Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Solo RP] Three Blue Devils (Lior, Ginx, Frostbite, Scrawl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:25 pm
Lior rolled her eyes. This Ginx really was either not that smart or had been in this lake for way too long. His slow speech irked her, but really she would not have to talk to him again so long as he understood their agreement.

"Ok fine that is fare. I am allowed to play in your lake and you can eat whatever I bring. If I come alone you eat me...thats a deal. Now, I am going to leave. You hurt me up real bad but do not worry, I should be back within the week to bring you food."

She did not bother to hear a response from him. It would most likely take him too long to even think of one. Lior jumped into the air and shrunk down in size so that her wings could carry the majority of her weight. The sun was setting, which was surprising to her. She did not think that their little struggle had taken so long. Now she just had to find a healer and then find a toy. No injury kept her down for too long, and with a healers help she could keep her week deadline to bring the Ginx brute his meal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:31 pm
Ginx shrugged his shoulders and watched her fly away. Turns out she had more than just the looks of a flutter, she could shrink. He pondered a moment on why she did not use that during their fight. She could have escaped his grasp...his head really hurt. Thinking about her fighting style was too much work. Ginx let himself sink below the surface. The cool water rushed over his smarting head and soothed it a bit. The further he went down the colder it got. He made it to the bottom of his lake and found the odd little warm spot where he usually slept. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the lake becoming calm and glassing over. It was his favorite when he had a full stomach and he could fall asleep with the lake. He did not have a full stomach though and sleep was difficult to come. Eventually he started to count the throbs of his headache and for some odd reason that lulled him to sleep...  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:51 pm
Lior Flew for quite some time, blood occastionally dripped from her leg into the forest below. She was heading to a different part of the mountains, somewhere warmer. Not many others lived in the area of Ginx's lake and she would have a better chance at finding a healer further south. She was a crazy fast flier, but the pain in her legs was slowing her down. She flew for what felt like hours. She had stopped a few times to ask for help from someone she had seen below, but so far none had been a healer. Finally she saw an odd glowing spec in the woods below her. It was well into the night by now and she was slightly buffuddled by the red glow below. Hew wings gave off a natural glow at night, but this was different. The red glow seemed to waiver, like a fire but it was too faint to be a fire.

Lior landed a few paces away from the glow and as she got closer she realized that what she had seen from above was acctualy a rather odd soquili. He had obvious kelpi traits, but also a horn and feathers coming from his head.

Lior put on the best sad/hurt face that she could muster and hobbled out of the dark and up to the stranger...a slight sob escaped her..."help me, please, please help me..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image

Scrawl did not like being out at night. For one thing it was too dark to admire the beauty of the world around him. For another it was much too loud. It was the kind of loud that made you jump and made your gut clench. Sure there were many interesting things about the night time, like the stars and the fire flies, but mainly he liked those because they were bright. He was glad that he had a little glow to him otherwise the night would be unbearable...What was that? Something had landed on his shoulder. He slowly looked down and saw a large drop of blood had splashed his coat.

Scrawl was paralyzed with fear. What was bleeding out here? Where was it...it had to be above him! He looked up just in time to see a brilliantly bright blue flash streak out of the sky. It landed a few paces away from him. He did not know whether to be terrified or mystified. He heard a sob, and then a mare stepped from the shadows. She was just about his size, and had the most captivating appearance. Her horns, wings, even eyes were glowing such a magnificent color! She was hurt though, and asking for help. His heart lept with joy, for he was going to get to help her! He was a magnificent healer and this brilliant creature was hurt!

"A Blazing, Blue, Beauty falls from the sky. You my dear have caught my eye. But you are hurt I can see. Here come here, come to me. I will help for I am skilled. Those marks in your leg, I'll have them filled."

He nodded for her to come closer to better see her wounds. Their glowing cast an odd light purple glow on the trees around them, and gave off just enough light to see clearly.

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:09 pm
Oh no...he was a weirdo...what the heck, was he talking in rhyms? Maybe getting her leg fixed wasnt all that important. After all she was part uni too. Sure she was not the best healer around but at least she could stop the bleeding...no it hurt too much. Her front leg was not that deep, but the marks were long. Her back leg hurt terribly and the tooth punctures were deep. She could heal her front leg on her own, but her back leg needed a real healers touch.

Lior hobbled up to the odd stallion and sniffled a bit for show. She did not think that it would take any convincing at all for him to help her, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

"I was attacked by a kelpi monster in a lake, its my back leg, my back leg needs help."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:14 pm
Scrawl went up beside her and looked down at her leg. It was not bleeding that badly, but he could tell the the wound was deep. It hurt his heart to see such a wonderful creature damaged. Thankfully it had not been a wing, or a tail. For some odd reason he was not very good at either of those. He just had a hard time figuring out what went where. A leg was easy though, and her wound would be a quick fix. All he had to do was slowly heal from the inside out. If he worked with one tooth mark at a time the process would go slower, but it would be more thorough.

"My mare your leg I will heal. Each tooth mark I will work, your will feel. I apologize for any pain. Buy morning though your leg you gain."

He did not wait for a response from her for he wanted to stop her pain as quickly as possible. He was a natural at healing, but he needed time.

"Sit now, sit on the ground. Your strength in the morning will be found."

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:24 pm
Lior carefully sat down adn got comfortable. It was hard for her two injured legs where on opposite sides as well as front and back. She sat in an awkward half lay half sit so that he could work on her back leg, and she could work on the front leg. She ignored the male and focused on her own task. A few deep breaths helped her concentrait and focus her energy to her horn. It was hard due to her many mixed blood types. It almost felt as if she had to find the unicorn blood in her and chanel it all to her horn, but at the same time she had to make sure that no kalona or flutter went up or she would lose her healing concentration. It took almost thirty minutes before she had enough focus to heal. She then got started on her front leg. It took her a few hours, but the skin on her front leg was stitched together and no more blood escaped.

From that point she passed out. The loss of blood, the drain of energy from healing and fighting, it hit her all at once and she was gone.

Lior woke up to the sun in her eyes. Next to her was the stallion. He was deep asleep and looked freaking exhausted. Oh tats right! her leg! Lior turned to her back leg and gave it a look over. He really did do an excellent job. It almost looked brand new. Lior carefully got to her feet and stepped away from the stallion. She did not want to be around when he woke because he was weird and she had work to do.

Before she left she leaned down and whispered her name in his ear, "Lior" then giggled and took off into the sky. She really hoped that he remembered her name. He had seemed interested in her and she loved the idea of him desperately trying to find her and only a name to go off of. Man she was such a punk...and loved it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:41 pm
Scrawl awoke the next morning slightly groggy and confused. The nights healing had left him exhausted but with a sense of peace and accomplishment. She had been a very intriguing mare and had so many different aspects of her which he could rhyme to...speaking of the mare...where was she?

He got to his feet and looked around. She was not there. He could see some of the blood spots on the ground where she had lay while he healed her. At least he knew it really happened and was not a dream...dream...

"Lior" he said it in a whisper, and could not think as to why it came to his head. It was a strange word and he did not think it had any meaning, but it sounded so pretty. Lots of things rhymed with Lior. Scrawl smiled to himself and committed the word to memory, Lior.

He wished that she had not left so soon. He almost felt as if he had had a one night stand without any of the pleasure. More like he had been stood up on what could have lead to a night of pleasure. He could picture it now, waking up next to the refreshed mare, her thanking him for his services, he would have told her a verse or two as they hunted up some good breakfast, (because nothing goes better with hunting than some good poetry), getting to know each other as they took a dip in a pond, spending days frolicking in a beautiful meadow...but none of this was to happen now, because she had left. It really was a shame that she did not get the chance to know him better. He is a pretty wonderful stallion after all. Really though who doesn't want to spend time with him? Apparently her, she left, or maybe she was forced to leave!!! What if what had caused her those injuries was still chasing her and she had to leave to spare his life! Wow that really was some kind mare to do that. One day he hoped to thank her with a poem, maybe on that rhymed with Lior.

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image

Frostbite quietly stepped out of a patch of bushes and came around the stallion that stood in a clearing. He must have been exhausted after the nights worth of healing. Her keen huntress eyes picked up a slight tremor in his legs that spoke of lack of sleep yet excitement. Excitement for what? Ha, who cares, all she cared about was that tail of his. She had heard that Kelpi tail was amazing. Full of exciting flavor, yet hard to obtain due to their aquatic nature. There was a lake not too far from here but she did not think it was his lake. She did not think long on the fact that he was literally a fish out of water, she was going to take this opportunity to grab that tail and run. There was another reason why she hunted the tail. The thought of watching a kelpi so off balance and helpless pleased her immensely. It would bring the pathetic creature so much sorrow, she wanted to watch that so badly.

She maneuvered till she was next to him, but just out of his peripherals. It would not be long now till he noticed her...but then again, if he is too startled he might try and run. After all its not like she was hard to recognize. Purewalkers are pretty well known everywhere, so maybe she should go about this differently. The last thing she wanted was for him to run and his tired legs give out on him causing him to stumble over a cliff and die. How was she supposed to watch him struggle tailless if he was dead?

Frost bite took a few steps away and then acted like she had just come out of the bushes again. "Hi there! Are you looking for that mare from earlier?" This was going to be too easy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:06 pm
Scrawl jumped a little as he heard a voice come from behind him. He took a moment to compose himself and then turned to greet this new arrival. He turned around and was mid-smile when his mouth fell open and he felt every muscle in his body freeze. Before him stood the most captivating color he had ever witnessed. The pure walker itself was black, but her coat was the most icy and cold blue. It was the kind of blue that did not pierce like the mare's from last night, but rather a blue that would slowly freeze. It was almost transparent, delicate like a baby blue, but with a savage and fierce side. Scrawl was at a loss for words. Not for long though, because he had the gift of words and he was going to share it with this blue beauty who had captivated his mind.

"Mare of the blue frost air. Your coat is so blue, so fair. If my throat you seek to tear, please take it and your coat, let me wear?"

For a moment it crossed his mind that this might have been the reason the mare from last night had left so suddenly. But it was gone now because the color of frosty blue now held his mind entirely.

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:14 pm
A look of disgust took over Frostbite's face the moment the kelpi thing started to talk. She normally was one for games and play, but not this time. Her interest for him was gone completely and his general air made her want to vomit.

"OH YOU ARE AWFUL!" She turned and made a gagging noise and pretended to vomit on the ground. "Seriously is this a joke? With the rhymes? You have got to be joking. And I had ignored the saddle at first, maybe thought it was some sort of, well to be honest I didn't even notice it till just now, but it is awful too! Your whole act has got to be the most pretentious wanna be I have ever seen. And you want to wear my coat?!"

Frostbite turned and looked at her back a bit. The very thought of someone else in her coat actually made her nauseous. Everything about that thought was so against her nature and well nature its self. It made her skin itch and a bit of sweat sprung on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:18 pm
Scrawl felt like a dagger had been plunged into his heart and then left there for ice to grow. This mare really was icy to have said such hurtful words to him. And her childish gagging noises added insult to injury. He felt a little catch in his throat, for no one had turned away his poems before. He still felt the urge to carry on polite conversation though, if only to look at her coat longer.

"Icy words for an icy coat. A color so grand, I really wish to tote. Please come here and let me gloat of your fine and fair coat."

He was a little butt hurt and the words did not come out quite as grandiose as he wanted them too, but the meaning was still there.

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:28 pm
"My coat you wish to tote!" A deep and threatening growl jumped up her throat and she crouched down. It was instinctual, for she had a sudden and deep hatred of this stallion. Nothing was more disgusting than him and his gross desire to wear her coat. It was hers, it was the one part of her that made her what she was. Without her coat she would just be one of those pathetic pawed ponies who had no place and no meaning in life.

That was another deep desire of her, was to rip off the paws of all those pretenders. The coat was a sign of true hatred and even cursed ponies deserved their coats. Rip off an Angeni's wings and it is just a ground pony. Rip off a walker coat and it is just a pathetic pony with no purpose or meaning. This kelpi wanted to wear her coat?!

The anger had peaked, and Frostbite was about to lunge at the kelpi. Her whole body tensed, but instead of a glorious leap into the air and onto his throat, she puked...she actually threw-up. Right on her own feet the vomit was intense. She did not know that she had been sitting in a poisonous bush all night...rather she thought it was because she had just found this stallion so disgusting that she could not hold it in.

When the heaving subsided she looked up in anger at the stallion who did this to her. She lunged at his without warning and dug her claws into that pompous saddle. She wrestled with his for a bit, but he was surprisingly weak and her vomit pile was close. In a matter of moments she had drug him to the vomit and ran him right through it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:38 pm
Scrawl was officially in shock. She had actually lost her lunch over his poem! He just watched in horror as the putrid fluids hit her toes and covered the beautiful blue of her toes. Then suddenly she stopped and they made eye contact. He could see in those yellow eyes the hatred of this creature. Scrawl had not fully realized the danger he was in till that moment. Her coat had commanded his full attention and he had missed the danger it hid.

Suddenly she lunged at him and he felt her connect with his saddle. It all happened so fast that he could do little more that kick and flail his tail around helplessly. She was going to ruin his saddle with those mismatched claws of hers! Then he felt it. The hot sticky putrid smell assaulted his nostrils. She had dragged him right through her...oh he couldn't even think about it. With a burst of energy he panicked. He ripped himself from her grasp and jumped to his feet. He felt it sticking to him...he slowly looked back at his saddle...it was torn and, well covered in vomit.

Scrawl fainted. Out of everything he could have handled...this was his limit. His saddle was his everything, the embodiment of grace and beauty. It was ruined and he fainted.

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 pm
Now it was Frostbite's turn to be shocked. This really had to be the most pathetic creature she had met. A little vomit never hurt no one right? Apparently it was too much for this priss. Frostbite grinned an evil grin as she covered her paws in the smelly goo and proceeded to cover the fainted pony even more. She made sure to get a good spread between his saddle and his back so that it would really seep in. The thought of him wallowing in her smell, forever his saddle stinking of her puke was so much better than taking his tail. He didn't even use it to defend, obviously he cared about this stupid saddle more.

Once she was finished she admired her handy work. He was a mess. Hair matted and saddle filthy, scratched, and smelly. She did notice something odd...coming from behind he ears were the tail-tail feathers of angeni blood. On his back hooves too! No wonder she had felt such udder hatred from him, he was part angeni. Frostbite laughed and then grabbed the feathers from behind his right ear and ripped them out. She spit them on the saddle and then walked away. He was going to have a rough few days after meeting with her, and it made her very happy.

Now, where did that mare head off to. She had originally mentioned that it was a kelpi monster that hurt her. She said a lake. Frostbite turned in the direction that she had seen the Flutter leave and she headed to this lake. After all, she still wanted her taste of kelpi tail.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff