Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Gym Battle Requests & Approval Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:18 pm
SpectralEternity

Excellent thank you, I am considering interacting with your trainer group in Violet. If that would be alright? I have zero issues slowing down to meet up with this group of trainers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:27 pm
Noble Ambition
SpectralEternity

Excellent thank you, I am considering interacting with your trainer group in Violet. If that would be alright? I have zero issues slowing down to meet up with this group of trainers.

That would be interesting yes! Fair warning though, Natalia is really pining to get out of Violet City and move towards Azalia, so she's probably going to be rather standoffish >w>;;;  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:36 am
Indeciisiive Wolkova
[quote"Loonamist"]

Misguided Royalty

SpectralEternity

Vigilia

shabatha

Mimi Kyashi 19

I'm not to good with the maths, and Google doesn't want to work right now... so I hope everything is accurate.... o _o

Anyway, Ko is done fighting Jasmine in Olivine City.

Oh goodness, sorry I didn't see this before Wolk o Ao

Everything looks good I think, but there is one quick thing, we need to re-word Speed Boost because that needs to be happening at the end of every round like the games, not the beginning of every turn. Not your fault, thats the way Bulba words it but Round is the better definition, that way people don't get confused. SO if you could edit the speed boost to activate at the end of every round and adjust things accordingly I'll look over everything again and approve your battle c:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:52 am
SpectralEternity

No, no it's my fault. I mean, I should know how Speed Boost works. Well, mistakes happen. It's fixed now.

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 pm
loonamist

I just picked randomly. eek A-are you available to battle in the Goldenrod city gym against Rae? (Raelynd Gunner) If not, I can ask someone else. Thank you for letting me know either way!

She is already in the gym!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:58 am
Rae Guns
loonamist

I just picked randomly. eek A-are you available to battle in the Goldenrod city gym against Rae? (Raelynd Gunner) If not, I can ask someone else. Thank you for letting me know either way!

I'm so sorry I have to ask gonk But I can't go back to check in PHL2, and I'm pretty sure it's pretty much protocol that I do ; ~; But, I take it you got the first two gym badges? oTL Please forgive the (probably ridiculously unnecessary) question >~< ;
[And all the emoticons... my goodness... ]  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:59 pm
Loonamist
Rae Guns
loonamist

I'm so sorry I have to ask gonk But I can't go back to check in PHL2, and I'm pretty sure it's pretty much protocol that I do ; ~; But, I take it you got the first two gym badges? oTL Please forgive the (probably ridiculously unnecessary) question >~< ;

Yeo! smile I have the Hive and Zephyr from the Jhoto region already, as well as the boulder badge from Kanto. (but that doesn't count I suppose.) I don't mind the emotes. It gives your paragraph character! ~_o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:07 pm
Rae Guns
Loonamist
Rae Guns
loonamist

Yeo! smile I have the Hive and Zephyr from the Jhoto region already, as well as the boulder badge from Kanto. (but that doesn't count I suppose.) I don't mind the emotes. It gives your paragraph character! ~_o

Perfect! I'll go post here in a sec ^^ My replies may bea little slow because I have finals starting tomorrow, each day (including Saturday D: ) but then I'll be free to post more frequently o vo  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rae Guns

Supercharged Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:27 pm
Loonamist
Rae Guns
Loonamist
Rae Guns
loonamist

Perfect! I'll go post here in a sec ^^ My replies may bea little slow because I have finals starting tomorrow, each day (including Saturday D: ) but then I'll be free to post more frequently o vo

That's quite alright by me! smile I'll be busy too, so I really don't mind. It'll be an easy paced battle is all~! Good luck on your tests!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:09 pm
Rae Guns
Loonamist
Rae Guns
Loonamist
Rae Guns
loonamist

That's quite alright by me! smile I'll be busy too, so I really don't mind. It'll be an easy paced battle is all~! Good luck on your tests!

Awesome! >w< And thank you ^^;  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:58 am
[quote"Loonamist"]
Misguided Royalty

SpectralEternity

Vigilia

shabatha

Mimi Kyashi 19

If anyone is available, I've challenged (And hopefully) beaten Korrina in Shalour city. I certainly hope everything was done right. o uo

Gym battle here

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:17 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
SpectralEternity
Loonamist
Vigilia
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Yo! *waves happily* Would one of you be willing to RP Sable's gym battle against Brock? She is already inside the gym and actually challenging him although it's at the very end of the post. No problem with nerves this time around! >:3  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:36 pm
Lia Syuki
Indeciisiive Wolkova
SpectralEternity
Loonamist
Vigilia
Yo! *waves happily* Would one of you be willing to RP Sable's gym battle against Brock? She is already inside the gym and actually challenging him although it's at the very end of the post. No problem with nerves this time around! >:3
I can do it. Give me a little and ill get on that ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:56 pm
SpectralEternity

If you would be so kind as to review the gym battle i hosted for Lia Syuki.
I just wanted to double check and make sure everythings good ^__^  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 am
SpectralEternity

If you would be so kind as to review the gym battle i hosted for Lia Syuki.
I just wanted to double check and make sure everythings good ^__^

Yup yup! Looks good to me, you may approve it~  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas