Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
EASTER 2015: EEE EGG EXTRACTION CYOA! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. EASTER 2015 - ENORMOUSLY EGREGRIOUS EXCELLENT EGG EXTRACTION CYOA .

It was a lovely spring weekend in Phonyland, and all the phonies were gearing up for the celebration of eggs, chocolate, and bunnies that was the Easter holiday. Somebunny, however, was having a bit more fun - or at least he thought he was- than everyone else. Jump Scare had posted flyers all over town for the Enormously Egregious Excellent Egg Extraction - an Easter egg hunt designed to be confounding, confusing, and contractually obligated not to actually kill anybody. He’d pondered long and hard about how to do this, until finally he decided that an abandoned warehouse that was still partially full of old, cycled-out Phonyland merch would be the best place to have this perfectly safe Easter egg hunt.

On the morning the Enormously Egregious Excellent Egg Extraction was set to begin, Jump Scare set up a small registration booth outside of the warehouse. Balloons were tied to a card table with a pastel, egg-patterned tablecloth, upon which stood a stack of plastic baskets and registration cards. Jump Scare was seated behind the booth, passing out pens and explaining the rules.

“It’s simple - be the person who gathers the most eggs! But this isn’t your normal Easter egg hunt - this is the Enormously Egregious Excellent Egg Extraction! I’m very good at hiding eggs, so these will not be easy to find!" Think you're up to the challenge? Sign up! After all, there's one heck of a prize for the winner.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:12 pm
. THE RULES .

The rules are as follows:
1. This game will run from the 8th of April until the 31st of April. Generally speaking you will have forty-eight hours instead of the usual 24 to choose your answer. The last day (the 30th) has no choices you are responsible for making; a few extra eggs will be handed out based on past decisions. This, however, comes with a caveat…
2. You must roleplay in your post! Any posts without at least a line or two of RP will receive no eggs, despite whether or not the choice would normally grant an egg. You can also make roleplay posts outside of your choice posts.
3. Occasionally, player order will affect a choice (eg. “The second and last players to choose C will receive an egg!) which is predicated on multiple people choosing the number. If you meet more than one requirement, you will still only receive the base number of eggs. (So if only two people chose C in the above example, the second person will receive one egg, not two- even though they were the second AND the last person to make that choice.)
4. You must roll a 10-sided die in each post. Some posts will require a die roll to figure out effects; some will have an egg grant based on the die; sometimes numbers will be used for other nefarious purposes. Sometimes we won’t use numbers at all! But to be safe, roll the die. If you forget, go back and edit in a die roll. If you accidentally roll a different die, make another post with the proper die roll and link it to your previous post. DO NOT delete posts!
5. This game is open to anybody, regardless of their phony ownership status. Those without Phonies can play themselves or an owned Gaia B/C pet that is not MLP-based. It’s preferable for owners to play phonies, since a phony is the host of this game - but if you want to play a human or another Gaia B/C pet, that’s ok too! Standard shop RP rules apply, i.e. “no roleplaying another pet based on the My Little Pony IP, no godmoding, etc.” Feel free to roleplay outside of your choice post, too! You can talk to other phonies as you search for eggs. This includes Jump Scare, though why you’d want to talk to him I don’t even know.
6. This is a zero elimination game. If you skip a day, you will receive the maximum penalty possible for that day, but due to the nature of the prize, we want everybody to be able to participate as fully as possible.
7. This game runs on CST. Please take a look at the calendar for the schedule. If an update is late, you’ll still have the full 48 hours to answer.  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:21 pm
. CALENDAR .

Please consult the calendar and clock below if you are confused about the timing of the game! We're a little slow to get started, but we're ready to kick things off on the 8th with the first game choice!

User Image
If you're not sure what time it is in CST, please click this link!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:24 pm
. ENTRY FORM .

To enter, please fill out the following form!

Somebunny wants to have fun!
Phony participant: (If you aren't playing as a phony, put your character's name here)
I, [USERNAME HERE], understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.

I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity.

I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Phonyland, Ph0ny’s Café, this abandoned warehouse, and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
I acknowledge that Phonyland, Ph0ny’s Café, this abandoned warehouse, and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
I acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person's physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
Nobody ever really reads these things, do they? I could put anything I wanted in here, couldn’t I? Blah blah blah, I can has cheezburger, no they took my bucket, roflcopter, old memes are old. Official-looking text to pad this out, it’s not like anybody can really die during an Easter Egg Hunt.
The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.

[PHONY NAME HERE]

Entry Form Code:
[b][size=15][color=#4b4384]Somebunny wants to have fun![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Phony participant: [/b] (If you aren't playing as a phony, put your character's name here)
[b]I, [USERNAME HERE], understand the rules and will do my very best to post on time and will always remember to roll my die at each post.[/b]
[spoiler][b] I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT,[/b] including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.

I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity.

I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Phonyland, Ph0ny’s Café, this abandoned warehouse, and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
I acknowledge that Phonyland, Ph0ny’s Café, this abandoned warehouse, and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
I acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person's physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
Nobody ever really reads these things, do they? I could put anything I wanted in here, couldn’t I? Blah blah blah, I can has cheezburger, no they took my bucket, roflcopter, old memes are old. Official-looking text to pad this out, it’s not like anybody can really die during an Easter Egg Hunt.
The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.

[PHONY NAME HERE]
[/spoiler]

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:26 pm
Confused about where we are in the game? Let this post be your guide!

Round One: Revenge of the Merchandise
Round Two: No, Not That Kind of Shipping
Round Three: Fi...Four, um... Days at Fridas
Round Four: From Roald With Love
Round Five: Dinner is Served!
Round Six: Simply Amaze-ing
Round Seven: The Phantom of the Theatre Prop-era
Round Eight: In the Future, Everything is Lasers
Round Nine: They're All Dead, Dead, Dead in the Old Arcade
Round Ten: Old McDonald Had An Animal Farm, E-I-E-I-The Capitalist Is The Enemy Of The People
Round Eleven: And There Was Much Rejoicing
Freedom!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:28 pm
This post is reserved, just in case! The fun starts on the next page!  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out