Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Chronicles of Magesc

Back to Guilds

A breedable/changing pet shop guild for role play. 

Tags: Magesc, Soudana, Seren, Abronaxus, Dragon 

Reply The Hunts ❄ Hunting Forum
My Fair Lady? [Rose/Lae] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:38 am
Fluffesu

Goddess... what... even... Mentally, Laesara rubbed her head. Couldn't see the harm...?! she thought, shocked at his absurdity. She could see the harm – and there was a lot of it. And... noble? Was he completely blind to politics? Couldn't he see that the fact that they were both noble was exactly the reason why they could not even consider this?! She knew that the rules of dalliance (with a dovaa) at least were more lenient if one of the parties was lower-class. That was just the way the world worked... but two nobles?! Two pure blooded nobles?! Lunacy and political, social, and possibly literal suicide.

And, besides, she didn't even want him. She didn't like him in that way. This is ridiculous. she thought, not sure what she could say to stop this charade.

She was grateful that Rose stepped in to stop his brother. “I understand completely.” she said stiffly. She had a feeling that that was not the whole story... but... I'm going to give him this opportunity to back down.

But, apparently, Aster wouldn't shut up. Goddess's blazing light, where was his head?! “There is no need to worry.” she said, ignoring him, “This will not leave this river bank...”

Oh, I dunno lassie, I think you and he would make a cute couple!

Oh shut up. she admonished her weapon mentally, as it roared with laughter. She was glad someone found this funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:10 am
DraconicFeline

Aster stared at her for several seconds; bright eyed, dopey grin, hopeless in every way. In Roseryn's mind, he looked like a small, playful animal waiting for a treat. It was pitiful, pathetic- And in front of an Orderite girl, even worse. He had nothing to say to either of them that would make it any less awkward. Frankly, retreat seemed to be the best option. He turned to grab his brother's arm and when his fingers caught Aster's bicep, he physically felt the most minute shift in the older Ysali's attitude.

Soldaster's attention was rapt on her, acutely aware of the tension crawling up her frame at his mere suggestion, the shock on her face, her brittle tone. The shift came as a barely-there twitch of his expression, an easing of his posture, a brief dip in his lashes. He still watched her, still smiled brightly. Rose spared a glance up toward his gaze. A veiled sort of... satisfied? Certainly not put-out or chastised by the refusal. "I'm... not sure why I expected different of you, Lady Laesara." His voice had lowered in pitch. But he shrugged, inclined his head to her, and said, "I thank you for your assistance today and your secrecy regarding this discussion." Aster straightened to catch her eyes and beamed at her. He flicked his fingers in farewell as he turned. "Don't be a stranger, my Lady." As he strode away, he called out a cheerful, "Hurry along, little brother!" over his shoulder.

There was no explanation for the rapid acceleration of Rose's heartbeat. Absolutely no reason he should find this as alarming as he did. Or at least, not any more alarming than the initial slap of Aster's declaration. Explanation or not, he felt uneasy. Toxic orbs flicked to Laesara, then away. "Until next time," he muttered, then set off at a stiff jog after his brother.

((3360/1500))

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

The Hunts ❄ Hunting Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out