and energy... but one day someone will push her just a little too far and it will be that moment that decides the level of viciousness she will adopt for the rest of her days.

((Needless to say, I want a lot of rp/plots for her. She will be my first-ever growing Soq and I want to play with that as much as I can. I want to rp her with her true relatives, and I can see her gaining elder status eventually. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:32 pm
Name: Phail Ninja
Name of basket: Eze'kiel
Meaning: Based off the general trend of religious naming in the tri-wing family :3 'Ezekiel' was an angel of death and transformation.
Personality:
Eze'kiel has inherited the cat-like nature of her grandmother. Her gait is more that of a feline slink, the slow movements of her tail highly emotive: held straight out when alert but ready to thrash from side to side upon any irritation. Sometimes, in the rare event that she is pleased, a low rumble of a purr can be heard echoing from her chest.

Highly solitary in nature, she is most comfortable when she is alone. It's not that she deliberately shuns the company of others, she is just most at home when left to her own thoughts and actions. She finds long walks out in nature very calming, and likes the peace and serenity. Others tend to be too loud, too boisterous to maintain the serene air.

She herself has a very strong feeling of identity, and feels very confident as to who she is. She is not afraid to step in if someone is hurting a foal, though her morals can be somewhat dubious. While strong and confident, she doesn't often feel the need to share her opinions with others, preferring to keep to herself unless the situation particularly calls for it.

Plots:
Honestly, I feel she'd more more of a RP and see where she goes sort of character. She has a certain amount of flexibility to her, that I would enjoy getting to explore. That said, I WOULD love the following:

Family RP: I really want to figure out their exact dynamics. See who she's closest to and why, see who infuriates her, see what she gets along with and who she doesn't. Even if it's just plotted out, the family seems really interesting.

Morally Dubious: Morality isn't all black and white for Eze'kiel, and she tends to take a darker route in some aspects of her life. I'd love to put her in some awkward situations and see how she reacts. Maybe dealings with a skinwalker, or a meaner kalona. Maybe someone is in danger, and she has to decide whether to help them, or if she can benefit from their perilous situation.

Meeting the Father: I don't think Eze'kiel would ever care about meeting her father particularly, and would never track him down deliberately. But it is possible she would stumble upon him accidentally. It could be interesting to see her opinion of him. She'd probably think he was a waste of time and continue to ignore him as though he didn't exist.

Ties to the Vitterfolk: I kinda want her to bump into my Hakkar in the Vitterfolk. I get the feeling that they might be able to form some sort of unlikely friendship. Or at least, the closest to a best friend she's going to bother loading herself down with. Eze'kiel isn't much for ties. I think it would be cool for her to interact with the Vitterfolk, especially given their history with her father.

My Aid: Perhaps, in the right situation, Eze'kiel might find herself wanting to help protect the Vitterfolk if any further danger came to them. It would be an interesting choice by her character, and I'd love to explore her exact motivations for doing it.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: I solemly swear that I am up to no good I do not own, nor have a breeding with, any lucifer descendants.

Prompt: Number 2!

Eze'kiel lay curled up in a pile of wings and legs, her muzzle resting carelessly upon her forelegs. Her tail curled slowly upwards in front of her face, its tip gently flicking from side to side. Her eyes traced its movements carefully, pupils locked tightly onto it. A deep rumble escaped from her chest, an odd yet teasing purr aimed at her sibling. "Oh, brother. Your 'hunting crouch' is probably one of those most pathetic things I've ever seen." Her gaze flickered upwards, locking onto his flabbergasted expression for a brief moment before diverting her attention back to her flicking tail. With a nonchalant tilt of her head, a slight smirk spread across her features. "And I've seen your face after all, so it has to be... pretty pathetic."

She could hear his annoyed huff, almost feel the frustration in the air around him. Her smirk twitched with amusement. "Your insults are so original, Ez." His sharp retort came back, "Not like you've used that one before or anything." His rising antagonism only pleased her more, her purr deepening to fill the air between them. "At least I'm not a useless lump lying on the ground. Bet you can't do better."

"Hmmm..." Her head tilted the other way, briefly considering his challenge. "I could, I suppose... But then I'd beat you so hard you'd just be so discouraged, and then you'll just get all sad and give up, now that just wouldn't be... fair of me, would it?" Her eyes flashed back up to his face once more. "I mean, you're pathetic enough to look at now."

His hiss of fury seethed through the air. Eze'kiel let out a low chuckle, slowly unwinding her body and rising to her hooves, stretching luxuriously as she did so. Nothing felt as good as a long, satisfying stretch, especially after winding up her brother. She let the moment last between them, her purr deepening further and further. Finally she stood up straight. She slowly sauntered over to his side, pressing her flank against him in an almost comforting manner. She might love to infuriate him, but she loved him nonetheless. "It's really for your own good, dear brother." The silky words slipped out of her mouth, unable to resist one last taunt at him. "Besides, you'd be no competition at all right now."

Letting out one long yawn, she stalked away from his side, not even bothering to look back for his reaction.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:15 pm
Name: Divena
Name of basket: Jynk Kolm Tiivad
Meaning: Roughly: Unlucky Three Wings
Personality: She can come off as a mysterious loaner, broody, cold and distant. Inside, she’s actually very vulnerable, kind and gentle. She works hard to slip by unnoticed, but things have a way of going wrong around her, usually through no fault of her own. Young Jynk is simply cursed with bad luck. This can sometimes present itself in a comical way, and sometimes in a more serious way. It’s really random, and the young filly always feels that it’s her own fault. This, naturally, puts quite the chip on her shoulder, hence the tendency to keep to herself.
Plots: I’m not usually very good at planning plots ahead of time. Usually, I like to wait and see what the soq looks like, and then coming up with a plot depending on who she’s interacting with. However, this little filly’s personality is based on an OC of mine… So the general plot I’d like to play with her involves breaking the stereotypes and looking below the surface.
Even as a freshly popped foal, she’s going to know there’s something different about her. She won’t look like most foals. With her kalona blood, she should be fierce and vicious… but she’s not. In fact, she cringes at the idea of hurting others. Knowing she’s different, she won’t try to blend in with others. That would be a futile effort, in her mind. But at the same time, she won’t work to be herself. No, she’ll strive to present herself as exactly as others expect her to be.
This will, however, lead her to being extremely lonely and withdrawn. I see many trials and tribulations and false starts as she floats through life, looking for someone who will see through the walls she puts up and see HER, not as a freak or failure. She’ll dream of a place she can belong, but won’t expect it. Until such a place slaps her in the face.
I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: I do so swear ~Divena~

Prompt: #1 (taking a few liberties, for which I apologize if I’m wrong, and also placing this after Tuuli made off with her basket.)
Zahavah didn’t quite prance, but she did do a sort of hop-skip-step as she picked her way down the path. Well, it wasn’t so much a path as a trail. Well, not so much a trail as an opening in the terrain. The point was that she could see it, and she was happily following it. Pavlov, her mate was at home, hiding from shadows as per usual while his familiar taunted him in that loving way Grimm had. Well, as loving as a sadistic rabbit could get. Zahavah chuckled and shook her head at the thought of the full sized stallion and his less than understanding familiar. Pavlov was suffering from empty nest syndrome, which had his natural phobias in overdrive. Their youngest two children were grown and off living their own lives. Well, their only son was, while their youngest daughter was sticking closer to home. Still, little Nova wasn’t so little anymore, and it simply wasn’t the same.

Zahavah sighed to herself as she skirted around a rock. She did miss with her babies were… well… babies. There was a certain fulfillment to having foals underfoot, or little baskets to curl around. And Pavlov always seemed to do so much better when he had little ones to fuss over. But it had been so long since Zahavah had seen Astrid, her pet name for the wishing star. Also, the little mare was fairly certain it would be greedy of her to ask for more children when she and Pavlov had been twice blessed.

So here she was, wandering a little beyond her herds’ borders, giving herself some space to think. She couldn’t give Pavlov any more children to fuss over, and he was working himself into quite the little frenzy without anything to distract him. She was worried about him, really. If one of his visions didn’t throttle him, she was fairly certain his familiar would try to throttle him. She was fond of the rabbit, but she wouldn’t hesitate to stamp the fluffy tailed little monster into the ground if he hurt Pavlov. She really didn’t want to, though. She and Grimm had a good understanding going. It would be a shame to ruin that.

These were the thoughts running around her head when she nearly stumbled across what could only be described as a nesting ground. Two baskets were nestled together, with an empty space where a third basket must have once lain. For a moment, Zahavah just stared at them in quiet shock. Slowly a grin spread across her face.

This was the answer to her prayers! Clearly these poor babies had been abandoned by their mother. The fact that one was already missing was probably a sign that predators were in the area. Why, it would be simply criminal of her to just walk on without doing something! Though… the baskets were almost as big as she was… that would be a bit of a problem. After a moment of thought, she worked herself behind the purple basket and started nudging and gently rolling it back the way she came, murmuring a soft promise to the remaining basket that she would return. It might take her two trips, but she WOULD take care of these little ones.

Of course, by the time she finally made her way back to her own territory with the basket, and calmed her panicked mate down, it was a bit too late. When she finally returned for the other basket, it was gone.

(The assumption would be that the real mother came back and moved her remaining basket somewhere safer. Also, I feel the need to note that I'd be just as happy to have her raised by her actual family as by Zahavah X-D Thank you for this opportunity!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:01 am
Name: JetAlmeara
Name of basket: Ker
Meaning: If any? Greek myth name of female "death-spirits," daughters of Nyx, who are the sources of evil. Ker is the singular form and the name of a goddess of violent death.
Personality:

Ker suffers from Intermittent explosive disorder. While she is typically fairly even tempered small changes to a daily plan, minor set-backs or other mishaps can cause her to have an episode, which she sometimes doesn't entirely remember. Afterwards she is generally embarrassed by her outbursts and lack of control.

Ker tends to spend a great deal of time attempting to gain control of her affliction, grasping at any and all promised 'cures' or 'therapies' which might come her way, its not even that she dislikes the violence caused by her outbursts as she dislikes the lack of control. From a moral standpoint Ker tends to lead a life in the grey zone, although she doesn't go out of her way to cause chaos and violence neither does she shy away from it when it finds her or when its use suits her end goals.

Plots:

The Episode - The first time her affliction presents itself, it will likely be set off by something relatively minor and perhaps be brushed off as a foalish temper tantrum (Obviously you need a nap little filly!) But in reality it is a sign of worse to come.

Lack of Control - Will likely take place over several different Rp's, as her affliction continues to present itself and even seems to come over her more often Ker will find herself increasingly distraught by the lack of control she has over her own temper, in the end it will lead her to search for a 'cure'

Cures,Tinctures & Therapies - In her search for a way to control herself Ker will travel far and wide, visiting any healer,witchdoctor,herbalist,religious zealot etc that she hears about - many cures will be promised, many therapies will be tried and the results will vary - some will not work at all, others will make her worse..some will seem to work for a little while, in the end Kers fate will be largely dependent on how the RP's all play out. Will she find a way to control herself..or just learn to live with it? Who's to know?

In between this mainline plot I would of course be open for any sort of family plotting that might come up, Ker might end up traveling around a lot in her search but I'm flexible on the time frames and she might even come and go rather then be gone for long periods of time should plots require her presence.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: I do so Swear! ~Jet

Prompt: #3

The day was bright and warm
And foals were dancing up a storm
But little could they know
The strife one misplaced hoof would sow
A tumble to the ground
And the fun was all but drowned
Her anger shred
In rivers red
And blood was all around
And silence..not a sound.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:05 pm
Name: spelldancer
Name of basket: Aisling
Meaning: dream or vision in Gaelic
Personality: Aisling is rather dynamic in her moods and behaviors, always changing things up to suit the newest whim of hers. She finds lack of change to be boring and if nothing has been different in a while she will simply make things be different. To go with this, Aisling has a massive imagination and is always making up stories about how things came to be and the longer she talks the more whimsical things become. She knows that others don’t believe her all the time, but it is fun to try and convince others that she is right. Or simply insist that this is the truth and be contrary. She loves being contrary to others, just for the fun of it. Aisling might actually believe the same thing, but she will maintain something else just because she can. It is almost impossible to trust anything that she says to be what she truly thinks. Going hand in hand with that, Aisling is also a nonconformist who will reject common beliefs and practices if she feels like it. This could be because of her streak of being a contrary brat, or it could be because she actually does think for herself sometimes and has a questioning nature. It is hard to tell. She doesn’t even really know the answer to that. Yet.

Plots: Aisling is a tough character to plot for ahead of time, but here goes some ideas:
(foal) Follow the migrations: Ailing decides to find out where all those migrating animals actually go once and for all, not believing what the adults are telling her. So off she goes on her own, only to come back much later full of wondrous (and somewhat false) stories. As a subset to that she can run into other foals or adults and try out her crazy talks on them.

(foal) NO!!!!!: Testing boundaries, and finding out how far she can go before someone steps in and punishes her for being naughty. And whether the punishment is actually a deterrent.

(adult) Love is a constant thing: What happens if Aisling falls in love? Will she be able to stand lack of change? Will she be able to not drive the other away with her ever-changing truths? What about children? Would she be able to raise them?

(adult) Well, that went well: Having actually made friends, Aisling does something to lose one of them. Likely one of her crazy bratty moments. Does Aisling grow up a little and become less of a brat or does she double down and become even more stubborn?

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: True words. spelldancer

Prompt: Prompt 2

It was twilight, which always interested Aisling because of how the world changed around them, but she was bored. The fascination Aisling held with the changing appearance and sounds did nothing to appease her growing frustration at being stuck where she was. The family hadn’t done anything ALL DAY! At least that was what it felt like to Aisling. She began to fidget where she was and eyed things within easy distance that could entertain her. Her eyes stopped when they found her brother. Perfect.

He wasn’t that far away from her, within easy nipping distance, so that was what she did. At his yelp and as he turned on her, she smiled. “Play with me!” Aisling demanded. “Or the ogres will come and get you. They will eat you up and use your bones to play games. So you should play with me so they don’t play with you.” Her brother simply glared at her, and attempted to ignore Aisling.

Being ignored was not entertaining at all and kind of hurt, though Aisling didn’t let that show. Swatting him with her tail this time, Aisling got his attention back and was determined to keep it. “Ogres eat naughty boys who are mean to their sisters, starting with the back legs you know.” He rolled his eyes at Aisling and started to turn away so she swatted him again. The look on his face told her that she was getting to him. Well, at least she had is attention now and something interesting would happen. “It is true, but maybe in your case they will make an exception and start with the wings. They could tear them off one by one, savoring each bite.” She paused for a moment. “Crunch!” Pause. “Crunch!” Pause. “Cru…”

“Stop.” Her brother told her desperately.

Aisling smiled, a little evilly. She had won. “Okay,” her voice was all sunny and innocent. “I will stop if you…dance with me.” Pause. “If not, crun…”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:27 pm
Name: Fatal Irony
Name of basket: Daeva
Meaning: Daevas are shadow demons, a special type of demon.
Personality: She is a sly creature, able to read and play into the whims of others. Outwardly she seems naive and pliable, and easily manipulated. Inwardly she is calculating and subtly uses her perceived ignorance to twist situations to her advantage. She is complicated in nature. Sometimes she is revenge-driven and malicious. Other times, for reasons she herself doesn't understand, she will manipulate situations that turn into good deeds for others. She seems to have some compulsion to do good at times, which is a compulsion she fights. She is more interested in the darker side of herself.

---Work in progress of course. I like to develop ideas over time
Plots: I like to think up plots over time and discuss with family and such. Some vague ideas involve Tuuli and some mischief haha.
I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: *Signs with a flourish* Fatal has no tri-wing prospects!

Prompt: Three because I'm a college student and my brain is fried! I'm sorry! I love you! I promise better plots and even RP.... after this two week intense course lol  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:25 pm
Name: Mewsings of An Angel
Name of basket: Rajani
Meaning: Hindi name meaning "night." In mythology, this is another name of the goddess Kali, which is the Hindi myth name of the wife of Shiva, meaning "the black one" and "devourer of time."

Personality: Thirsty - Rajani is always hungry, always hunting for some sort of nourishment. She can be vicious in this search, and no one is safe from her. When she hits a certain point in her hunger, her mood fluctuates like water across stones, and her mind becomes very feline-like as she aims to stalk her prey, be it friend or foe. She has a twisted sense of humor, finding attacking others and wounding them just-so to be an absolute delight.

Plots:
Different... From the moment Rajani awoke from her basket, she was tormented by the knowledge that she was different. A burning in her heart and mind took her and she felt fear for her "family", for she felt nothing for them. What was love, what was family?

Blood will Fall... Rajani feels hunger all the time, it burns her like the sun above, eating at her stomach and causing her to become not-so-nice. She witnesses an attack, whether it be others attacking her family, or a predator and a prey, that spills blood. Her predatory side begins to blossom like a watered flower at the sight, and she wishes for nothing more than to sate it with more. She hunts, but not very well!

Not so Different...? She finds her birth mother, and hopes that she will be accepted.

And many more that have yet to spark in my mind!

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prompt:

Like the night, I swallow the light
Like the hunter, I follow my prey

I am a shadow, a wraith waiting
Terror you see, your blood runs cold

Strike out, run away
Run and run...

A hunter, the prey
Red rain shall fall...

Take a breath, scream your last
Know that you have sated the beast

I am the beast....

I am Rajani.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:57 pm
Name: Kara Asumie
Name of basket: Zecora
Meaning: magical, strong female, wise
Reasons: One Zecora from MLP FIM. Two I love the name.
Personality: She is a sweetheart to the point she could even hurt your teeth. But once she is lost which she gets lost with ease and a lot. She becomes someone else once she is lost and scared or even backed up in a corner. When that happens her other self takes over and that other self is violent and demonic. Even uses another name "Zan" and she will either try to kill you or seduce you. Depending on her mood. Although once back to normal she can't recall what her other self did.

Family and friends can return her to her normal side with a hard side nudge. Although if someone outside of family and friends does it they are going to end up hurting in the end unless she has a crush on them.
Plots:
Foal:
♥ Zan coming to Life.
♪♪♪ She creates another personality in order to protect herself. So she will need to be put into a position so that happens.

♥ Learning to Fly.
♪♪♪ She will be asking her mother on flying lessons so she can learn how to do it without getting her wings tangled.

♥ Meeting a Pawed.
♪♪♪ This is either going to happen with my pawed girl Etai or my Pure walker Kiyoraka. Either way will be fun.

Adult:
♪ Zan's goes berserk.
♥♥♥ She will end up getting lost and/or scared or even backed in a corner by something or someone like a walker. This will cause The Zan peronality to awaken and take control.

♪ Finding a True Friend.
♥♥♥ I want her to have a friend that will stay by her side and help snap her outta it when Zan tries to take control. Someone who doesn't judge her at all.

♪ Siblings Reunion.
♥♥♥ I would like for her to keep in touch with her siblings and maybe when they are all adults one or both of them can meet up with her for a day of fun.

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: *Kara Asumie*

Prompt:
Two
One day Zecora was humming to herself as she loves to sing and hum when she is alone. Unknown to her there was someone else that had followed her to a spot she believed to be hidden from the rest. It was the spot that she would go to in order to hum and sing out of sight and the ear shot of others. Although she is a sweetheart. She is also shy about a few things. Singing is one of those. Once settled in to start her new song until she hears something. Jumping a bit as she spins about in a perfect pivot allowing her eyes to scan the area. When fully stopped as her brother pops out in front of her. Pouting a bit as Zecora wished that he didn't follow her. Then he prances around her singing a teasing song.

This makes her pout even more and semi hurts her feelings but he is family so she stays in control of herself although her face is showing that she is annoyed and a bit sad as well. This causes her so semi snap a bit. Raising her voice at him. "STOP." After shouting she takes off in a full gallop to find a place where she can be alone. But sometimes this gets her into trouble and lost. Good thing she is staying in an area that she knows well. Because if she ran off somewhere she doesn't know. Well then things would get bad and Zan would wake up. So rethinking the being alone as she just returns to where their mother is.

Prompt Three

User Image

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:51 pm
Name: Novablu
Name of basket: Iofiel
Meaning: Angel of Beauty
Personality: Temper: Ever-changing

Iofiel was born different; a child twisted by a strange fate. On the outside she is beautiful, a lovely feminine being who, at first glance, may seem to be a little distant, a little void--but on the inside? That's a different story...

Iofiel cycles through being a myriad of "entities" that seem to possess her, though none of them are aware of the other, and none of them are aware that the one body they share is all too mortal. She started off as herself--Iofiel--who is a sensitive, happy, gentle, kitten-like creature who, unfortunately, is empathic; she feels emotions to the extreme--even those that are not her own. And these emotions, the longer she's around them, twist her into a different "being" until her true self is lost to these emotions.

Anger and jealousy create a vicious, blood-thirsty creature who gets amped up on pain, whether it be hers or someone else's. She calls herself Rath and she is very much power-hungry...will later on try to "override" the other entities when she realizes that she's not alone...

Fear and anxiety creates a skittish, highly reactive mare called Panic who will shoot first and ask questions later. She doesn't think about the consequences--or her mortality--and she is afraid of her own shadow, and highly suspicious of everyone and everything.

Excitement is one of the lesser evils; Fever is sporadic, spontaneous, very much a filly at heart and giddy about everything. Jittery as if she's hyped on caffeine and she tends to talk endlessly... However, the downside of that is when excitement turns into dread. The weakest of the entities.

Sorrow and depression hits her the worst, creating a mare who is untouchable and unreachable in her angst, brokenhearted over things that don't even seem to be real. Rue is oftentimes nearly feral at this point, withdrawing from all the people who she calls friends and family, hurting them with her words in order to be truly alone in her despair.

Sleeping seems to be a "hard reset" of emotions and she will often awaken as Iofiel...though the other personalities might have arrived at a place where she may be in danger (Rath's kalona den, at the edge of a cliff, etc) and she won't understand why she is so broken.

Plots: I don't normally come up with things like this, but... I want these emotions to control her so strongly, that she's put in several life or death situations. A bearwalker attack, getting into the wrong crowd as Rath, twisting her story so far off the beaten path. Sort of a 'fallen angel' plot. There are plenty of opportunities to arise from such an outlandish character. In the end, she will have to learn to "control" the empathic behavior, using mind over matter, to take back control over her life. Might be an interesting eldership plot smile

I swear I do not have any child of Lucifer's line or any plotted breedings with his spawn: Tis but a dream! Novablu smile

Prompt: 3

Blood dripped black as ink, shadowed by the darkness that swallowed the small mare whole. Her wings spread out around her, trembling with each and every breath she took in, pain stabbing into her sides as her broken ribs crackled. Dots swam in front of her vision, red slicing through the edges of her consciousness. The beast stared down at her, his eyes beady and black and empty, void of emotion, void of a soul. She stood, wavering on three legs, the fourth snapped at the knee and quickly going numb. The reek of blood filled her nose--her blood, but also the beast's blood, his brown coat murky with it. She could taste it on the tip of her tongue... How had she gotten here? What was the point of this? A sob threatened to escape, but she swallowed it back, backing away from the furious bear who hovered over her on two legs instead of four, his six inch long claws already stained. His nostrils flared as he let out a bellowing roar, deafening...her heartbeat skittered in her chest and then seemed to pause. Darkness entrapped her once again as the monster's anger roiled over her in waves, reeking of fury and adrenaline. In the back of her mind, a voice laughed, low and husky and amused at her pain. And in that heartbeatless moment, time seemed to shift. The world faded to black and that laughter rose up, spiraling through her mind over and over, wicked. "You know nothing, little bird," said the voice, the voice that was both hers and not hers at the same time as she blinked right out of existence. One moment she was there, and the next she was gone. Blissful sleep... Is this what death is like?

But to the bear, the multi-winged kalona mare just seemed to shudder, her entire body going rigid as the light in her eyes dimmed--and then brightened with a gleeful vengeance. As if pain was no bother, as if her broken limb was no longer attached, the newly born Rath gave a war cry of her own and then leapt in to do battle with the massive bear. Fearless of the delicate balance of life and death. She knew only anger, and fueled by rage and pain, she fought a vicious fight until the bear lay slain before her, entrails seeping from its torn gut. Rath gave a low snort and smirked at the blood that slicked the grass, wet like rainfall. Stupid mongrel... A bear was no match for kalona-borne. With a flick of her tail, the battered mare limped into the surrounding woods to lick her wounds.

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff