Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1vs1] Pick-me-up (Ace/ Jordan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:57 am
"Right. Ro doesn't tweet as much, but he's on there too." The scythe came flying out at Jordan, hit hard; he was knocked back several feet, and had to swing Ferros back to brace against the ground behind him to stay on his feet. "Nice," he commented, after he'd caught his breath. The unexpectedly long-ranged attack had the potential to surprise an opponent, perhaps throw them off guard.

He pulled the spiked head of the hammer free from the ground, falling easily back into a ready stance. "I don't think anyone knows Caelius well," he replied. "He tends to maim first and ask questions later. Or never."

HP: 31/60
Dmg: nope
Charge: 2/3

Meegane
ty for your patience <3

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:59 am
"Higher-up prestige, I guess." Ace said sarcastically. "Glad that I'm not in his division, has he cut off someone's head with his scythe?" It was more like a joke. The skillful defense was noted with good impression, he felt like he understood why he was a senior. There was a gap of experiences between the two. "Hey Jordan, what have he done to you?" The man hadn't joined any off-island missions was curious but he didn't forget they were sparring.

"I have yet have a chance to meet with our leader, Allan. Tell me more about that man?" He'd heard things about the Sun leader from Cafeteria, but nothing was better than information from the seniors.

HP: 29/ 40
DMG: 3
Charge: 1/3

Prolixity

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:32 pm
"Yes," Jordan answered, quite seriously. "She got in the way of an investigation when he was already angry." He shook his head a little and brought Ferros up to meet the slow swing of the scythe, twisting so that the hammer's spikes grazed Ace's arm. "He's never done anything directly to me, and I've taken care to stay out of his way."

"Allan's pretty great. He cares about us, and he tries to make sure we're all right and protect us. He is kind of eccentric, though," and Jordan's smile was a little rueful. "Missions in cosplay kind of eccentric."

HP: 28/60
Dmg: 2
Charge: 3/3

Meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:34 am
He'd winced for the pain, unlike some hunters, Ace wasn't numb about pains. Eyes squinted for the bell-brittle teasing giggle at the back of his mind, muscles tensed up for brandishing. Both weapons were forced to bounce off against each other and the gust slashed across Jordan's arm as the tall man darted for a safe distance to talk.

"If he's confident to fight in any outfit, then he must be strong, like really strong. He sounds like a great leader, maybe I'll finally meet him on the annual division meeting." The man tilted his head upwards in a lazy way, smiling like a cozy cat baking in sunlight.

He switched the hand grabbing the scythe, "Poor lady, your tone sounds like you know her?" He paused, gave time to Jordan to think about whether he wanted to talk about it.

HP: 27/ 40
DMG: 4
Charge: 2/3

Prolixity

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:44 am
"He's an incredible fighter." Allan was strange, but Jordan respected the Sun lead's abilities and attitude immensely. He suspected, as well, that the process of advancing far enough to become a division leader was likely to be stressful enough to cause anyone to get a little weird, if they hadn't already been weird. "I'm sure you'll get a chance to see for yourself soon enough."

"She was my friend," he answered with a small, sad smile, and as the scythe slashed across his arm and Ace drew back to switch his grip, Jordan lunged in to take advantage of the moment when the other man's weapon passed from hand to hand, swinging under Ace's guard and up in a powerful arc.

HP: 24/60
Dmg: 11

Meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:41 am
"If you continue to say how good he is, I might go to his office and ask for a spar, just to see how strong he could be." The man chuckled, even he was grinning, the absence of playfulness in his words said how tempting the idea was to him.

The pointy spikes of the hammer left a visible red line down along the middle line of his body, cutting open some of the threads and yarns of his top. The hand wiped the red from his abdomen and smirked, "I hope you don't plan to rip it open. I don't have many spare or you're gonna borrow me yours?"

Ace knew he might touch a sensitive topic of Jordan and he didn't mind Jordan using him to release some of the emotions. He led the full hunter to talk more, "How a friend she was?" He didn't hold back on him, even he felt he was a little sad. The scythe knocked the hammer down, with the aid of the gravity and took the moment to cut across Jordan's clavicle.

HP: 16/ 40
DMG: 9

Prolixity

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:08 pm
"He'd probably accept." Jordan smiled wryly. "But be ready to hear all about whatever anime he's watching right now."

"I've got a few things I can loan if you really need it," he offered. "But it's a good idea to wear older clothes to spar in. Something you don't mind getting ripped or burned a bit."

"She was a good friend. Helped me with some of my problems." The scythe knocked Ferros back; before Jordan could get the momentum halted and reversed, the blade had slashed hard across his chest, unnervingly close to his scar, and a flash of urgent alarm made him hiss through his teeth before they reminded themselves that the wards made sparring safe, now. He twisted and brought Ferros back around in an almost-lazy swing, aiming for Ace's leg.

HP: 15/60
Dmg: 3

Meegane

Meegane rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 4, 3, 4, 4 Total: 23 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:59 am
He chortled at the mentioning of anime, "I'm okay with that unless it would last for a few hours." Ace enjoyed when people talking about the things they loved, they didn't notice their eyes sparkled but he did.

"I just got here not long," he explained, almost chocked on the offer responded to his joke. Jordan's swift action won, the hammer struck his leg. It felt numb for a few seconds, critical enough for the full hunter to take him down.

However, if he was that yielding, Catherine won't pick him. The doll haunt thought as she was swirling towards her target. She never disappoint Ace, and hope he won't in the future. It was also the grudge she held for Jordan to leave an obvious mark on her hunter, notwithstanding she would erase it. She liked the gentleman but Ace was hers to begin with.

<How's my performance, Ace? ❤> Wonderful, you deserve a beauty nap. He commented as he felt the soft cold hands touching him. He knew he was just lucky because the full hunter didn't use his full force on him, it reminded him of Otto, another Sun hunter. He didn't know his rank but he can ensure he was a senior, with the strength and power he demonstrated.

"What kind of woman she is?" He dismissed his scythe and sat next to Jordan, legs crossed for the talk. The tall man rubbed the part that got hammered, it took some times for the pain to subside.

HP: 13/ 40
DMG: 19
Charge: 3/3 using BC2

Prolixity

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2