VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:25 pm
[Holly Mistletide]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Holly Mistletide had decided to go to the coast of the lagoon to look for new plants to find and to observe the other phonies there, being too shy to actually join them. As she reached the coast, she noticed a phony babby walking around, swimming closer to watch in hiding to see what was going on.
Kitomyx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:26 am

Boss Revel was wandering around Phonyland, curious about the new Merphonies he'd been hearing so much about. He decided to make his way to the lagoon to find out if he could spot one himself. If he did, he could tell all the other foals at school all about it. Maybe he could even meet one up close and talk to them! They couldn't be all that different from other phonies, right? Boss wasn't sure what the big deal was about them, anyway. He preferred having four legs over two any day.

VerityHattress
((Thanks for setting it up, Verity, but I think I'm going to change a few things. I thought we might be able to include other foals in this, but since it's just Boss and Holly, there's not really anyone for Boss to show off to. ^_^; So maybe it's better if they meet up first. Unless you want to make this a more open rp where other foals could join.))

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 am
She payed close attention to the phony on the shore, still keeping hidden as she observed. What was he doing? She had no idea! Perhaps he was waiting or looking for someone?

Kitomyx
(So should I put it as open then? I can do that if you really want it. We just have to label in each of our first posts which element we are going for.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:15 am

It was Surprise Hospitality Quiz Day at home and Dude Food had tactically avoided taking part by waking up far earlier than usual and taking off outdoors. His tried and true method of ‘it looks like I’m sleeping but I’m actually listening to my parents talking’ was still the perfect early warning system.

Not that he disliked the random quizzes his mother liked to throw at her brood and he could easily answer all the questions. But Iron Chef and Lean Cuisine were simply faster and would inevitably take turns answering everything first, Butter Beer would grow increasingly more frustrated and competitive and Lavender Lemon would spend the whole time trying to stop them from all arguing.

It was better to be down by the lagoon, stretched out on a towel half-asleep. He would have been completely asleep but he’d made the rookie mistake of forgetting a packed lunch and was thus considering his options as well as fantasizing about a giant stack of maple syrup soaked pancakes.

Kitomyx
Okay, so DF is already by the lagoon, sort of semi-napping! And I'm going to leave his element side open for now and see how it works out! c:

VerityHattress
Thanks!

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:56 am
Just as he was about to give up and go home, the Earth phony colt noticed someone stretched out on a towel. Could it be...? He attempted to creep up on them, trying to make out if they had a famed mertail or not.

And...nope. There were wings, but no tail. Boss groaned in disappointment before a thought struck him. What if this foal had the same idea he'd had and was trying to find a Merphony before he did? Not that he was likely to when he was falling asleep in the sun, but one never knew. Either way, his blatant presence might have been the reason no Merphonies were to be found.

"Hey!" he yelled at the pale pink pegasus. "You! Whaddya think yer doin' here? Yer gonna lower my chances of finding a Merphony. Go nap somewhere else!"

Ruriska
((Yay! Sounds good to me! ^_^ Also, gah, I apologize to everyone for Boss in advance! So rude...))

VerityHattress

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:16 am
Kitomyx
Ruriska

Holly's mouth dropped wide open when she heard what the earth phony had said. Had he really called out the other like that? How rude! All the winged phony had been doing was lying down on the beach. Nothing to call out on.

Wanting to see how the other reacted, Holly stayed hidden in the lagoon, waiting to see what would happen next. She wasn't about to show herself yet.

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:36 am

Wave Watcher heard some yelling in the distance but remained hidden from sight. He only poked his head above waters when the Earth phony has turned its back on him and was back on land again instead of trashing frantically in the water trying to swim.

He surfaced out of curiosity and noticed a Pegasus lying lazily in the sun not far from where the Earth phony was standing. Ahh what luxury. Dozing off in the sunlight. He loved basking in the sunlight the moment he was able to leave the blisterpack.

Quietly he submerged below waters again, his nose making air-bubbles as he sank, and noticed a green Merphony nearby. He had mistaken her as a bunch of kelp at first but when he looked again he saw floaty white hair. She was watching the other two on land. Was she playing hide and seek with them? He swam over to her but didn't say anything. He just stared at her while keeping himself afloat in the water, until she noticed him.

Quote:
This guy is going for loyalty. He will help Boss Revel to swim better later on. But this might change depending where this rp is going with these phonies. :9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
FrostyPeaches

Holly noticed another merphony coming her way, her swimming toward him as well and smiling at him. She then spoke quietly to him under the water ", Shh... I am watching them to see how it turns out. The earth phony just told the pegasus to leave rudely. Do you want to watch with me?"  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:12 pm
Dude Food was jolted awake with a snort and a quickly muttered, "The head waiter is called the Maitre d’. I wasn't sleeping, ma, swear." Then he was sitting up, blinking sluggishly at the dark colt in blank confusion. Why was he being yelled at? Something about Merphonies?

He rubbed his eyes, yawned and opened his mouth to respond, then snapped it shut as he thought better of what he’d been about to say.

"Sure," he said after a moment spent in contemplation. With a lopsided grin he stood and dragged his towel two Phony lengths away, then sat back down again. "Somewhere else, right? All good then." He stretched out and closed one eye, the other half-lidded and watching the loud purple haired fellow.

Kitomyx
I love Boss already. xD <3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:46 am

He waved a hoof at her as she swam up to him. Shortly after, he covered his mouth and whispered back to her. "Okay. I'll watch with you. Do you think they're going to fight each other?"

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:00 am
FrostyPeaches

"I don't know. That is why I am watching then," She replied, leading the other closer to the shores but still far enough away that they won't be seen or heard if they whispered.

As she watched the pegasus' reaction to the earth phony's rudeness, she turned to the other trying not to laugh, and whispered to him ", I don't think he understood what the other phony wanted."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:49 pm

Wave nodded his head as he listened. "Oh. I see I see." Following the other mer closely, he observed the situation with her from below the water. Every now and then he would peek his head out of the waters just to see if he could hear what the little foals on land are talking about.

"Should I swim really fast make a splash as I dive out and back into the water?" he asked the mer. "That surely would get their attention one way or another. Besides, they might just see a blur of yellow." He winked at her and did a backward somersault in the water.

VerityHattress
Ruriska
Kitomyx

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:58 am
"...The wha' is a wha'?" The Earth phony colt stared at the pegasus in confusion and then resentment. "I ain't yer ma! I'm Boss. Boss Revel, and don' you forget it!!"

Thrown off by the other colt's apparently unperturbed attitude, he watched as he got up and moved his towel...but not far. Boss began to dig at the sand with a furious hoof. "Are you makin' fun a' me?!" he growled. "If you don' get outta here, I'm gonna bury you alive!"

VerityHattress
((Oh my gosh, guys, I'm so so sorry for the delay. x_x Been kinda out of it for the past week.))
Ruriska
FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 pm
If there was one thing Dude Food's family was starting to learn, it was that you couldn't push him to doing anything he didn't want to do. In the face of aggressive attempts to help, encourage or simply demand, he was an immovable object.

"No," the colt said firmly, enunciating each word so there would be no mistake, "you won't and I'm not moving." He didn't so much as budge from his spot an inch, just watched Boss Revel from one eye.

Kitomyx

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:47 am
Kitomyx
That's okay Kitomyx. You're forgiven 3nodding
Ruriska
FrostyPeaches

Holly Mistletide would not believe what she was seeing! That earth phony was a complete jerk to that pegasus! The beach was big enough for two phonies! What was so wrong with having someone else be around? Sure Holly was a bit shy, but she would never get bad about someone else being around.

Turning to face Wave Watcher, she showed him her look of total shock while whispering to him ", That earth phony is so mean to the other phony."

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff