Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:44 pm
» P l o t s

Hello, all! I figured I should just make a thread of my own to post my single/ready to mingle Noodles instead of attempting to sift through others' plot threads with the hopes to find matches. It's rare for me actually have plot ideas, so I love when you come to me with ideas! Also, when it comes to ONS/matings, I heavily prefer matches that, well, match. I've had some pretty cracked up breedings in the past (see: Ayden as a result) that have turned out great, but I do prefer cute pairings. xD Unless the compatibility/plot behind it is just too much to reist.

Also! here is my journal if you'd like to see familial relations or any additional info on the below listed Noodles.

Anyway, onto the singles!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:05 pm
» L a d i e s

User Image

Name ;; Ajaran
Sexuality ;; Heterosexual
Personality ;; Overall a rather nice girl! But she does really, really enjoy male attention. There's nothing more satisfying to her than feeling wanted. Previously did settle down with a mate, but his owner is inactive so I think it's safe to say she's available once again.
Breedings ;; 3/3

User Image

Name ;; Ayami
Sexuality ;; Pansexual
Personality ;; Goddess of color. Rather lovely and maternal, but does have wicked mood swings. Would never be attracted to someone plain or black/white-themed.
Breedings ;; 2/3

User Image

Name ;; Fiona
Sexuality ;; Bisexual
Personality ;; Extremely flirtatious and absolutely reckless. Would enjoy someone to wreak havoc with.
Breedings ;; 3/3

User Image

Name ;; Heidi Wahr
Sexuality ;; Bisexual
Personality ;; Complete arrogant b***h. Enjoys using others as conquests. Prone to fits of anger and violence. Extremely conceited. Possibly rekindling an old romance.
Breedings ;; 3/3

User Image

Name ;; Jo Dee
Sexuality ;; ???
Personality ;; ???
Breedings ;; 3/3

User Image

Name ;; Kuyani
Sexuality ;; Bisexual
Personality ;; Extremely spiritual. She's a sweetheart who's deeply entranced by nature and the workings of the world.
Breedings ;; 3/3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:06 pm
» B o y o s

User Image

Name ;; Indi
Personality ;; Caring, prepared, conceited, manly. I like to think of him as a "man's man." He was previously kind-of mated to Montana Wahr, but that dissipated and while she has moved on, he has not - but he would never let anyone know that. I'd love for a girl to strike up his need to protect, that might bring him back to having more compassionate feelings again.
Breedings ;; 2/3

User Image

Name ;; Elyo
Sexuality ;; Heterosexual, but totally bendable
Personality ;; Extraordinarily quiet. Prefers to listen. Well, not really - he's just been around so many others who've been so extroverted that he's learned listening is kind of his job. He'd enjoy meeting someone who drags him out of that perception and shows him that his words and thoughts do matter.
Breedings ;; 3/3

User Image

Name ;; Duncan
Personality ;; Reckless, caring, confident, bold. Previously had a raging crush on a girl who repeatedly told him off, but ended up wearing her down enough to get a bowl out of it. He panicked and fled, and now he's alone again. I really liked that relationship dynamic for him? He's a pretty confident dude but I enjoy the idea of someone who makes him work for it.
Breedings ;; 2/3

User Image

Name ;; Shamu
Sexuality ;; ???
Personality ;; ???
Breedings ;; 3/3

User Image

Name ;; Asher
Sexuality ;; ???
Personality ;; Sweetheart omg
Breedings ;; 3/3

User Image

Name ;; Ayden
Sexuality ;; ???
Personality ;; ??? I imagine he's kind of spastic but he's a completely unwritten book.
Breedings ;; 3/3

User Image

Name ;; Dimitri
Sexuality ;; ???
Personality ;; ???
Breedings ;; 3/3

User Image

Name ;; Jay
Personality ;; A traveler! He's a mechanic who builds his own helicopters and enjoys flying them about. He's friendly and a complete charmer, but does get flustered easily.
Breedings ;; 2/3

User Image

Name ;; Pax
Sexuality ;; ???
Personality ;; ???
Breedings ;; 3/3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:07 pm
Reserved.

Feel free to post!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:30 pm
This post was an accident! Wheeee!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:34 pm
I've noticed two of your darlings that may pair up nicely with my girls. Let's see if you like any of mine. 3nodding

I feel like Karadoru and my girl Belladonna Stitch would look good together. 3nodding

By way of personality, Belladonna is the fine line between polite and cruel. She's very polite and sweet-spoken; she doesn't tolerate rudeness in any form. Whether you spill a drink on her, make an uncouth gesture in her direction or openly insult her, you better hope that she doesn't get too close to you. Fond of the dark arts, with voodoo and witchcraft in particular, she's well-versed in placing hexes upon those who have "done her wrong" in the past.

What I'm looking for her is someone who will play the role of an assistant, whether it's someone who's with her out of fear or love is up for discussion. (Though if someone wanted to spend actual time with her out of love, there's a higher chance of her softening to the world in general, as she as the potential to be more calm around others.)

My second girl is someone I'm offering as a fling/ONS to your boy Jay! Her name is Rose Waters and she's a bar tender in the city. (By way of looks, I just thought a pink/blue combo would make for a good one. x3 )

She's reserved, trustworthy and a very good listener. Because she works a lot of late night shifts to bring in some extra funds, she gets a lot of experience with whiny drunks complaining of lost loves and failed jobs. In gathering this experience, she's also developed a knack for giving advice to other noodles, if they seem like they need it. Of course, this is only really when she's working. She's a lot more laid back and "go with the flow" during the day (provided she's not asleep.)

Because you mentioned that Jay is might be a traveler, I thought it may not be entirely uncommon if he were to stumble into the bar that Rose works and they could strike up a conversation and have a night of fun, before he hits the road again. *shrugs*

Lemme know if either of these ideas seem interesting to you! 3nodding

Ruler of Everything

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:36 am
belloblossom

Yes, yes, yes! Sorry, I've been wanting to reply to this and I finally got time to at work. xD

As for Belladonna (who is stunning, by the way, my gosh): I love that idea! Karadoru actually has two aunts and a grandfather who have powers (the one is a character from Bleach and his daughters, if that means anything to you xD) so I could totally see him being really intrigued by Belladonna's penchant for the dark arts and becoming her her lovestruck little assistant. I haven't actually gotten much interaction with him but he comes from an overall really sweet, well-mannered family, so he might slip up and face her wrath, but he'd learn quickly. xD

And also for Rose: yesssss! Their colors would make gorgeous lil babbins~ And that actually sounds like such a cute little plot! I don't have much of a character for him so that would definitely help in developing him. :3

I'm guessing your plot-hunting stemmed from the Easter breedings, so if you did want to crack enter them now and plot/RP stuff in the coming weeks, that'd be more than okay with me! Particularly Rose and Jay, since theirs would only be one RP and that would be beyond easy to RP after the fact.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:15 am
Ruler of Everything
belloblossom

Yes, yes, yes! Sorry, I've been wanting to reply to this and I finally got time to at work. xD

As for Belladonna (who is stunning, by the way, my gosh): I love that idea! Karadoru actually has two aunts and a grandfather who have powers (the one is a character from Bleach and his daughters, if that means anything to you xD) so I could totally see him being really intrigued by Belladonna's penchant for the dark arts and becoming her her lovestruck little assistant. I haven't actually gotten much interaction with him but he comes from an overall really sweet, well-mannered family, so he might slip up and face her wrath, but he'd learn quickly. xD

And also for Rose: yesssss! Their colors would make gorgeous lil babbins~ And that actually sounds like such a cute little plot! I don't have much of a character for him so that would definitely help in developing him. :3

I'm guessing your plot-hunting stemmed from the Easter breedings, so if you did want to crack enter them now and plot/RP stuff in the coming weeks, that'd be more than okay with me! Particularly Rose and Jay, since theirs would only be one RP and that would be beyond easy to RP after the fact.

Awesome! I'm really glad that you like the both of them. 3nodding I was so taken with your characters that I was really hoping that you would, so it makes me super happy!

To be honest, I was trying to decide on whether I should offer for Belladonna or not when the Easter Breedings popped up (that timing went well) and Rose just came as an after thought, in case for some reason you didn't want to pair Karadoru with Bella.

In regards to breeding permissions, I'll be posting the forms (and quoting you to let you know they're up and ready for ya) soon, but I wanted to double check on how you'd want to do the Bella-D and Karadoru for the moment. Shall I just post them with a fling for the Easter breedings, so that if they don't connect in RP then we don't have to worry about them being super-lovers anyway, or shall we take the chance and LM them? Get back to me when you can! In the meantime, I'll be posting Jay/Rose's form! 3nodding  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:39 am
belloblossom
Awesome! I'm really glad that you like the both of them. 3nodding I was so taken with your characters that I was really hoping that you would, so it makes me super happy!

To be honest, I was trying to decide on whether I should offer for Belladonna or not when the Easter Breedings popped up (that timing went well) and Rose just came as an after thought, in case for some reason you didn't want to pair Karadoru with Bella.

In regards to breeding permissions, I'll be posting the forms (and quoting you to let you know they're up and ready for ya) soon, but I wanted to double check on how you'd want to do the Bella-D and Karadoru for the moment. Shall I just post them with a fling for the Easter breedings, so that if they don't connect in RP then we don't have to worry about them being super-lovers anyway, or shall we take the chance and LM them? Get back to me when you can! In the meantime, I'll be posting Jay/Rose's form! 3nodding

Oh, really? Well that's excellent timing, isn't it? xD Yes! I'd be down for Belladonna and Doru being posted; even in the case they don't get along, their patchy little babies would be too cute not to try for. xD I don't think there's any special slots for LMs in these breedings, so we have time to RP them out and see how well they actually get along before deciding that~

Just reread the info on Lifemates and honestly, I don't care, that's compleeeetely up to you and I can edit the form I posted in the permissions thread accordingly if that's what you want; all up to you. xD

I posted the agreement for those two, then, if you're up for that as well. :3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:56 am
Ruler of Everything
belloblossom

Oh, really? Well that's excellent timing, isn't it? xD Yes! I'd be down for Belladonna and Doru being posted; even in the case they don't get along, their patchy little babies would be too cute not to try for. xD I don't think there's any special slots for LMs in these breedings, so we have time to RP them out and see how well they actually get along before deciding that~

Just reread the info on Lifemates and honestly, I don't care, that's compleeeetely up to you and I can edit the form I posted in the permissions thread accordingly if that's what you want; all up to you. xD

I posted the agreement for those two, then, if you're up for that as well. :3

Okie dokie, I've agreed to the second form and all is well with the world.
I'll go post the two forms. If you don't mind, for the two of them, can I ask for Easter edits/colors with them?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:03 pm
belloblossom
Okie dokie, I've agreed to the second form and all is well with the world.
I'll go post the two forms. If you don't mind, for the two of them, can I ask for Easter edits/colors with them?

That's fine! Honestly I don't care on either, totally up to you. xD I'm a very apathetic person, as you can see. Whatever you think would look good! Both pairs are gorgeous as is, so whatever is a-okay with me~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:18 am
Ruler of Everything

/drapes self over
So, about those plots we have with a certain really silly and clashy couple?
owo ~ <33333

ChibiWrites
Crew

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:37 am
ChibiWrites

You mean my favorites? 8D If you wanted to start an RP I'd love you forever and eveeeeeer~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:57 am
Ruler of Everything
ChibiWrites

You mean my favorites? 8D If you wanted to start an RP I'd love you forever and eveeeeeer~

Hehe, well, I haven't had time to prod Moony about tossing in her twin since lay we spoke, so I'm gonna set it up to be another random encounter.
I figure it's a good idea to talk to someone a few times before bringing them home (literally and metaphorically lol)
I'll try and do it in the small amount of time with wifi I have left!

EDIT: Annnnddddd here you go!

ChibiWrites
Crew

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:24 am
Ruler of Everything

As a casual non-romantic RP, we could also have Harumi and Ayami meet? I would like for my girl to get as much outside goddess/god RP as she can. 3nodding

Plus, it might be cool to have a goddess who is all about outer color and appearance to meet one whose domain is inner beauty. Whatcha think?  
Plot Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff